Sex when you least expect it.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been bottoming more now than ever and I've been good at keeping myself clean and ready back there. But the other night I was out and a guy started talking to me and wanted to hook up right then and there. He was cute and everything but I wasn't cleaned back there because I wasn't planing on fucking that day. My question is, if someone one came up to you and wanted to fuck right then and you haven't done what you needed to do, would you say now or would you risk it?

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if he doesn't mind then go ahead, but if he prefers that you'd be clean on the spot the take a reign check...but i am really against random hook ups though

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. OCMuscleJock once posted that 12oz water bottles are the quickest and most convient way to prep on the go.

go the lavie, poop if you need to. unscrew cap, press bottle firm against ya bumhole, squeeze bottle.... and well the rest to follow.

hold off on acutal sex for about half an hour to allow the any excess fluid to be reabsorbed. after that, play ball.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doesn't that mean that water etc will be dripping onto your underwear etc for that 1/2 hour?

nope, you pass the water and any ook hiding out when you use the toilet after the enema. any remaining water is higher up in your rectum, so it's not an issue of dripping, but vigorous buttsmexing can cause the liquid to come down out of the upper rectum.

since the lining of your booty works reabsorbs liquid ya just have to give it time. *is also the reason water based lube suck for anal sex*

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question is, if someone one came up to you and wanted to fuck right then and you haven't done what you needed to do, would you say now or would you risk it?

if i was to do that, i'd have to wait until i was ready...
i don't like being that close to anyone unless i'm feeling pretty fresh...
but that's just me :cool:

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes when the guy is hot and he's horny, I just want to fuck it and have him fuck me right then and there, but being fresh is a good things. I'll see what I'll do the next time I'm in that situation.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as you're having healthy, regular bowel movements and you're not dying for a crap right there and then, then it's probably not an issue. Douching isn't really necessary unless you're a major professional bottom who intends to take a lot more than the occasional penis up there. Sure, if you want to be absolutely, absolutely, absolutely certain, then yeah, but just once it's probably fine.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As long as you're having healthy, regular bowel movements and you're not dying for a crap right there and then, then it's probably not an issue. Douching isn't really necessary unless you're a major professional bottom who intends to take a lot more than the occasional penis up there. Sure, if you want to be absolutely, absolutely, absolutely certain, then yeah, but just once it's probably fine.

I'm afraid if I just fuck right then and there and I hadn't cleaned up that when he pulls out, his dick will be full of stuff.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, to be blunt, that's gonna happen from time to time when you start putting things up your ass. It's happened to every gay man on the planet at one time or another.

But like I say, faeces doesn't hang out within the reach of most penises. And even if by the off chance it is, then hopefully there's a condom between it and your friend. And if there isn't, then you've got bigger worries than a bit of crap.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, to be blunt, that's gonna happen from time to time when you start putting things up your ass. It's happened to every gay man on the planet at one time or another.

But like I say, faeces doesn't hang out within the reach of most penises. And even if by the off chance it is, then hopefully there's a condom between it and your friend. And if there isn't, then you've got bigger worries than a bit of crap.

I always use a condom