Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yorksguyuk said:
Have you ever had sex including Bj's (giving or receiving) whilst driving a car?

Part 2 Do you like having sex in cars?

My boyfiend once sucked me while we were driving along the embankment in central london. We were in my sports car and sat fairly low so when a motorcycle pulled up behind us at traffic lights the driver could see everything that was going on and was not very happy! He pulled alongside and gave us abuse.

Still a turnon thinking about it though ..

Generally though sex out of the car is way better - the space constraints make car sex too restrictive for my liking

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Had a BJ driving at 100mph, I would accelerate to overtake cars quickly and slow down if some one was going to overtake me. She found it amusing to leave my cock out as we came to a toll station!:rolleyes:

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex while driving but have had some good hand jobs. I have fingered girls while driving as well. I have never cum while driving, though because I didn't have anything to clean up the mess. I have finished outside the car many times. Cum all over the inside of my car is not a good thing!