Sex toys

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never used one but I want to get a fleshlight. None of the sex shops around here carry them though.

Not sure I want to order the damn thing online because UPS, FedEx, and the US postal service have an annoying habit of getting my address mixed up with my 80 year old aunt who lives next door, and she is so friggen nutty she always opens my packages before she realizes that they not addressed to her.

I can only imagine the explaining I would have to do if a male sex toy or a dong got delivered to her house and she opened it. LOL

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never used one but I want to get a fleshlight. None of the sex shops around here carry them though.

Not sure I want to order the damn thing online because UPS, FedEx, and the US postal service have an annoying habit of getting my address mixed up with my 80 year old aunt who lives next door, and she is so friggen nutty she always opens my packages before she realizes that they not addressed to her.

I can only imagine the explaining I would have to do if a male sex toy or a dong got delivered to her house and she opened it. LOL

Mabee get a post office box for a month. Order your supplies and done :)

To the OP - there are numerous threads on here.
I've got:
Fleshlights
Dildos
Pocket Pussys
Pumps
Vibrators

Want to add:
Electrostim
Fucking machine

One word on the el cheapo pocket pussys. Some of them are not chemically compatable with other toys.
The pink ribbed pocket pussy I had ended up melting through a Cyberskin Dildo, and a few other things making a horrid gooey stinky mess at the bottom of my toybox.

Use caution on which toys touch which, especially if theyre really cheap.

Last edited:

Rasteau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Call the Fleshlight lady on their toll free number. The product ships via Fed Ex from an address in Las Cruces, NM- plain brown box and completely routine in appearance.
rasteau

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought a penis pump might be fun so I looked on Amazon. Some guy gave a review on one complaining it (the cylinder) wasn't long enough or wide enough diameter.
Said it was only 9" length and his cock wouldn't fit either way.

I wonder if he is/was an LPSG member? If not, he should be!

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Want to add:
Electrostim
Fucking machine

Hey Rikter.... care to elaborate a bit on the fucking machine? Have always wanted to try/buy one, but just can't decide which is the best for the money...

Thanks!

lancerjon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use a male sex toy..does anybody else?

I use a flip-hole (see my pic): http://www.malesextoyreviewer.com/photos/flip_hole.jpg

The flip hole is great by the way..feels really good and you can make it tighter!

Tim

The best I've felt are the "cybersex" line of "Cyberskin" toys from Hustler. I think they feel better than Fleshlight. Cheaper, too. Also feels more like a real vagina, especially the dual density ones. Second fave is the "head honcho". Not like a vagina, but feels great, and contains the cum.