Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"if you want to be happy for the rest of your life
never make a pretty woman you wife
so for my personal point of view
get an ugly girl to marry you."

um... you can find appeal in even the ugliest of faces.... once you get past the visual prejudices from which we all suffer.

to wit: people think Pugs are cute. they're most decidedly NOT- but people still think so.

Peter Dinklage has a malformed face and body as an effect of his dwarfism... but after you stare at it for a few hours, watch him act and emote, and find that human core that is his essential persona... you find your reaction of his countenance changing.
You can come to find him handsome and even appealing. Because you are seeing his humanity, and not his mere shape.

When I make art- it is easy to make a face that is pretty.

The hard part is to make it convey some sense of humanity... of the dynamic interactive soul within... that is the part for which you actually can feel loving regard.

Reactions: lapdog2001

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the risk of a "life sentence " in the " shallow prison " , i must say that i prefer my partners to be attractive . What defines attractive ? One's own , unique set of parameters of course . We all know about eye of the beholder etc . I run the risk of drowning in 1/2 an inch of "appearance " water here , but for me , the initial attraction is nearly always visual , though occasionally a distinctive voice demands my attention . What i can tell you for sure , is that i answer to no-one regarding whom or what , i find to be attractive , not then ,not now , not ever . Every day , i do my best not to be a hurtful , self obsessed person , avoiding where ever possible , the day to day offending of others sensibilities to gain personal satisfaction . So no , i do not have sex with women whom i find for whatever reason , to be unattractive . Saves me from a guilt trip later , and spares her feelings of being used ,and cast off .

At the risk of saying something controversial:

While I'm generally more attracted to "more attractive" people, I find myself attracted to almost any woman, regardless of her looks, when she has very large breasts (say 34F and larger). I'd even go further than that and say that there's something extremely sexy and erotic about an extremely busty woman who's less attractive (or unattractive) in a conventional sense.

Mind you, this is testosterone impulse, and I have no control over these preferences / turn ons..