Sex when driving!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Sir Dancealot, Jul 10, 2006.

1. D_Sir Dancealot

D_Sir Dancealot New Member

Have you ever had sex including Bj's (giving or receiving) whilst driving a car?

Part 2 Do you like having sex in cars?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    bad Idea

3. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

My boyfiend once sucked me while we were driving along the embankment in central london. We were in my sports car and sat fairly low so when a motorcycle pulled up behind us at traffic lights the driver could see everything that was going on and was not very happy! He pulled alongside and gave us abuse.

Still a turnon thinking about it though ..

Generally though sex out of the car is way better - the space constraints make car sex too restrictive for my liking

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Had a BJ driving at 100mph, I would accelerate to overtake cars quickly and slow down if some one was going to overtake me. She found it amusing to leave my cock out as we came to a toll station!:rolleyes:

5. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    I have never had sex while driving but have had some good hand jobs. I have fingered girls while driving as well. I have never cum while driving, though because I didn't have anything to clean up the mess. I have finished outside the car many times. Cum all over the inside of my car is not a good thing!

Draft saved Draft deleted