Sex verses making love....

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once had what I considered a boyfriend or so I thought. Then I found that while we would suck, fuck and do all else in between, he would not hug and kiss. I have had dreams about him a number of years later, at least in the dream I got a kiss.
Have you ever been with a guy that would only have sex?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bisexual. I think it is fairly common for bi or gay men to resist or dislike kissing....at least initially. It took me a long time before I would kiss another man. Just a mental, physical and emotional thing.......not sure if it was fear, guilt, shame.....still somehow ashamed that I was sexually turned on by another man......but the desire to do so (kiss) was also always there. Finally, I just made up my mind to move forward.........and started kissing the man I was with.....and it was wonderful........

I would have to agree that the kissing takes the sex to a whole different level.....a level of making love, vice just having sex.......more intimate, sensuous, intense and physically and emotionally pleasurable. Love kissing now......

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had what I considered a boyfriend or so I thought. Then I found that while we would suck, fuck and do all else in between, he would not hug and kiss. I have had dreams about him a number of years later, at least in the dream I got a kiss.

I've had sex with plenty of guys that didn't kiss. They were tricks or one-night stands or even back/bath room quickies.

I've never had a relationship with a guy who wouldn't kiss. They never got to a date or second "hello", if we didn't kiss. Kissing sends sparks to my cock and I can get off on a guy who kisses well.

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had sex with plenty of guys that didn't kiss. They were tricks or one-night stands or even back/bath room quickies.

I've never had a relationship with a guy who wouldn't kiss. They never got to a date or second "hello", if we didn't kiss. Kissing sends sparks to my cock and I can get off on a guy who kisses well.
Well stated!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. Those things come first, so I would know before it came to sex, and it would most likely totally kill my interest in that person.

*Verses? I was led to believe this thread would be about sex and poetry.*

Reactions: hunghorse30

I had a born again Christian bf who wouldn't kiss - needless to say it didn't work out. Not because he was too pious, he just didn't fancy me :( Not making that mistake again.

Reactions: cedarizzo

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me, dating someone that doesn't want to kiss would be a red flag that they have some underlying issues.

Firstly you need to decide if it's really worth the trouble of finding out why they have an issue, then secondly if it's worth spending your time trying to fix it. Because most of the time people are slow to change if they change at all. People only change if they themselves want to change and even then it's difficult.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was with my first boyfriend for 7 years. I think we kissed twice in those 7 years. And that wasn't because of me. When we broke up, he told me that he never loved me. What a piece of shit. It was my first boyfriend and I was so stupid not to realize that something was wrong. I hope that I've learned enough to never make that mistake again.

I was with my first boyfriend for 7 years. I think we kissed twice in those 7 years. And that wasn't because of me. When we broke up, he told me that he never loved me. What a piece of shit. It was my first boyfriend and I was so stupid not to realize that something was wrong. I hope that I've learned enough to never make that mistake again.
What was it Sharon Stone said? Women may fake orgasms but men fake whole relationships... It's a tough lesson though.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Life has a way of catching up. He is 9 years older than me. I used to have a thing for older guys. I now know that maturity is much more sexy and not the same thing as age. When he broke up with me, he started living with a guy that was 15 years younger than me. They were together for 15 years, but I always saw both of them online looking for sex. Of course, my ex would always make his age much younger than he really is. They have broken up and the ex is now retired from his job. Old age is catching up with his body but he cannot accept it.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was it Sharon Stone said? Women may fake orgasms but men fake whole relationships... It's a tough lesson though.

I know of a guy who is so afraid of being single that he'd rather be in a bad relationship and sleep around than be single. I know this based on his last 4 relationships.

The latest ex boyfriend he had, he knew it was over after 6 months but stayed in the relationship for 5 years. It would have kept going except the partner decided he'd had enough.

I kind of feel sorry for the new boyfriend but he's a bit of a dumbass. I decided his relationship might be a karmic lesson for him so who was I to interfere with karma? Hahaha

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeesh. I would not wish a several year long bad Relationship on my worst enemy.

Well the new boyfriend manipulated the situation so that he would be homeless unless the partner took him in.

As a result the old boyfriend was blindsided and was told the night before that the relationship was over and that he had to be out in the morning.

So in my opinion, if the new boyfriend wants this guy so badly, he deserves everything that goes with it.

Reactions: malakos

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a few men who didn't kiss or show effections but I have been with more men who claim they aren't into kissing and then half way through they want me to kiss them, Etc.

I don't know if it's partly because I'm feminine or just very sensual when I have sex. But I like to kiss and be held and I make sure it happens.

Reactions: Mister2101

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes I have had guys that only wanted to fuck and nothing else. Then I've had those who were all about making love. Most of those that I've been with who didn't want to hug, kiss or anything else, later revealed to me, that if they did, they could see themselves forming an attachment. But then again, these are the guys who say that are only getting with me, because they were drunk, or their girlfriend/wife wouldn't do certain things or they are only doing it for money. One of those guys later became my lover. Now I'll also say this, there are some guys, who don't like to kiss or hug, because that's a sexual turn on for them. What I mean by that, they like being in control or having that power over you. My lover that I referred to (who is now deceased) that was part of our little role play we did from time to time. But after wards he would hold, hug me, and kiss me.

Don't get upset, because that one who does know how to make love, will cum along soon enough.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with guy that wouldn't kiss but I wasn't bummed out about it because it wasn't a serious situation for either of us. I never initiate a kiss from a guy that I'm seeing but I so love the feeling of being passionately kissed and always hope that my partner would initiate and plant it on me. It rarely happens but when it does, it kicks me into overdrive and I really make it worth his while in every way. The biggest turn off is if you attempt to kiss a guy who you have been sucking and fucking and he turns his head away from you. Like wtf is that. It's okay for me to suck your dick and let you fuck me but when I try to kiss you I am made to feel like a piece of shit.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fucking is fucking, there is little to no love in a fuck so don't get hung up when they won't kiss. Making love to someone is with deep gazing affection and passionate kisses not always about penetration although i do love giving myself to a great lover so he can penetrate me but he needs to look deep into my soul. Saying that a quick meaningless shag is second to that feeling

Reactions: Mister2101