Sex when wife is pregnant

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hey22, Feb 18, 2010.

1. B_Hey22

B_Hey22 New Member

For all of the guys with pregnant wife what do you do when she is pregnant? Can you have sex or do you just jack off a ton. 9 months is a while

2. dympsey42

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As long as your careful its not a problem

3. swallowsit

swallowsit New Member

Don't know about others, but when my wife was pregnant sex was never better! She couldn't get enough, which was great with me! A bit sorry that we only had 2 kids. lol

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Not only are women the most beautiful they will ever be when they are pregnant, their hormones are perfect. Go slow and be gentle and you'll be fine.

5. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

Okay, are you familiar with the phrase "LAST CALL", just before closing time at a bar?

Consider this your LAST CALL for sex.

Get it when ever you can before the kid arrives.
    (suggest you stock up on your lube too, cause you'll be jacking many, many nights.)

6. dtownindahouse

dtownindahouse New Member

Albums:
    I agree

7. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

I have too agree aswell. An added bonus besides no sex is a crying baby is a hormonally impalanced woman nagging you all the time. So get while the gettin good buddy. Sorry its the yen an yang thing. Going to be the best thing thats ever happend to you guys but also the hardest just speaking from experiance. Good Luck!!!

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

we have 3 kids, and with the first 2 we had sex about the first 3 mos, then it became uncomfortable. the wife would jack me off every day, sometimes twice. the second pregnancy was 4 1/2 yrs later, and the last 6 mos, she was very uncomfortable. I wound up servicing myself for the last 6 mos. I also found a mag article on jelqing, so when we resumed sex after the child was born, the wife got a slightly longer, and thicker penis fucking her after that. she was 30 at the time, and was very horny. she noticed the difference in my cock, and enjoyed it(a lot). she asked me not to make it any bigger, but I still continued jelqing some. also, at this point she discovered that men liked BJs, so my cock was getting sucked a lot. when child # 3 came along and sex became uncomfortable for her, BJs and handjobs became a daily thing. she said she wanted my horns trimmed so I didn't fuck the hot chick across the street, who we were friends with, she pushed a 3 some idea from time to time. my wife said no to that. when you resume sex, go easy, let your wife run the show, after you do it a few times, and she is assured everything is okay. she will probably be pretty horny for awhile. my wife in her early 30's needed fucking at least once a day when she wasn't pregnant. she did not go on the pill after the 2nd child, and i got to the point I was buying 3-4 dozen Magnums at a time. apparently, a dozen a week raised too much attention at the pharmacy, so I would just go buy a bunch once a month.

9. musclebare9

Gold Member

Sex definitely continues. There was even a period of time when her hormones went crazy and she couldn't get enough. It was a little different at the end, but there was still sex.

10. shaved and trimmed

Had sex with the wife for the whole nine months. When she got close to her due date and had enough of being pregnant she fucked me for all she could. Apparently some say cum can soften the cervix and make labour easier. Days when she didn't want to fuck she'd suck me dry:)

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    As long as her doctor says it is okay, then fuck her brains out. I fucked my ex wife till the night before she went into labor. In fact, orgasms are good for her, they help the uterus contract.

12. catman

Gold Member

I can't agree enough! there is nothing sexier on the planet than the woman pregnant with your child! damnnnnnn.
    We discovered me lying on my back, knees up was amazing (plus those bigger breast bouncing...wow... the hormones went nuts...one night she wanted to see how many times she could jack me off....
    when she was pregnant with twins things got a bit more challenging....did a lot of variations...me fucking the ridge of her ass,making love to her belly fucking the matress, etc...etc...
    as all have said, DO enjoy it before, after wards...a LOT of jacking off...(when you arent too tired to)... sleep deprivation can challenge even the highest sex drives ("QUIT JACKING OFF IN THERE and help me!" being an esp bad morning lol)

I think my grey started the day the twins were born (and I am proud of my grey dammit!)

13. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife wanted sex every day; gave her as much as I could. When she was too large in front, I used the back entrance. (There is something about being extra long that helps this angle)>...

#13 ZOS23xy, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  14. D_Ruddie Rumpleforeskin

D_Ruddie Rumpleforeskin Account Disabled

When my g/f was 8 months we had sex the next day she was in labor. Iono if that caused it but I wouldn't take the chance again.

15. catman

Gold Member

I remember with our first son almost being late to work many many times..god it was wild...we did things pregnant we had never THOUGHT about before pregnancy (a favorite being doggy style outside on the pation one late night...then in the shower...then in the kitchen (seems she got hungry)....

oh and cravings can be fun....chocolate cravings can turn in chocolate syrup covering a LOT of fun things...one night it was 'fudge sundays' it was DEF 'with nuts' (2 of em!) and I think she whipped the heck of that cream...

oh, friendly advice, chocolate sprinkles 'sound' like fun but can get in the damnest places (but at certain temps melt thank god)

16. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

The hormone is semen is called Prostaglandin and it is the same hormone that is used to induce labour in the gel called Prostin.

It only really works if she is pretty much ready to go into labour anyway.

**Tasha takes her midwife hat off**:biggrin1:

Spoons position is good as she will bound to feel cumbersome with the bump and plus the penis goes in deeper.

I did that with each of my children,all 6 of them and was at it until the day before i had the baby/babies apart from with the 4th child due to complications unrelated to sex

17. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

Pregnant sex is the best sex ever.

18. B_Hey22

B_Hey22 New Member

Is it gross with a huge belly right there.

Did any guy notice a huge difference in his wifes pussy tightness after she had the baby?

19. Principessa

Gold Member

You continue having sex! :rolleyes: :duh:

Before you ask another dumbass question. You will not dent the babys head with your huge cock by having sex with your pregnant wife. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Yes, you can ejaculate inside your wife and it will not choke the baby.

The vagina is completely separate from the womb. Think of your wifes body like a house with an attached garage. The vagina is the garage. You can pull your car in and out as much as you like. :biggrin1: The baby is in the living room and won't feel or know a thing. :cool:

20. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Its far from gross,infact a pregnant belly is THE most beautiful thing.3 of my ex husbands said they didnt think my pussy felt loose after the births.The babies all weighed between 9.5lbs and 12lbs as well:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted