Sex v's cock

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Whist reading another thread i got thinking that as much as i love sex, its the actual cock that i love even more. I could happily sustain from sex (for a while) just to watch, touch, play with and watch a cock be played with.

It is the significance, the proportions, what a cock stands for, the power, masculinity and man that i find a turn on.

Before i can even have sex with a man i have to watch him jack off. I want to see how he is with his cock, how he treats it before i want it in me

Am i alone on this one?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am somewhat the same with pussy, Lee.

I am content not to have penetrative sex so long as I can play with and adore a hot wet pussy. I'd get too jealous to ask women to masturbate in front of me - it would drive me crazy. Maybe I need to learn some patience :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I am somewhat the same with pussy, Lee.

I am content not to have penetrative sex so long as I can play with and adore a hot wet pussy. I'd get too jealous to ask women to masturbate in front of me - it would drive me crazy. Maybe I need to learn some patience :rolleyes:

You should, you should! - watching women masturbate is just beautiful.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
A woman masturbating it great, buts nothing compared to watching a guy jack it. Just seeing and feeling the power he extrudes when he's holding a big thick hard cock..
:clit:

With previous partners I've not been that bothered one way or the other - I don't know if it is this site opening my mind (even further :biggrin1:) but I must admit I really enjoy watching my boyfriend handle his cock - he has by far the most attractive cock I've ever had the privilege to play with so that might be something to do with it. Watching is great, but best of all is when I can add my mouth to the equation.
:clit: indeed!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that's good but I can't look at my bf hard and not want him in me :biggrin1:.

Whist reading another thread i got thinking that as much as i love sex, its the actual cock that i love even more. I could happily sustain from sex (for a while) just to watch, touch, play with and watch a cock be played with.

It is the significance, the proportions, what a cock stands for, the power, masculinity and man that i find a turn on.

Before i can even have sex with a man i have to watch him jack off. I want to see how he is with his cock, how he treats it before i want it in me

Am i alone on this one?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Am i alone on this one?
well, Y E A H!!!!! lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Am i alone on this one?
And I thought I was the only one... there is nothing as hot as a man teaching us how he handles himself. drooollsss :tongue: