Sex while asleep?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by indianaman_04, May 4, 2005.

1. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

Anybody here ever tried having sex with someone while they were asleep? Or, have you ever awaken to find someone having sex with you? Let's forget about the legal, moral and consensual issues here and just discuss whether or not this has happened to you.

I'll go first. Never woke up to find someone having sex with me but I have (being honest here) had sex with a couple of guys while they were sleeping. One either stayed asleep or pretended to stay asleep and the other one woke up after a few minutes and then we had sex and after we were done, we went back to sleep. We never talked about it afterwards. To this day, we never mentioned that it happened but it was quite fun at the time.

2. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
  3. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I dream that I wake up with someone sucking my cock.

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

:wow: The guy you was having sex with and then woke up, was this anal sex? Was the guy Str8?

If this was anal sex, for both guys, did you use lube, or did you just stick it in there without lube and "work it"?

5. Sabln7

Sabln7 New Member

Once, I dreamed someone was sucking me off. When I woke up, my small dog had gotten under the covers and was licking the head of my cock. Does that count as sex while I am sleeping?

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. I believe that's called "rape". Now, I've been woken up to a blow job before. But for the msot part, fucking someone in their sleep is rape, so I'd be careful about it.

7. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought this up (even though in my opening remark, I acknowledge that). So, we could get into ALL kinds of disucssions about this but since you went ahead and brought it up, a blowjob while you are asleep is also rape, right?

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Depends on how well I know the "rapist."

9. Vix

Vix New Member

I've also been woken by blow jobs (which I'm always pre-consensual of) Having sex with someone while they sleep is just wrong.

Vix

10. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    What if your dog is licking your dick while you're sleeping, as was the case with Sabln7?

Would that mean your dog is raping you? :lol:

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I have never initiated sex with someone unconscious. I never want to put myself in a position where someone can claim that I took advantage of him. I have been blown in my sleep. I thought I was just having a wet dream until the guilty party confessed the next morning. I was so incensed at the violation that I turned him over and sodomized him in revenge. Apparently, he knew he was in the wrong: he didn't struggle to escape this punishment.

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought this up (even though in my opening remark, I acknowledge that). So, we could get into ALL kinds of disucssions about this but since you went ahead and brought it up, a blowjob while you are asleep is also rape, right?
    [post=307956]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

See, here's where I'm comin from. The person that woke me up with a blow job was in a relationship with me. Now, the impression I got from the first post was that it was someone you just met. Like, you had a few drinks, passed out, and bam, yer bein fucked. But that's just the impression I got.

EDIT: See? Jacinto's with me on this. I wouldn't wanna risk it either.

13. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One time I gave a guy a hand job while he was sleeping. We were dating at the time so it was fine. He never did wake up (that I know of) and never mentioned it. I made him cum too!

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Once when I was in a very uncomfortable relationship and we were fighting it happened. I had said no before I went to sleep and woke up to being fucked. I got up immediately and kicked him in the dick. No means no!

If I was happy with the person, I would be kind of erotic, I think, but no one likes being taken advantage of. I don't know if I'd call it rape, but sleazy for sure.

15. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Funny that you say that TallHungLB. My buddy, (who is straight) woke up to the same thing. My friend in high school always had a crush on him and decided to roll the dice I suppose. Trust me, I think all guys have gotten to the point where we've had morning wood and been like "you know, if another dude was jerking me off right now, I dunno if I would stop him", lol. So yeah, he kept it to himself until one night when we were all drinking, and then we found out and laughed about it. Sometimes you gotta take what you're offered.

Sabin, your post was hilarious.

I passed out in the wrong bed one night at a party and woke up to a HUGE girl rubbing my dick through my boxers. It looked like the back of her ass was having a flesh landslide down to the back of her upper thigh. I woke up the next morning feeling like I had a couple of cracked ribs and a collapsed lung. I guess we must have had sex, but I don't remember at all, honestly. I know I wouldn't have consented had I been sober at all, because feeling like you played tackle football without pads in the morning is not a good sign the day after.

16. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

Can't say I've ever f**ked someone sleeping. Thats kinda over the line, unless you know for sure they want it. Waking up to a blow job when you are in a relationship can be pretty fun though. Or in the car. Or on the sofa. Or outside. Or...oh never mind.

In high school and college during "sleepovers", I did notice some hands down there on me a few times that woke me up. Not that I ever did that to anyone else. (innocent look)

17. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

I've awoken to more than one blow jobs being performed on me, as one poster kinda put it, girls are pre-approved for doing that ;-)

Had a girl TRY to initiate sex with me once while I was asleep. I was sleeping on my side and I guess she'd been trying to work out the angles and just couldn't make it work like she wanted. I woke up during her "attempt" and played dead on her a bit while she kept at it. I rolled over onto my other side, just to see what she'd do then and I guess that was it and she gave up.

18. jonb

Gold Member

rape v. tr. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.

19. dijstra1975

dijstra1975 New Member

Woke up at 4am four days after being wedding day to find wife sucking my hard cock. I moaned with pleasure and she mounted me and fucked me as I drifted in and out of sleep.

She said it was brilliant because all I did was stay hard for an hour or so and did everything I was told. I woke finally properly as she sucked my head and gave me and amazing hand job and prostate fingering....

Had a few repeats since but nothing that intense

Dij

20. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Not quite the same thing but...

In my college dorm room we had bunk beds and one night I was awakened by the sound of squeaky bedsprings from above (I had the lower bunk). My roommate and her boyfriend were going at it and I was mortified. I stayed there for what felt like hours before getting up the nerve to run the hell out of the room. It really pissed me off.

Draft saved Draft deleted