Sex with a butterface

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wyldgusechaz, May 4, 2007.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I met this woman online. Great insanely hot body but no pics/ We met in person and she has a very awkward face appearance. Disconcerting in fact.

She a 10 figure wise and 1 or 2 face wise. Long legs, perfect high ass, big full tits. And a face difficult to look at. Very difficult.

We met and she has made it quite clear she wants to fuck. Actually that was a quote. We met for coffee and at the end of the coffee she whispers to me *come over saturday, I will make dinner and wine and I want you to fuck me all night.*

for some reason I found that really arousing and I ain't looking a gift horse in the mouth but sHe really has an awkward look to her. I am not looking for advice, just anyone else's experience if they have had one. I bet it will be fun but different.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Butterface?

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Try it out, try not to focus on outward appearance, she may be the greatest person you'll ever meet.

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hot Body... "butterface" is strugglin'!!!

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    What exactly is a butterface ? In any case, if you love ALL her other attributes and you are seemingly by your post interested in the offer, then why don' you go along, have dinner and see where it will lead to ? You never know, she may indeed turn out to be someone very special or, for the short term at least, one of the best fucks you've ever had in your bloody life.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Butterface: Everything looks good, BUT HER FACE

(Now say it 5 times fast)

7. DefeatThisEnemy

DefeatThisEnemy New Member

awkward face? or just plain ugly? either way, i wish i could get even a butter face, but alas i fear i am destined for fat ugly girls :(

8. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    I believe the correct term is BOBFOC

Body Of Baywatch, Face Of Crimewatch

Not sure if you get the TV prog. crimewatch in the US but its a show where the cops show local criminals and such like in attempt to get information from the public.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

• If you like everything else about her give it a go.
    • If the thought of looking at her whilst eating is repugnant then let her go. It's just not worth it.
    • You could just do her doggystyle so you don't have to see her face. :tongue:

10. anon265

anon265 Member

(sigh...)

Sir ... women are not numbers. It is juvenile to objectify women by rating them on a scale of one to ten. They're not a piece of conduit. They are human beings with dreams and hopes, and parents who hopefully love them ... just like you.

Would you say to her face the things you are saying to us?

You say that you are not looking for advice but I will give it anyway, since it's free ... My advice to you is to wait until you truly trust and admire this person on a human level before you have sex with her... If you want to have superficial sex, the be prepared for superficial sex.

"if they had one" ... you talk about women as though they are fish that one catches. Or an automobile that one drives. You might as well ask , "Has anyone ever bought a car that has a really good engine, but just doesn't corner that well?"

In answer to your question ... No ... I can't recall offhand a stuation like this happening to me.

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

That's ... ominous.

I've run into similar situations, though perhaps not quite at "disconcerting" level. After a short while I always got used to the unconventional features. So maybe it would be better to not rush it. Women who believe themselves to be ugly, whether they are or not, may tend to hurry things in their search for something which keeps evading them.

12. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I personally have no problems with dating a less than attractive man. However, other things have to be right in the "relationship" in order for me to do so.

For example, a great body, large cock, treats me well and makes me feel special, all around interesting person. A great personality is a must and that's probably what got me hooked in the first place.

I've found that once I get to know a person their looks are of less import. In fact, I really don't notice for the most part.

Good luck to you and remember to treat her like a lady at all times.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

13. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

My experience: women that are not generally accepted as 'magazine pretty' try harder in bed. Do it. Do it hard. She'll come back for more and if you can get over being shallow (this is not a jab at you, we all have our issue) then so will you.

14. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    Two words... Doggy Style.
    Two more words... no lights.
    One number ... 69.

There are plenty of ways to have sex with a hot body and not look at the face.

Anon265 get a grip.

15. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

This on a site dedicated to measuring cocks down to the MICRON.

Is there anything wrong with good ol' recreational sport fucking? NSA?

What's wrong with hot, nasty, dripping wet superficial sex?

16. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I tend to agree with you, Wyld. I often get offended (and post accordingly) with threads where people are totally superficial in their assessment of others, but in those cases, it's regarding "serious relationships". Idiots posting that they "love a man to death" but may leave him because his schlong is one inch shy of their optimal length. Your post differs in that you're taking a superficial approach to a superficial relationship which sounds like it would end in either a one night stand, or as casual fuck buddies at best.

Just make sure that she's 100% aware of and in agreement with the setup and that her feelings are reciprocal. You do not want her viewing this as the exciting commencement of a relationship with a potential life-mate only to have you turn around and say "See ya".

Although I don't judge one night stands or fuckbuddy relationships harshly when others indulge, I also have never participated in them. I don't find it morally offensive, but I do consider it a waste of time.

Just be aware of this young ladies feelings.

Draft saved Draft deleted