Sex Toys & Penis Size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Holtor, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Holtor

Holtor New Member

Sup folks? I suppose I should post an intro first. I've been a long time lurker, finally registered recently, and decided to post today! In terms of specs I'm 5.0" x 4.5" soft and 7.5" x 5.5" hard. I'd say I'm happy with myself being above average, but not nearly as large as most here.

So my question relates to sex toys, in particular, love dolls and artificial vaginas. I've not had the chance to have sex yet but I've been practicing for years! LOL. I've found I'm able to fully control myself during masterbation and can go for hours and hours. However, when using these sex toys I find I quickly loose control. After the initial insertion or a few thrusts I'm ready to burst and can't stop it. Why do you guys think this is?

I think it has a lot to do with the sex toys being extremely tight since they're made for your more average penis size, could this be the cause? I've seen the Flesh Light mentioned here during my searching and with that thing I can go pretty well, it's not nearly as tight.

This is something that's been holding me back from acctually having sex, basically the fear of underperforming, especially at my age (23). I don't imagine too many people my age still being virgins, so the last thing I want to be seen as is not knowing what he's doing. I know most of you are going to say fuck it and just go have sex and whatever is going to happen will happen it but I'm just the type of person who over-analyzes everything and I'm having trouble getting past this.

What are your thoughts?

Draft saved Draft deleted