Sex trouble

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Big Dick Johnson, Apr 23, 2009.

1. B_Big Dick Johnson

B_Big Dick Johnson New Member

Last night I tried to have sex with my girlfriend and was surprised to find she couldn't take me. I guess 8inches is big enough to hurt her....damn :mad:

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This thread seems a little bare. (I guess it's threadbare! :redface: sorry...)

Are you asking for advice? Help? Feedback? Are you just commenting? Are you wanting to know if other 8" guys have the same problem?

If you are looking for help / advice on more satisfying sex for both of you and how not to hurt her why don't you start off by telling us something a bit more specific about what you think went wrong, about what you tried and how she reacted. Was it just that you stuck it in and started humping and she said 'ow stoppit' (in which case 'Duh!' would be my answer) or was there more to it.

How long have you been together? Is this the first attempt at penetration?

Details, man, details! :smile:

3. B_Big Dick Johnson

B_Big Dick Johnson New Member

i couldn't even get it in, she was in lots of pain. yeah this is my 1st attempt at penetration and yeah she's very inexperienced.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eight inches may be big enough to hurt her!!! Interesting comment.

As the previous poster indicated, what was going on?

Have a great day and enjoy life, but you and I know that proper preparation always proceeds fun. What lubes did/do you use, etc. Details please.

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

Use some lube like KY gel.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

OK - the important thing here is to take it slowly. I know that might be frustrating but it will be worth it in the end.

I'm assuming if you couldn't get your cock inside her that the length is not the issue (how could be?) but that you have a girthy cock (?).

There are two main factors, lubrication and how turned on the woman is. And of course the more turned on she is the more natural lube she will be producing - but there is no harm adding some more. If you are using condoms then read up on what is a safe lube for condoms (something water-based) and please check with her to see does she have allergies - the last thing she needs is a swollen twat.

Even more important than that is that she be very, very turned on BEFORE you try penetration. Lots of foreplay - whatever she likes - kissing, oral, fingering, nipple play - whatever gets her squirming and wet. Then try again - really slowly and carefully and make sure she knows you'll stop if and when she needs you to. And then, if you do get in take it easy til she's begging you to fuck harder, and even then, don't go all out on her, not the first time.

If you don't manage it the first time then don't worry and don't get cross with yourself or her. Just ask nicely for a blowjob and try again another time - it'll happen :smile:

#6 ManlyBanisters, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  7. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get your fingers and your tongue in there for a while. Loosen her up. And don't, once the first 1/2" is in, try to ram it home. Consider her perspective.

8. beezpeez

beezpeez New Member

Albums:
    agree with joeweekend and the others very few women pussies get super wet instantly.ive met a few but for the most part u gotta suck tits,clitoral stimulation with fingers and tongue,make her so hot that she wants nothing more than u to put that dick in slow and then open it up and watch her hang on for the ride!

9. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    It would also be especially painful for her if she happens to be a virgin!

Draft saved Draft deleted