Sex Toys

Magnes Fox

Just Browsing
Media
Now, I know that sex toys don't have any inherent relationship to sex with a large penis, but I think you guys (and girls) probably have some good thoughts about sex toys.

So, my question: Do you use sex toys? If so, what kinds have you had success with?

Thanks.

--Magnes

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Magnes Fox@Feb 7 2005, 08:00 PM
Now, I know that sex toys don't have any inherent relationship to sex with a large penis, but I think you guys (and girls) probably have some good thoughts about sex toys.

So, my question: Do you use sex toys? If so, what kinds have you had success with?

Thanks.

--Magnes
[post=280941]Quoted post[/post]​

I either like just a plain ol' pocket rocket but if I am in the mood, I will enjoy a lifelike dildo/vibrator.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we have a couple of small japanese made vibs that run off of watch batteries, they are wonderful, we got them at the toy store they run about 20 bucks each, quite yet very powerful....we use them on each other at the same time.....love them.

prep

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not against using a modest sized dildo. Not use to bottoming here, so since I went vers and my new partner has expressed interest in being on top some, such a thing (using a toy) is not out of the realm of a possibility for me.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Not something that I use on the regular but I have used them before - but it is usually w/a girl that I have been dating for awhile and we might be in the mood for something different for fun...But I think my roommate and his girlfriend use them all the time - I think his girl friend likes to use a double plug dildo - she really likes to get off...

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife & I use lots of toys.

Vibrators, cock rings, butt plugs, blindfolds, whips, handcuffs (fur lined of course).
silk rope, nipple clamps, you name it, we'll use it!!!

:blush:

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ebviking@Feb 9 2005, 02:33 PM
My wife & I use lots of toys.

Vibrators, cock rings, butt plugs, blindfolds, whips, handcuffs (fur lined of course).
silk rope, nipple clamps, you name it, we'll use it!!!

:blush:
[post=281459]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd say you do - I think you have cover them all...I personally have only used the silk rope and blind fold and maybe a vibrator on my ex-girlfriend...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont use toys.
But when I was with my ex, i had never bottomed before,
and we wanted to try something different...so,
to prep myself, i got a dildo.
It was good to help with that situation, but i didnt really use it
afterward.
I wish i had it now LOL

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 10 2005, 11:01 AM
I dont use toys.
But when I was with my ex, i had never bottomed before,
and we wanted to try something different...so,
to prep myself, i got a dildo.
It was good to help with that situation, but i didnt really use it
afterward.
I wish i had it now LOL
[post=281818]Quoted post[/post]​

Run out & get yourself one buddy.
We don't want you to be all pent up!

Sweet Caroline: My longstanding favorite the the wireless, variable speed, remote control egg. It is a real mindblower.. A new one that is quickly gaining in the charts is my Pyrex dildo, it is soooo hard and it will hold a temp for 30-40 minutes so you can warm/chill it to taste.... Wow! My gf and I do enjoy the two person toys as well....

Carrie

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not afraid to use "toys" when I am with someone (male or female). In fact, I have my "toy bag" I bring with me when I go out to play. I have butt plugs (3), vibrators, nipple clamps, rope, paddle, rubber gloves, condoms, and double-headed dildos

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
A friend of mine was telling me about this sex toy he got and I guess it stimulates both parties...He said it like a cock ring that you put on and has some little exstension that goes under the shaft and it vibrates so while he is in his girl friend vaginally - it turns your cock into a vibrator and it simulates you too...He said it is crazy but they love it...It did sound kind of cool...Funny - he was kind of embarrassed telling me about it but I thought it was cool that he would even have that type of conversation...

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it is a couple of extra large dildos. One is called "Dick Rambone" the other "BAM". For me, once I have my first orgasm I feel a really strong urge to be filled. Either of these works wonders!! LOL.

Hairyguy_29

Just Browsing
Media
Those look like some good quality silicone toys there Ziggity... I also prefer a nice high quality toy if I'm in the mood for dills. I'll line em up tomorrow and get a snap of them ;)

Hairyguy

Hairyguy_29

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the tip Ziggity, I hadn't come across that site before. Unfort, the site/store near me doesn't keep their site all that up to date but I was pleased to find the "Claire" in-store the other day and brought it home immediately. The BF loves using it on me if I'm still "rearing" to go after he's all tuckered out ;)

Cheers,
Hairyguy

PS: http://www.venusenvy.ca/ (even though they need a new webadmin, they still are hands down the best Canadian sexshop.