sex w/your ex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by icebergslm5506, Jan 6, 2007.

1. icebergslm5506

Albums:
    Has anyone ever had sex with an ex and noticed a difference in the tightness? I just had sex with my ex not too long ago after about 6mo of not seeing her and felt no elasticity whatsoever....Maybe it was her thick rabbit vibrator, or maybe she has been getting pummeled by an lpsg member.who knows?..lol

2. missbec

missbec New Member

lol.
    i find that i cant really fuck my ex's as im not that attracted to them once i see the other side of things. BUT different women have different elasticity in the vag's through genetics. So im betting your'e right on those two theorys, i must say i dont buy an overly large vibe for the fact that im scared i wont be as sensitive for the real thing. But im most probably being over cautious
    -bec

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No me and my ex wife get along good. How ever she no longer in her own words wants the dick of death. However she hurt my feelings really bad when we were first seperated. Saying she met a man with a normal size penis. I got over it quick,but it hurt at the time.....:cool:

4. missbec

missbec New Member

i must say uncut, you have an overly large penis! May i ask the exact length? im unsure if i can take that myself with no intention of offence to yourself.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Its hard to measure. I would say 10 inches . Sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. Its good to see you on here Beck. You dont come on here enough.............:wink:

6. missbec

missbec New Member

oh i think you'd find im here more than enough... yes i do apologise for my absence, ive been somewhat... busy. Nice to see you're still here uncut, nothing more than a devoted member.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thanx sweety. You come on here more often ok?:cool: :wink:

8. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Everyone of my exs except for one has come back after the break up. I am kind of like Missbec, except I am a guy. So I did have sex with them, although I regretted it immediately afterwards. You'ld think I would have learned a lesson after the first couple, but I am a hopeless romantic. I didn't notice any difference in the size of their vaginas. Of course it always takes a little effort for me to get a woman ready for me.

9. Murci_EC

Murci_EC New Member

I love how nice everyone is to each other on this site. It's really refreshing, no I have 12in. and you only have 8in. so i'm the better man BS. I've been trolling this site for a long time and finally decided to become a gold member for that very reason. Being nice is cool! :biggrin1:

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I like your sense of humor. Good to see you posting and not trolling anymore:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted