Sex VS Love

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I kinda confuse them lol I'm having a relation with this older men, I know him for years, and suddenly we had a bound. He is the best lover I never had (well I didn't have that many) we do it all, and boy late me tell you about mature men, they know there way around.

But anyway, before we had intimate relation, I was falling in love with him, sort of speaking, now that we have sex, I feel so happy to see him, and I'm not stupid, I know it will never go anywhere (for multiple reasons) but I dont know, do I love him or do I sex him? How do you tell the difference.

This week-end at one moment he was deeply looking into my eye, I felt like he is falling in love also... I can I tell? I dont want to ask him, but I just wonder.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well what I feel about him always give me a woody lol

I have a brain also, I mean I dont want to fall for someone wich I know a relation cannot go anywhere, but yeah I do have feeling, just dont know what exactly.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first: i feel, I love myself and respect myself
second: sex can be for yourself and love can be for a partner.
third: sex can be for a partner, while you love sharing sex or love with them
sex is a physical act, done alone, with another, in orgies or fourgies.
but love happens in your mind and often in your heart and most often has nothing to do with the physical act of sex.

or something like that.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love is an emotional connection and desire to be close to a person, with or without the sex.

Sounds like love to me.

I don't, however, recommend saying the "L" word (love) first or so soon.

Give it time.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a little confused -- when you say you know it won't go anywhere, why? I mean, if you are acknowledging the possibility that you love him, doesn't that mean it should go somewhere?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a little confused -- when you say you know it won't go anywhere, why? I mean, if you are acknowledging the possibility that you love him, doesn't that mean it should go somewhere?

That's a good question. Because, first of all, he is a very good friend of the family, and I know that it wouldn't please my family at all. Second of all, I'm moving to study in Europe, so it would be a waste of time. You know distance relation dont work.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love is an emotional connection and desire to be close to a person, with or without the sex.

Sounds like love to me.

I don't, however, recommend saying the "L" word (love) first or so soon.

Give it time.

Yeah, I'm affraid I felf in love lol

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And thank you for all your answer :)

We are planning a W-E the both of us, alone, and away. I just have to find a good excuse, cause we will both go away at the same time. Not that there is douth, but just to save the appareances. It will be heaven for me :) :) :)