Sex w/a Condom - Unfulfilling for women?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mouthfeel, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Mouthfeel

Mouthfeel New Member

Albums:
    Can we agree that, for women, sex without a condom feels better than sex with a condom? If so, how can a guy make sex WITH a condom feel better for the woman? I know that sex using a condom doesn't feel so great for guys, either, but the condom usually doesn't stop us from enjoying ourselves.

My ex-girlfriend tells me that I'm amazing in bed and make her come multiple times every time so long as I don't use a condom. On the other hand, she doesn't get off so easily when I use one. I have to perform oral on her in order for her to come just once from intercourse. Now that I'll likely sleep with other women, I want to get them off, too, but probably won't be going down on them for fear of contracting an STD. (Sorry folks--sex is good, but I don't want to catch something fatal or that won't go away for short-lived pleasure.)

Any advice?

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I definitely prefer sex without a condom but truly it doesn't make that much difference - I don't stay naturally lubed as long with a condom as I do without one. And, there is just something about feeling a man ejaculate inside me that I love. The only reason I really dislike condoms is because I worry it makes the man not able to feel me as well and therefore sex for him not as satisfying.

3. Mouthfeel

Mouthfeel New Member

Albums:
    I failed to mention that my ex-girlfriend said that the condom does nothing for her because it "feels rubbery and impersonal." So, like yourself, badgirl22, maybe it just comes down to her preference and what she's been used to with me. I imagine that if a woman becomes accustomed to sex without using a condom, then once she again has sex using a condom, it's not as fulfilling. Am I wrong?

4. SandyLuvs

SandyLuvs New Member

similar to badgirl.

It really doesn't make that much of a difference to my experience (although I also do love the feeling of a guy ejaculating inside me), I just worry that he's not enjoying it so much...
    For me, I can't feel any rubbery sensation at all, in fact apart from when he ejaculates, I really don't notice a difference.

Interesting that your exgirlfriend said this, I've never heard a woman say that before. I'd like more women to chime in on this one.

5. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

My girflriend called my "rubbery and impersonal" ....

6. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

I highly disagree with it being unfulfilling. The last woman I had sex with came more times than I felt like counting and that was with me being only mostly erect since the condom was too tight. I think she was just really sensitive since we only carried on for about ten minutes... lesson learned in buying condoms.

Tell her to stop masturbating and she'll enjoy you with a condom, works for me and women are much more sensitive.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Okay, I hate to be the dissenter, especially since you're being so responsible and mature by refusing to have sex without a condom! Good for you! Don't have sex without a condom until you've met someone you can really trust, you've waited the number of weeks you need to in order to both get tested, and you can be "fluid bonded." Until then, stay safe!

To answer your question, I can definitely feel a difference. I don't know if I'm more sensitive than other women, but real skin feels much more pleasurable than condoms, which are just too "smooth." It's not impersonal, it just feels like latex instead of skin. It does require more effort to make sex with a condom as pleasurable. She will need more clitoral and labial stimulation if she's like me.

The right positions can make a big difference, such a woman on top straddling a man while he's sitting in an armless chair. It gives her control over the depth of penetration and speed. She can have excellent clitoral stimulation by pressing herself against your belly as she rides up and down your cock. If you do this position sitting facing a full length mirror, you can appreciate both her front and her backside simultaneously by looking over her shoulder in the mirror, and it makes kissing her face, neck, and breasts much easier than is she is straddling the man on top of a bed. Plus, leverage is so much easier that she won't tire as quickly being on top in the chair position instead of on a bed, especially if the chair has a back high enough that she can grip it for more leverage and control, which means she can probably sustain the chair position 3-4 times longer than she could on a bed before her legs become too tired. On a good day in the right chair and lubed well, I can orgasm the first time in 2-3 minutes and every few minutes until my legs are shaking too hard. After that, practically any position works!

#7 petite, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  8. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can agree. Sex without a condom feels better than with. I am not sure I can adequately explain the difference though, other than it does feel great when a man cums inside you. Aside from texture, a general feeling of his penis being more "compressed" and impersonal, and some guys having a softer erection, I have wondered if the difference is that you can't really feel each other's heat.

Btw, love that position, Petite, with or without the condom. One of my faves!

9. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I can't tell the difference apart from when a guy ejaculates though the way around that is if he whips out his penis and removes the condom just before so he ejaculates over my tummy,boobs or back

10. callmedafonz

callmedafonz New Member

Albums:
    i actually cum faster with a condom then without it. it makes for more friction, and it is an unpleasurable feeling that i mentally lockout and force myself to cum fast so i can get it over with

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It sounds like you need a really good lube to cut down on the friction a little. I know exactly what feeling you are talking about.

12. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

Dude, seriously, with your Shlongus-Longus, you could make a girl cum wearing three condoms... A big smooth dick is still a big dick, you donkey dick freak!

13. iamawhore

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually like men cum in me as well, i mean when I'm on pill. other than that, condom is a must

Draft saved Draft deleted