sex w/ co-worker

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by gaboy86, Jul 18, 2010.

1. gaboy86

gaboy86 New Member

so about a year ago i trained my co-worker, we both are still managers at our store and a few weeks ago we had drunken sex which was great. that night he loved my size, he's quite a bit smaller, but ever since then he's been offstandish and when we do talk he always speaks of my size even in public. should i ask him to stop? stop the off the clock relationship??? advice!

2. JRabbit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, to both questions. You should try not to "shit where you eat", meaning don't endanger your job for a good time. Also he seems to be uncomfortable with his homosexual tendencies and until he deals with it, he can't be civil with you. Try to bring it back to a professional level and keep it there if you can.

3. brandy123

brandy123 New Member

looks like the damage is already done my friend

4. hud01

Gold Member

I'm confused, you have 100% straight.

Of course you should tell him to stop. No matter what the circumstance nobody should air sexual secrets unless agreed to. Having a work relationship is fine as long as neither reports to the other and preferably aren't in the same department.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe the expression is "Even a dog doesn't shit where he eats" :wink:

Seriously, this was a serious error in judgment: if I were you, I'd keep my resume current and posted on Monster or some other place. Eventually he will either have to seriously chill or you'll just leave. Treat this as a learning opportunity.

6. ddawg9

ddawg9 New Member

Ouch, sounds like you should have left work people alone...never a good idea. But I too am confused because you have 100% straight...but perhaps you're the one that's confused?

7. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if he is being standoffish.....or offstandish....but commenting on your size, that's odd. I'd say if he wants to be stand offish, leave him to himself except when you have to interact for work...until he chills or gets over it

Draft saved Draft deleted