Sex when wife is pregnant

Killa2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When in pregnancy, the pussy is actually more wetter than average... well at least:cool: for my experience.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my old mates from school's wife got really horny in her 7th/8th month... so I gladly helped him out :)

It rocked

Do you mean your friend was worn out from all the fucking, so you stepped in for him and embraced your 10% straight for a minute?

D

deleted356736

I can only echo that we had a lot of good sex through both my wife's preganancies, right up until a day or two before her labour. Our gynea told us about semen inducing labour, so we gave it a go.

Post-natal doesn't mean the end of sex either. Babies do sleep a lot, so once everything's recovered, about three weeks for my wife, it was time to resume slow and gentle at first. And that's what we did, a few times a week, both making time and effort for one-another.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I can only echo that we had a lot of good sex through both my wife's preganancies, right up until a day or two before her labour. Our gynea told us about semen inducing labour, so we gave it a go.

Post-natal doesn't mean the end of sex either. Babies do sleep a lot, so once everything's recovered, about three weeks for my wife, it was time to resume slow and gentle at first. And that's what we did, a few times a week, both making time and effort for one-another.

Intercourse isnt really advisable until after the 6 week post natal check.Though it isnt a killer,in most cases,though it has been known.The reason being is that it takes at least 6 weeks for the body to begin to settle down after delivery and the womb is still distended for approx 3 months after,longer for the body to begin to recover after a c section.Air bubbles can be pushed into the blood stream and they in turn can be forced towards the heart.

Spending time together is important but sex isnt the priority,any guy that says that it is isnt a man imo_Obviously a guy will feel frustrated but that is why he has a hand and fingers.

JMO

D

deleted356736

Intercourse isnt really advisable until after the 6 week post natal check.Though it isnt a killer,in most cases,though it has been known.The reason being is that it takes at least 6 weeks for the body to begin to settle down after delivery and the womb is still distended for approx 3 months after,longer for the body to begin to recover after a c section.Air bubbles can be pushed into the blood stream and they in turn can be forced towards the heart.

Spending time together is important but sex isnt the priority,any guy that says that it is isnt a man imo_Obviously a guy will feel frustrated but that is why he has a hand and fingers.

JMO

My wife is African, and African women recover much faster. The same when she had her operation; the surgeon was astounded that she compressed a two to three weeks of bed rest into a few days.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had sex with my wife the whole time she was pregnant with all of our children. For three of them we had sex the day she went into labor. My wife has always been very horny, being pregnant made her even hornier.

I really enjoyed screwing her when she was pregnant. We ended up having to find new positions to accommodate her changing figure; no pounding her missionary style, no DPs. Every time we fucked it felt like I was fucking a different woman.

It was the weeks after she gave birth that sex with her was less frequent. But she made sure that the couples we swing with kept me well serviced.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is African, and African women recover much faster. The same when she had her operation; the surgeon was astounded that she compressed a two to three weeks of bed rest into a few days.

Over generalize much? Perhaps saying your wife healed faster is correct but the blanket statement that African women recover much faster is scientifically unfounded.