Sex with 7.5inch length 6inch girth?

Hey everyone. I've just signed up because I thought you guys might be the best at helping me! I'll try to keep this short.

I recently started seeing a guy, and we have no slept together yet or done anything sexual, but things have gotten increasingly flirtatious. I'm quite sexually inexperienced, but not a virgin. When we were flirting, he recently told me how big he was - 7.5 inches length, 6 inch girth. I really couldnt picture this, as I'm terrible at estimating.. After doing a bit of a google search, it seems 6 inch girth is actually quite thick. The internet said this girth or bigger is just 3% of men.

This doesnt put me off at all, but I am wondering whether there was anywhere I could see a picture of a six inch girth compared to something? I know that might sound strange, but I'm 22 and as I said a little sexually inexperieced. I just don't want to be there with him when we finally sleep together, see his penis and have a look of surprise on my face that he may mistake for 'horror' or something, making him feel bad.

I am a little worried of it hurting, but that wont put me off either. I know he'll be nice with me. I just want to make sure that I don't go in 'blind' so to speak and ruin things for us when we sleep together.

Could someone point me in the right direction to see a comparison picture, or give me some tips? Is 6 inches really that thick? I really like this man... I'm also a little excited as well as nervous :smile:

I hope this is the right section and it's okay to ask this question on this forum!

You'll just have to look around at some of the pictures here. LOl

:D Thank you, I'm lurking now. It's just that theres no way to know if they are a 6inch girth, or are bigger or smaller than that. I really cannot seem to be able to estimate it in my mind.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look around, tread with caution for we do estimate or exaggerate sometimes. Compared to a banana, 6 inches in girth is bigger then a good size banana.
Bigger then a the cardboard in a normal toilet paper roll.