Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever had sex with an ex and noticed a difference in the tightness? I just had sex with my ex not too long ago after about 6mo of not seeing her and felt no elasticity whatsoever....Maybe it was her thick rabbit vibrator, or maybe she has been getting pummeled by an lpsg member.who knows?..lol

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol.
i find that i cant really fuck my ex's as im not that attracted to them once i see the other side of things. BUT different women have different elasticity in the vag's through genetics. So im betting your'e right on those two theorys, i must say i dont buy an overly large vibe for the fact that im scared i wont be as sensitive for the real thing. But im most probably being over cautious
-bec

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No me and my ex wife get along good. How ever she no longer in her own words wants the dick of death. However she hurt my feelings really bad when we were first seperated. Saying she met a man with a normal size penis. I got over it quick,but it hurt at the time.....:cool:

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i must say uncut, you have an overly large penis! May i ask the exact length? im unsure if i can take that myself with no intention of offence to yourself.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its hard to measure. I would say 10 inches . Sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. Its good to see you on here Beck. You dont come on here enough.............:wink:

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its hard to measure. I would say 10 inches . Sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. Its good to see you on here Beck. You dont come on here enough.............:wink:

oh i think you'd find im here more than enough... yes i do apologise for my absence, ive been somewhat... busy. Nice to see you're still here uncut, nothing more than a devoted member.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone of my exs except for one has come back after the break up. I am kind of like Missbec, except I am a guy. So I did have sex with them, although I regretted it immediately afterwards. You'ld think I would have learned a lesson after the first couple, but I am a hopeless romantic. I didn't notice any difference in the size of their vaginas. Of course it always takes a little effort for me to get a woman ready for me.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh i think you'd find im here more than enough... yes i do apologise for my absence, ive been somewhat... busy. Nice to see you're still here uncut, nothing more than a devoted member.

I love how nice everyone is to each other on this site. It's really refreshing, no I have 12in. and you only have 8in. so i'm the better man BS. I've been trolling this site for a long time and finally decided to become a gold member for that very reason. Being nice is cool! :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how nice everyone is to each other on this site. It's really refreshing, no I have 12in. and you only have 8in. so i'm the better man BS. I've been trolling this site for a long time and finally decided to become a gold member for that very reason. Being nice is cool! :biggrin1:
I like your sense of humor. Good to see you posting and not trolling anymore:cool: