sex under or on top of the covers

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
do you typically have sex under the covers or on top?

98% I usually have sex on top of the covers less restricted plus I usually work up a sweat and easier to getting into positions

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dave2006 said:
do you typically have sex under the covers or on top?

Naked (or mostly so) on top of covers or with covers and sheets pulled back. Then afterwards, we crawl inside the covers and spoon and cuddle, and usually fall asleep entwined in each other. Which makes for interesting early mornings, since i most always wake up with a hardon and a desire to use it.

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well if the action is even goin down in the bedroom, for me never under the covers. If it starts under there in the middle of the night or something the covers are off as soon as things rev up. Too much movement and body heat to be constrained by covers.

THICKBILL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually with the covers pulled down to the foot of the bed....
lots of sweat + lots of her juice + lots of my cum = messed up (expensive) comforter!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THICKBILL said:
lots of sweat + lots of her juice + lots of my cum = messed up (expensive) comforter!

I have an old and washable bedspread that I always throw on for sex, and put the expensive and hard to wash down comforter to the side. I also keep lots of towels handy at both sides of the bed, and always try to throw one down on the "hot spot." As a friend of mine once said after a vigorous fuck:

"It's a good thing it feels good, because it sure does make a mess!"

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
art said:
Naked (or mostly so) on top of covers or with covers and sheets pulled back. Then afterwards, we crawl inside the covers and spoon and cuddle, and usually fall asleep entwined in each other. Which makes for interesting early mornings, since i most always wake up with a hardon and a desire to use it.

Art, you are my 'twin' as this is exactly how I like it! Being nekkid and entwined increases the odds that the morning wood will go to good use! :wink:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Almost always on top of the covers, although if there is some chance we may be "caught" (such as if we are guests at someone else's house) my wife will usually pull the covers over us -- which can be kind of fun, as it feels very cozy and intimate.

Steve

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Usually under the covers.
It feels much more personal and intimate, a litle confined sometimes but there is also a suprise factor in not being able to see everything he's about to do that makes it fun, however they always end up on the floor or hanging off the enge of the bed by the end if its been a good workout session