Sex Toys for us Larger Guys

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi! Do any of you know where we larger men can get sex toys that actually fit us? The only one I have been told that can hold 7+ is the Fleshlight, though I have never bought one.

All the toys I have ever owned were always way too small. Some of those realistic vaginas I was coming out the other end more than half, it's no fun.

Anyone know where we can get bigger stuff?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever thought of making your own? apart from getting the size right, it's a darn sight cheaper!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi! Do any of you know where we larger men can get sex toys that actually fit us? The only one I have been told that can hold 7+ is the Fleshlight, though I have never bought one.

All the toys I have ever owned were always way too small. Some of those realistic vaginas I was coming out the other end more than half, it's no fun.

I ordered a Fleshlight from a website. It feels really good but I can only get about halfway in before the head of my penis starts to hit the wall of the Fleshlight cylinder. If you find a source for bigger sizes let me know.

motorock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know what you mean, I bought one of those love doll heads and it didn't fit, neither did the jackoff sleeves (I tore it in half). The only toy that fits is the fleshlight (sorry if you are 8 inches or more like me the anal side will not work).

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I finally bought a fleshlight. Actually I bought 3, went with there 3 for 2 special. Have not recieved them yet but looking forward. I ordered the orignal, the vortex and the bumpy. anyone tried the vortex or the bumpy? What do you think?

I am curious if any of you larger guys have tried the ultra or super tight? Can you get it in? Does it squeeze you too much?

MikeW33

Just Browsing
Media
I haven't tried the super tight but that material stretches a lot. With enough lube you could probably fit your whole hand in there.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get a Fleshlight. They're worth the money.

I second that. I kind of modified mine... Otherwise it gets kind of messy.

Tie off the end of the insert with some string so lube doesn't leak out.

I am curious if any of you larger guys have tried the ultra or super tight? Can you get it in? Does it squeeze you too much?

Thickness wise I think I'm 6-6.7" girth all around and the normal flesh light is fine.

Last edited:

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have gotten my fleshlights yesturday. I bought a 3 for 2 deal.

All ladies, bumpy, original and wonder wave. and i just ordered a vortex. I want a super or ultra tight as I feel the material is not tight enough, i like my pussy tight! I am 8in long and 6in in girth but these still feel a little lose on me. Any reason for that? But I can get my whole dick inside these feels nice.

anyone feel more difficult to cum when using them? I can stay hard, but have to work more to cum than just using my hand.

Air leaks out the back also, I have tightened it up to get more suction but you can feel the air coming out the back, is that normal?

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone feel more difficult to cum when using them? I can stay hard, but have to work more to cum than just using my hand.

Air leaks out the back also, I have tightened it up to get more suction but you can feel the air coming out the back, is that normal?

Yes it's normal, air coming out the back is annoying. Just tie off the insert at the end and don't even bother putting the cap on.

Yes you will have to work harder but you'll notice you'll like it more than using your hand. It's a much more natural feeling having to work for it rather than just getting instant pleasure.

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was going to tie off the insert or tape the back of the unit or something. Though I have to say I almost feel the FL is better than real pussy. It's a toss up at this point. hahaha. I deffinately like using the FL better than my hand.

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just an update. I love the Fleshlight. But I would warn you guys the original is not that great, it is a lube hog, and a pain as you have to keep adding lube to it. The sleeves with textures will keep the lube inside better and you dont have to add so much.

I seldom wash them out either, I use them several times a day so it is easier, already lubed and ready when ever I am, only need to add a little lube. Heating them up is better, but once you put it on your cock and get going you can't really tell the difference. I would suggest washing them every week or so as they will start to smell a little. But I find it exciting to cum in them continually before washing.

I suffer from erectile dysfunction. I am crazy about sex. But have to stop myself because of this problem. I mean I’m always worried about not satisfying the woman I am having sex with. What will they think about me then? I was living a sex less life until I came to know about the penis pump. It is a device which has to be worn around the penis. The pump then creates a vacuum which forces blood into the penis and thus engorges it. I knew I had finally found the solution to my problem. The only question was where to buy the pump from. I did not want to risk myself by buying poor quality penis pumps. I was surfing on the Internet for the pump and came across the website . It had the best penis pumps on offer and that too at affordable prices. I bought the California penis pump kit at just $16! After using it, I am now able to get a longer and thicker erection. My foreplay and hard cock make the women just go wild and they even have multiple orgasms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc_Choc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I suffer from erectile dysfunction. I am crazy about sex. But have to stop myself because of this problem. I mean I’m always worried about not satisfying the woman I am having sex with. What will they think about me then? I was living a sex less life until I came to know about the penis pump. It is a device which has to be worn around the penis. The pump then creates a vacuum which forces blood into the penis and thus engorges it. I knew I had finally found the solution to my problem. The only question was where to buy the pump from. I did not want to risk myself by buying poor quality penis pumps. I was surfing on the Internet for the pump and came across the website "link removed by Kotchanski". It had the best penis pumps on offer and that too at affordable prices. I bought the California penis pump kit at just $16! After using it, I am now able to get a longer and thicker erection. My foreplay and hard cock make the women just go wild and they even have multiple orgasms.

Possible troll advertising spam?

Last edited by a moderator: