Sex while asleep?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just what could be more incredible than waking up to an amazing blowjob? Those morning woodies are the best!!! What a shame to waste 'em. }(

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan+May 4 2005, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dcwrestlefan &#064; May 4 2005, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can&#39;t say I&#39;ve ever f**ked someone sleeping. Thats kinda over the line, unless you know for sure they want it. Waking up to a blow job when you are in a relationship can be pretty fun though. Or in the car. Or on the sofa. Or outside. Or...oh never mind.

In high school and college during "sleepovers", I did notice some hands down there on me a few times that woke me up. Not that I ever did that to anyone else. (innocent look)
[post=308013]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Hot. But yah, you have to know they want it for you to do it.

Originally posted by brainzz_n_dong@May 4 2005, 07:32 PM
I&#39;ve awoken to more than one blow jobs being performed on me, as one poster kinda put it, girls are pre-approved for doing that ;-)

Had a girl TRY to initiate sex with me once while I was asleep. I was sleeping on my side and I guess she&#39;d been trying to work out the angles and just couldn&#39;t make it work like she wanted. I woke up during her "attempt" and played dead on her a bit while she kept at it. I rolled over onto my other side, just to see what she&#39;d do then and I guess that was it and she gave up.
[post=308028]Quoted post[/post]​

What if that girl was nasty and junk? Like, what if you woke up and it was Roseann Bar giving you head? I don&#39;t think you&#39;d be enjoying that too much, yah? So, don&#39;t say that all girls are "pre-approved" :p

<!--QuoteBegin-ItsJustMe
@May 4 2005, 08:50 PM
Not quite the same thing but...

In my college dorm room we had bunk beds and one night I was awakened by the sound of squeaky bedsprings from above (I had the lower bunk). My roommate and her boyfriend were going at it and I was mortified. I stayed there for what felt like hours before getting up the nerve to run the hell out of the room. It really pissed me off.
[post=308055]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

You had every right to be pissed. That was like, totally inconsiderate of yer roomie. If yer still in college and rooming with her, talk to her about it. Communication is totally important, don&#39;t suffer in silence.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some perverted reason this group brings out the worst or the best in me and my memories.

When I was a junior in college & when I was still drinking to excess more frequently, I went to a party at a friend&#39;s house, and that&#39;s the last I remember of the evening. I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache, and found myself naked in a king-sized bed with a couple I never saw before. The only problem was I was lying head first at the bottom of the bed, so the first I saw of them was their feet. I jumped up, checked them out, and decided I wasn&#39;t aware of how I got there. I found my shorts & shirt & left without waking them. I was still close to campus but blocks from my apartment.

I also realized that my cock felt quite happy, so I&#39;m sure I had sex the night before. I&#39;m still wondering if and hoping that I had a good time. I&#39;m not sure it was sex in my sleep, but I know I wasn&#39;t conscious at all.

}(

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 4 2005, 10:24 PM
You had every right to be pissed. That was like, totally inconsiderate of yer roomie. If yer still in college and rooming with her, talk to her about it. Communication is totally important, don&#39;t suffer in silence.
[post=308098]Quoted post[/post]​

Your concern is sweet but I am way past my college days, having turned 40 a couple of months ago :p

touchmyrod: well when i was in hawaii alone with my gf she was in booty shorts and i could see her panties cuz her shorts were loose and i pulled her panites to the side and started to lick her. she was moaning so loud it was soo sexy cuz she was sleeping and then she woke and i thought she was gonna be mad but she woke up hella horny and made me finish and then we fucked.

and then another time we were at her house and i fell asleep on the couch and all of the sudden i get theis amazing feeling. i was even making noises which i never do cuz it felt sooo good. i wake up and my pants are at my knees and she was sucking my dick. it was the best head i have ever gotten it felt so good

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, overpowering as it was, I never delved into having sex with my gf&#39;s while they were asleep. I mean what kind of fun is that? I think that MZ made a good point about taking advantage of someone and they didn&#39;t know it is shameful.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 4 2005, 10:13 PM
Once when I was in a very uncomfortable relationship and we were fighting it happened. I had said no before I went to sleep and woke up to being fucked. I got up immediately and kicked him in the dick. No means no&#33;

If I was happy with the person, I would be kind of erotic, I think, but no one likes being taken advantage of. I don&#39;t know if I&#39;d call it rape, but sleazy for sure.
[post=307999]Quoted post[/post]​

Were you kinda shocked when you woke up to this? I know I would of been :eek:

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
i have given my partner oral while she was sleeping, but she doesn&#39;t stay sleeping for long.

if i&#39;m sleeping and she winds up awake for some reason and i have an erection, she will often start stroking me. it&#39;s such a turn on to feel that she hungers after my cock like that&#33; i love being woken up by a blow job because i&#39;m so relaxed and just drift between the feelings of pleasure and a sort of dreamy state.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 4 2005, 10:22 PM
For me, overpowering as it was, I never delved into having sex with my gf&#39;s while they were asleep. I mean what kind of fun is that? I think that MZ made a good point about taking advantage of someone and they didn&#39;t know it is shameful.
[post=308130]Quoted post[/post]​
<sigh> I think we can all discuss the morals, ethics and legal jumbo but that is NOT the purpose of this thread. That is how arguments always get started on this board. I think my question was has this happened to you or have you ever done this? Not whether you think it is right or wrong. I wish folks would stick to the topic.

BTW, I should add when I did this, he and I were kids, like 13, 14 years old, we didn&#39;t even know what Lube was. Sorry I left that part out. Now, I am in a relationship and we know each other and waking up to sex is always consensual, legal and ethically okay between us.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;ve actually had two guys that I&#39;ve dated and woken up to middle of the night sex with. With one of the guys, it only happened twice. With the other, it happened often.

In nearly all instances, neither one of us could remember who started it. It was pretty hot though&#33;

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by indianaman_04+May 5 2005, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(indianaman_04 &#064; May 5 2005, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 4 2005, 10:22 PM
[post=308130]Quoted post[/post]​
<sigh> I think we can all discuss the morals, ethics and legal jumbo but that is NOT the purpose of this thread. That is how arguments always get started on this board. I think my question was has this happened to you or have you ever done this? Not whether you think it is right or wrong. I wish folks would stick to the topic.

BTW, I should add when I did this, he and I were kids, like 13, 14 years old, we didn&#39;t even know what Lube was. Sorry I left that part out. Now, I am in a relationship and we know each other and waking up to sex is always consensual, legal and ethically okay between us.
[post=308227]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

But the point of this topic is to state yer opinions on it. So, the "ethcis" about it, as you put it, is important to this topic.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and I&#39;m glad we talk about the full range of issues here. Now back to the stories.

I&#39;ve had plenty of times where I&#39;ve woken up to my partner&#39;s erection and started playing with it/licking it before he&#39;s fully awake, but he usually wakes up pretty quick for the rest of the deal.

A few weeks ago I had a wild romp that lasted severel hours and as I was giving him blow job number (I lost count) I realised he had fallen asleep. I just kind of relaxed, enjoyed myself a little while longer and fell asleep with his dick in my mouth, that was pretty erotic.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got slapped in the face the one time I fell asleep while getting head. I suppose I deserved it, I wouldn&#39;t be thrilled if I was going down on a girl and heard her snoring.

joeblow1977

Just Browsing
Media
about 3 years ago,I woke up in my well airconditioned bedroom to the sensation of something very warm and wet on my dick.I thought i was dreaming at first,but I slowly woke up to see my girlfriend sucking my dick.It was an incredible sensation,and my toes curled up to the ceiling.I thanked her soon after....

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KidBrown@May 5 2005, 01:30 PM
I got slapped in the face the one time I fell asleep while getting head. I suppose I deserved it, I wouldn&#39;t be thrilled if I was going down on a girl and heard her snoring.
[post=308299]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL&#33;&#33; very funny. Was this after a night of drinking or did you just get bored with it? Yeah, that&#39;s not saying much for your skills if she falls asleep.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 5 2005, 12:58 PM

A few weeks ago I had a wild romp that lasted severel hours and as I was giving him blow job number (I lost count) I realised he had fallen asleep. I just kind of relaxed, enjoyed myself a little while longer and fell asleep with his dick in my mouth, that was pretty erotic.
[post=308289]Quoted post[/post]​
MZ, meet KB. lol&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t they make penis-shaped pacifiers? Very funny story.

Luvemlrg: My bf (now hubbu) has &#39;jumped&#39; on me in the middle of the night several times over the years. Funny thing is sometimes he doesn&#39;t even remember having sex.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Luvemlrg@May 6 2005, 03:51 AM
My bf (now hubbu) has &#39;jumped&#39; on me in the middle of the night several times over the years. Funny thing is sometimes he doesn&#39;t even remember having sex.
[post=308452]Quoted post[/post]​

Sleepfucking&#33; That could be interesting, does he do anything different when he&#39;s asleep?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose it all depends on just how comfortable you are with it, and how much of a propensity you think your partner would to doing it without causing any feelings of inconsideration towards you. Tho, I must admit, the actual thought of recieving head/ getting fucked while sleeping is very erotic.

Now, all it needs for reciprocation is knowing that your partner wouldn&#39;t mind it, and knows the feeling is mutual.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, unless alcohol or drugs are involved, I can&#39;t imagine sleeping through sex, or even head&#33; Now, what I was talking about was passing out after good sex, which is too fun. I don&#39;t think it would take too much prompting for me to be awake at least enough to know what&#39;s going on.