sex vernacular en español

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dannymawg, Feb 3, 2007.

1. dannymawg

Gold Member

...where available :biggrin1:

I have a strong attraction to Latinos, and I have an enormous crush on this one guy - he's an acquaintance, Puerto Rican, very handsome and powerfully built, and it drives me absolutely fuckin nuts (in a endearing way) to listen to his spanglish. Long story short, he's a friend of a friend who's into drag racing, so the only context I see him in is when we're working on cars, and when a particular task gets difficult, he defaults to Spanish.

I want to incorporate this and the qualities of this guy into a new story I want to write for the Fictitious Stories forum - partly to get the crush out of my system, as 1) he has displayed a few non-verbal signals that he might be interested, but I know he's happily married/has kids and I don't want to intrude, and 2) he's moving away soon and I'll probably never see him again. The other part is that I find writing to be a pleasant diversion from all the other stuff I have on my plate, which is a lot right now.

Where this guy has a average command of English, and will often stop a conversation to find or ask about a word, my command of Spanish is weak at best (in a typically Ugly American way I'm afraid). I have and currently do work around Spanish speaking folk, and can read/hear the language enough to get the gist of things, but my experiences never really allowed enough time for me to break down a conversation - after all, we're at work, time is of the essence, and I've had more than one "stop a minute and help me understand you" request shut down with the likes of "I had to learn your language, go somewhere else to learn mine", which is completely understandable.

Then there are the times where I've hooked up with Latino guys for sex, and they do the same default action - but I've found that in the sack is not the time to be asking language questions :biggrin1:

What complicates the issue is all the dialects of Spanish I hear and read - I have a couple spots I've been using online recently for translation, in addition to the translator that came loaded on my computer. They all seem to be lacking in the dialect department. Then you add slang to the equation... and my average Google skills in looking for coverage of the topic elsewhere...

So I'm making an appeal (rather long winded in the interest of explanation) to those out there who might be handy with sex vernacular in español. I have searched the site, and found this thread, on top of knowing a few words in general already - but it's the construction/stringing together of the sentences for realism and a natural flow that I'm having problems with. I'm still in the outline stages, so this post is more about recruitment for the near future.

Perfectly willing to go to PMs so as to not keep bumping the thread on just my issue, and in the interest of keeping the topic open to both gay and hetero sex, please don't limit your responses to just gay sex.

Gracias!

2. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would encourage responders to share with the whole audience, there isn't a space limitation.
    I had two years of spanish in junior high school, I am very interested in improving my understanding, people don't really speak the way teachers teach.

3. dannymawg

Gold Member

Bumpity bump bump... look at Frosty go!

So as an example, would this work?

"Suck it. Suck my huge dick, you cocksucker. You are going to swallow, then take it up the ass" = "Verga. Verga mi bicho enorme, mamabicho. Usted el ir tragete la leche, entonces por el culo"?

And here's some fun links to Spanish profanity:

How to swear, insult, cuss and curse in Spanish!
    How to swear, insult, cuss and curse in Puerto Rican Spanish!

(note the links at the top of the page for the various dialects - I'm more interested in Puerto Rican/Mexican-American usage)

Spanish profanity at answers.com

I found this guy really humorous - Ask a Mexican

4. dannymawg

Gold Member

OK - was it something I said? Or didn't say?

Not even any goofball replies? Or snarky "go take a Rosetta Stone course" comments? No one here is bilingual in Spanish? Is it the gay nature of the topic?

I posted this thread in the interest of busting out some quality m/m erotica that doesn't rely on the names of the characters being Cody or Zack or whatever. Maybe I should be taking the non-verbal hints?

5. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could dig some terms out of my gay dictionary, or my Costa Rican common usage dictionary, but responses from native speakers at first hand would be better.

6. dannymawg

Gold Member

I would have thought this thread would have opened up at least a dialog about the issue of English/Spanish bilingualism here in the US, seeing as we're so dependent on workers of whom English is not their first language. I should know - as I said in the first post, I do and have worked among them, so it's been a necessity for me to pick up at least some Spanish.

Maybe I should hit on one of the Puetro Ricans I work with and get some insight that way. Waitaminnit - can't hit on co-workers...

7. Matthew

Gold Member

So I actually know a bit, but I hesitate to answer because (as you noted) I don't know how much mexicano/central/south american slang as used in Cali will work among Puerto Ricans in Chicago.:wink: But here's a few:

la verga = cock
    chupar/mamar = to suck
    coger = to fuck

Quieres mamarmela? = Do you want to suck it?
    Chupemela = suck it!
    Te gusta coger? = Do you like to fuck?

I'd have to say that translation would be unintelligible, here at least.

8. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Chupa, chupa mi pollón, comepollas. Te lo vas a tragar y luego por el culo. Something like that.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool: mmmm...cool!

OMG..Porto Ricans, Mexicans, others, speaks way to fast spanish for me to understand...I prefer South American Spanish and more Argentinian, etc, because it sounds slower ...or maybe wasthe individuals who spoke slower.

If I could I would help you with this vernicular situation, what's vernicular?:confused:

I do speak portuguese not spanish I may try portonhol communication with spanish speakers but when we brasilians speak with them they know we are brasilians because is similar but different...but we kind understand each other with we fish for words in commom but we have to fish to know.

Between speaking 2nd language believe or not I prefer speak my english way...because I was exposed to english 1st.

Hope someone will help you soon.:smile:

10. Matthew

Gold Member

Vernacular = slang, informal speech

Check your vernacular, then I'll get back to ya

- Left Eye (TLC), from "No Scrubs"

11. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Is she died? I love "Waterfalls"

Excuse the offtopic

12. Gisella

Gold Member

LOL...let me try in portuguese:

"Suck it. Suck my huge dick, you cocksucker. You are going to swallow, then take it up the ass"

Chupa! Chupa meu caralhao/pauzao, seu chupador de cacete. Voce vai engolir (minha porra) e depois/entao tomar no cu.

Feminine version a La Gisella in portuguese:

Chupa gostosa! Chupa meu pau grosso...lambe tudo engole..eh, voce gosta de pica grossa, escancarando a buceta molhadinha..gostosa..tesao! Toma!

Ai..ai..ai...I love my version!

:flowers1: :hug:

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Thank you Matthew honey!

:cool: :wink:

14. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I love it, too.

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Can you understand Knockernail? For real?Mmmm...cool to know....:biggrin1:

:tongue:

16. dannymawg

Gold Member

[slaps forehead] See now, I already fucked up with verga/chupar/mamar. [sigh]

Sorry to have sounded like I was getting bitchy - bad day at work today, and I should know better not to project that onto others.

I think a better way to go about this would be to get real world insight - that would only help in the realism department too.

I really do want to improve my Spanish - the light in people's eyes when they see someone at least attempting to speak their language is heartening. Well, first there's the rolling of the eyes when they see how badly I hacked it up :biggrin1:

This experience is making me think about going back to school for an adult ESL (English as a Second Language) teaching certificate...

17. dannymawg

Gold Member

[bump] Blast from the past!

I revisited my story after a year, and decided I still want to go ahead with it.

But still struggling with the same dilemma of neutral Spanish/Castilian vs. Puerto Rican dialect vs. Spanglish vs. sex language in all versions of Spanish.

And still looking for someone to read this story, and contribute their translations to it.

18. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I know some guys down here , actually one guy who might be able to check out the Spanish, but dialectically, it would be from the Rio Grande Valley area of Texas ... I emphsize the might, he was a former FB who thought more of himself as a BF, then got hurt when I didn't pay that level of attention to him ... it's worth a try, though, so if you have some passages, shoot them down here, I'll ask him to look them over ... but, is that the dialect you're writing in?

19. dannymawg

Gold Member

Thank you for the response, Nick. But it needs to be someone familiar with Puerto Rican Spanish. Ideally, someone bilingual with that and English so I can get some Spanglish in there.

No, the bulk of the story is in English - I want certain lines of conversation in the story to be translated.

I was really trying to avoid this in light of keeping it under wraps until finished, but... here's an example in the next post:

20. dannymawg

Gold Member

He leans to one of my ears, gives it a gentle wet willie and a pulling bite, says into it in the lowest growl I've heard out of him yet: "Eso es lo que deseo oir, Danny boy. That's what I want to hear. I want to fuck you so badly. I will not hurt you."

After the evidence in the cattails, I was expecting harsher treatment, even after all the talking we've done - but in bed Marcos is rather gentle and has an incredible agility for his bulk. Through one or two word exchanges and a loss of the awareness of time, what seems like an hour, I've got him inside me. To the hilt. His pelvic bone conforms to my ass in short humps. Some more acclimation, gasping, accommodation, swearing, angle and pillow adjustment, some more swearing, blood oxygen OK, senses steadied, and I say "OK. Go for it."

Expecting him to pick up, maybe get angry with it, he instead clamps his arms and ramps up to fluid sawing in and out. My eyes water, my thoughts empty.

[Spanish "Danny... your ass is so good..." etc.]

"Yeah... c'mon, Marcos... c'mon..." It's like my prostate is being massaged lengthwise by a rolling pin. I want to yell "stop" - don't.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, c'mon. I gotcha buddy. I'm OK. Let's go." Backing into him on the 'go'.

[Spanish: You take this dick? You take it like you know how..."] His rhythm picks up. [Really nasty Spanish "El Toro breeds your ass, etc.]

There's the beast again. "Drop your weight on me."

"Eh?"

"Caiga su peso en mí." Marcos seems to know what I'm after, and his agility shows again - he's got enough weight distributed to pin me good, still fuck with abandon, and a hand left over to run up and down my flanks.

[Spanish "Oh Danny boy, yeah I could nut, right now... you take all of me... you take it like you know how", etc.]

Draft saved Draft deleted