sex toys for men...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does having a wang stop any of you using them?

are they too tight for your girth?

i'm thinking about things like fleshlights...they don't come in a large sizes?

toys for women come in ever shape & size you can imagine.

is there an untapped market, producing toys for frustrated donkeydicks?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never tried using those fake vaginas... but walking around some of the stores in Shinjuku I fingered one and it felt remarkably life-like. I imagine it would be pretty convincing once greased up with some heated lube. The one I saw even had a motor if you were too lazy to move it yourself.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
The fleshlight doesn't have a large size, just smaller ones.

I have the biggest size one and it's tight as hell.

I've wondered if I could even fit my dick in the training one they have though. I think the hole is .25"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fleshlight doesn't have a large size, just smaller ones.

I have the biggest size one and it's tight as hell.

I've wondered if I could even fit my dick in the training one they have though. I think the hole is .25"
i was right!

if only i had a sex toy factory, i'd make a killing.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say, make one with little or no texture... Often the lube gets pushed out, and even the smallest of textures becomes grating. i'd say make the inside "texture" more lumpy than an actual texture...

Oh, and a nice, thick, curly, medeterainian, prickly bush!!!

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a Fleshlight...(Speed Bump Lady if curious)...

I have to use lots of lube and take the end cap off just to make it work. If I don't use enough lube I pull the insert out after a minute. If I keep the end cap on I don't even fit (barely fit as is). When I got it the slit was about 1/4" wide, now it's 3/4" wide. Apparently cyberskin stretches haha.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gosh -- you've hit the jackpot with this idea. Seriously -- I've tried out a couple of sleeves, etc., and I've been disapointed with every single one (and the ones I tried were by far the largest I could find). I had one sleave that I could not fit into at all. Not with lube, not with gentle coaxing -- it simply wouldn't fit. The only way it did fit was by putting my flacid dick inside -- only problem was, the whole thing popped off the moment I began to get hard. The soft gel things are better, but still a disapointment. First of all, they're far too short (they cover barely half my shaft), and they start tearing after one use. Lame.

If someone could make a durable, relatively simple, LARGE tube like thing with suction and -- more importantly -- some sort of sliding grip (and make it motorized), I'd buy three.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a Fleshlight. Tight as everything. I just don't fit. I'd give my left nut to have one that is the right size. Very good idea.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...... mmmm when u start development i will volunteer 2 be a tester, u can even watch, for scientific purposes, of course, lol