Sex Toys

leoboy63: Has anyone ever bought a sex toy (blow up doll, pocket pussy, etc..), gotten it home and when you tried to use it realized you were too big to fit in any of the provided orafices?

Was the head to big, or could you get the head in, but the shaft was too big?

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Just for the hell of it I would love to try a pump but can't find one big enough - any suggestions? I didn't realize they were sized-I have a 7.5" pump still in the box but its way too small.

average_guy: atlrabbit what is your size? I have one that is 12" long but it has interchangable rubber seals for different size girths. My girth is 5.5" and I use the small. I have a friend that uses the medium and he has a 6.5". There is a large seal but I don't know anybody that can use it yet. Let me know if this helps and I will tell you where I got it. Email me.

Going4Seven: average_guy,
the pump that you are describing, is it the "big man's pump?"  If it is Ihave the same one!  I also use the small sized rubber seal and am trying to get up to the medium size one now.  Do you get a good seal when you use it?  Anyways, if it is the same one, let me know.

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

average_guy: Hey seven you are right. I tried to remember it from memory but in the end I had to go look at the box. Yes I do get a good seal but sometimes for some reason it doesn't.
What is your dimensions?

Going4Seven: AG,
I'm glad I finally found someone with the same pump as me. I've been trying to find some answers about some issues I am having with it. I'm currently 6' long and 5 1/4' in girth. I'm looking to hit 7 1/2 by 5 3/4 as my end result. I would be more than happy with that! :D I've only been pumping off and on now cause I've been having some issues with my pump. Read my response in "Maknig it Bigger" forum so we don't stay in thisforum where its not really relevent.

[glow=red,2,300]Seven[/glow]

average_guy: Seven you can always email me if you want.