Sex toys Males

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_allthebest, Dec 16, 2008.

1. B_allthebest

B_allthebest New Member

OK, women I have a question and you might not be the right women to ask, but your help is welcomed. I am assuming just being on this website you are much more liberated than my wife, but your opinion help may shed some light.

My wife has a much lower libido than I do and then add in her period etc my needs are much higher than hers. Much of the time, she is nice enough to use other methods to keep us on a even keel. Here is the problem, she really sees blow jobs as a chore and uses them for special occasions if you know what I mean. I can get off fairly quickly with blows jobs, but hand jobs are just not working much anymore. I am now 40 plus years old and hand jobs have lost the luster. If she starts with a blow job and then moves to a hand job it is much easier. A hand job only can take 25 to 30 minutes and we both get board /annoyed. Then when I ask the next time, the answer now, I need my sleep etc.

My question is there un-intimidating sex toys that you use to get your man off? I have seen and heard about the Fleshlight, but that seems like it would be intimidating. (no dildo suggestions, not happenning here) I think they make sleeves etc, but I am not sure they would work any better than a regular hand job. Furthermore, keep in mind I would have to introduce it, because she is just not going to buy me one for Christmas.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice