Sex with a big dick.

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Let's hear from the girls please. (male comments welcome of course)

STRICTLY a physical question here...

Have you been in a relationship (more then a fling) with a man with an average sized penis.. and then hooked up with someone who has a larger then average penis (again more than a fling)?

Emotions aside, did it feel better? Were you easily satisfied? Was it easier for you to achieve orgasm?

Never to downplay the emotional side of a relationship, but what are your thoughts?

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
I know, I know... I should have ran a search.

Usually I would think it so rude to not find the leading thread. My apologies.... My curiosity could not be contained.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I think someone is unfamiliar with how evolution works. Women cannot enjoy sex with an average size penis because it doesnt touch the walls. It just slides in surrounded by a bubble of pussy air that results in queefing.

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
What??

Are you suggesting that a woman has a hollow standard sized empty tube in which a "smaller" penis simply enters, only to cause an unavoidable queef every time sex occurs around the globe??

What rubbish.

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: "Emotions aside, did it feel better? Were you easily satisfied? Was it easier for you to achieve orgasm?"

A: Respectively, YES, NO, and NO. It takes some getting used to, but after you get "broken in" by a patient, sensitive stud with his own firehose, it feels SOOOO GOOD. After that, I no longer became easily satisfied by other, "lesser" men, and it took longer for me to climax with them them... unless I was really deprived for going without some good loving for a relatively long time, if I was definitely in the mood for some hardcore action, and, if the smaller or average-sized man really worked very hard at pleasing me... then and only then, I found it easier for me to hit that peak a few times.

But give me a man with massaging hands and a big kickstand -- and they can make me come back for more... so I can test how many times I can make that human cannon climax. (Love those Peter North-style showers).

Here's a tip, girls: You want it to "feel better"? Work out, get in shape... 'cause in my experience, the more fit you are, the STRONGER and LONGER the peaks and plateaus get with your man!

And guys? Lose the belly. Really. Getting pumped by a man with a flat tire just can't get that smooth, penetrating rhythm for the big sag wobbling in the way, and not only that, it blocks that all-important view! (...Are American men getting more rotund... is it becoming harder for me to find dream-date hung men with six-pack abs in Los Angeles... or is it just my imagination, and should I look elsewhere?)

aussiekinky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Size Dont matter I am married to a man with a average sized enjoyable we are active swingers so I have sex with all sizes and find them all to be enjoyable its all in the way they use there sword I had duds of all sizes and in the same I had some fantastic sex with all sizes as well but I will say My hubby who is mr average in size is still the only man to make me squirt.....
Kimmy

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Yes,yes and yes....

I prefered the larger sized ones.My first and third husband were of average size but my 2nd husband was bigger and so is the guy i am with now.I could and still can feel a smaller sized penis inside me but i just really enjoy the intense stretching feeling of a longer fatter penis.

Foreplay has something to do with it as well but yes i achieve orgasm faster with the above average sized penis.

I too go to parties and also have visitors of varying sizes,some are average and below average sized and penetration just isnt as good as it is with the bigger guys.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I've dated average sized men, then larger men afterwards.

I don't think it was easier for me to achieve orgasm, but I can pompoir, so maybe that has something to do with it. I've been with some exceptional lovers and not all of them have been oversized. I've loved lots of penises.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to address the topic of the threshold between pleasure and pain and how sometimes the pain itself can be the driving force behind the orgasm. Case in point, what happened to my wife and I last night.

We were about to call it a night and I turn over to kiss my wife goodnight. Neither of us really had any intentions of having sex. It had been a long day and we just got back from a dinner party with some friends. I'll dispense with all the preamble and just say the simple peck on the lip goodnight kiss turned into something very rough and hard in a short time.

We do our typical foreplay, but this time it was intrense and felt rushed. She'd had her one oral orgasm by the time I was ready to enter her and this time, instead of the usual wait until she loosens up as I enter her, I wet my cock down with a lot of spit and shove my dick inside her, all the way inside her.

She never had time to push me back to slow me down. I saw her eyes widen, mouth gape open as if to let out a scream, then clench shut along with her eyes by the time I got to her deep spot. Seeing the pain in her body language, I stop and almost sadistically, lower my pelvis to "crowbar" her open. As I feel her pussy pry open, she lets out another gasp, louder this time.

This is the freaky part. Instead of telling me to stop from the anguish she felt, she starts having an orgasm. It went from pleasure (as I first enter her) to pain, to more pain, to excruciating pain, then to orgasm.

How typical is this, and how much pleasure is derived from the pain aspect? I guess I just need clarification that what we did isn't uncommon.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size does matter. And for me, sex is significantly better, more satisfying and more orgasmic with a guy who has a big cock. Having sex with average size guys (and unfortunately one small dick guy) just feels like a big waste of time after getting it from a big guy.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
It's typical for me Rawdog.I love the feeling of being stretched and forced so much it gives me delicious tingles just thinking about it.My bf is vwe and that was the reason i chose to be with him.He was very gentle with me to start with but i coaxed him (for want of a better word) to be more rough with me and push himself into me hard so i squeal and gasp with the pain (which for me gives pleasure).I love the tummy ache i have for a good 2 days after from the pressure of it.I also love the way i walk funny afterwards,abit like Bambi with shaky legs.

What you described with your wife sounds wonderful and very orgasm enspiring.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
This is the freaky part. Instead of telling me to stop from the anguish she felt, she starts having an orgasm. It went from pleasure (as I first enter her) to pain, to more pain, to excruciating pain, then to orgasm.

How typical is this, and how much pleasure is derived from the pain aspect? I guess I just need clarification that what we did isn't uncommon.

Shock value mate. You surprised her! Difficult to repeat, but nice work fella! A little like driving to a dinner party, pulling sharply off onto a slightly obscured path or field, pulling her out of the car, throwing her on the bonnet, & taking her there & then!

Women like surprises. If she starts hitting you, get on your knees, beg, then start massaging her , & repeat the process again. LOL.

Having sex with average size guys (and unfortunately one small dick guy) just feels like a big waste of time after getting it from a big guy.

I guarantee that the guys feel the same!

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media

Update - I just had the same sort of thing. I had the G with her legs behind her head, & me sitting on top of her(sort of) @ 45 degrees jackhammering down.

It seemed pretty painful to her, but I thought it would work, & guess what.. within a minute it did. She squirted.

She said, it was really painful, but she was trying to reciprocate, then out of the blue, she came as hard as she ever has done, & soaked the bed. She was shocked. I've always known how to make 4 out of 5 women come easily- not her, but I always felt her body would respond to hardcore, & it's three times in a row now.

I guess peoples bodies have an involuntary response.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd like to address the topic of the threshold between pleasure and pain and how sometimes the pain itself can be the driving force behind the orgasm. Case in point, what happened to my wife and I last night.

We were about to call it a night and I turn over to kiss my wife goodnight. Neither of us really had any intentions of having sex. It had been a long day and we just got back from a dinner party with some friends. I'll dispense with all the preamble and just say the simple peck on the lip goodnight kiss turned into something very rough and hard in a short time.

We do our typical foreplay, but this time it was intrense and felt rushed. She'd had her one oral orgasm by the time I was ready to enter her and this time, instead of the usual wait until she loosens up as I enter her, I wet my cock down with a lot of spit and shove my dick inside her, all the way inside her.

She never had time to push me back to slow me down. I saw her eyes widen, mouth gape open as if to let out a scream, then clench shut along with her eyes by the time I got to her deep spot. Seeing the pain in her body language, I stop and almost sadistically, lower my pelvis to "crowbar" her open. As I feel her pussy pry open, she lets out another gasp, louder this time.

This happens to me, too. It's the girth that kills me. I always say that it stings (sometimes), but I love those little stings.