Sex when your old

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know of real old men having sex? I mean like 70 year olds having sex. Can you get it up still at that age? How old is the oldest guy you know of having sex?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for him. How do you know that he is havin sex and waking up with a woody? That is good signs for you to

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't wake up with a bone any more, but seldom does a day pass that my cock isn't hard a few times while at lpsg with sex on my mind (like now). I became 81 day before yesterday.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes they can...i knew an 86 y/o who still had sex once a week...he didn't like women his age (ha-ha) so he hired Pros and he wore those Bitches out...I met one, she said he was a fine performer, her words....

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To the OP I would simply say that age does not change the fact that we are all sexual beings. Of course, it helps if one has taken good care of oneself in all ways. Also, keep in mind that your brain is your most important organ in all your sexual doings. I agree with you, RoysToy, that it is reassuring to be reminded that you "systems" are still in good order. Greet each day as a new part of your journey into the fullness of your sexuality; I know this is true for the 80's and I expect it will not be gone should one find oneself in the 90's.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My great grandfather married for the 4th time at 100 (out lived all his wives and then
married his nurse/companion). He and his new wife had a healthy son when he was
102. When my grandfather was born, his father was 50, my father when he was
80 and his son when he was 102. He died at 104, outliving his 4th wife by 6 weeks.
My grandfather brought up is father son...and he was 52 when my father was 22.
Yeah, it is very confusing...

great grandfather born in 1828 - died in 1932 at age 104

grandfather born in 1878 when his father was 50
my father was born in 1908 and great grandfather was 80

great grandfather marries for 4th time in 1928 at age 100..my father was 20 and his son was 50.
great grandfather has a new son in 1930 at age 102
great grandfather dies in 1932 at age 104

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, Silvertriumph2, those are some very reassuring items you cite. I don't anticipate that I shall attempt any "begettings" even at my relatively young age (mid 80's) but even so I have been amazed at how many men I know who have sired children when well along in years.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Old man is sitting on the corner crying... A young man walks up to him and asks him why he is crying.
"My 90th birthday was yesterday and I got married to hot 21 year old Playboy centerfold. We fucked all day and night and it was the best sex in the world. I had to run to the store for some KY jelly because she wants me to fuck her ass..."
"So why are you crying?" says the young man.
"Because... I forgot where I live!"

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At age 60 I started slowing down due to overweight, cholestrol, and heart problems. Started doing PE(1999) at same time, lost weight, gained about 1.5" x .7", got my erections back and firm, continued sex at normal pace of 3 to 5 times a week. I grew to much and got to big for wife so get very little vaginal sex. Thankfully she has a big mouth so get BJs about 3 times a week. Usually fill in with electostim and mast. Did have a light heart attack 6 years ago but still going strong at age 70.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone know of real old men having sex? I mean like 70 year olds having sex. Can you get it up still at that age? How old is the oldest guy you know of having sex?

I know men up in their 80's still having sex. But it appears that the men in that age bracket are getting HIV. So you older gents-- wear those condoms...on your penis:biggrin1:.