Sex with a cougar

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my teens I used to fuck loads of older women, a couple were actually my mates mothers Lol
I soon found that mature women were much more comfortable dealing with my huge dick compared to the fumbling terrified mess of the girls my own age. I now fuck more younger women than I ever did as a young man, the experience and charm I've learned over the years has a certain effect on women now and young women seem more comfortable with older guys too. I live the swing life so have sexual encounters with women of all ages from late teens to women in their 60's, I'd say every woman has something to offer and each experience is fantastic in it's unique way.

Reactions: kkll2783

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A boy, not yet an adult and straight, wants sex and a lot of it. Whatever door is open, he will enter, it is only natural. Strange the word Cougar seems so dated now. Those women are not just available, but experienced which you cannot say about the girls the same age as the boys, and they are experienced in making sure they don't get pregnant.

Personally every boy should have one or two Cougars in his life, she probably has a whole lot of boys coming and going, keeping her topped up.

Reactions: Mike hung

BYW1995

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. When I was 19 I fucked a cougar. She was actually a fitness instructor at the gym I worked out at the time. She was really small- like 5’1 and under 50kg. She was in her late 40s, but rode my dick like a virgin- ie was nervous going any further than half way down it. Lubed her up then pounded away. Second time we fucked she really struggled with my girth and got straight in the bath after. Think that put her off as she avoided me after that

Reactions: lookin4itinmi

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
30 years younger??? How is that possible???

When I was 20 I looked 30 .
When I was 30 I looked 30
When I was 40 I looked 30.
When I was 50 I could easily pass for 35-40
I'm not yet 60 but I could pass for 45 even without makeup. (trying not to sound pompous, but am thankful for my good genes and a mother that firmly believed in a dedicated skin care routine.)

He's in the 28-30 year range. I am totally uninterested in men my age, except my husband, who of course is younger than me, as well.

BYW1995

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not yet 60 but I could pass for 45 even without makeup. (trying not to sound pompous, but am thankful for my good genes and a mother that firmly believed in a dedicated skin care routine.)

He's in the 28-30 year range. I am totally uninterested in men my age, except my husband, who of course is younger than me, as well.

You sound like the cougar of any young mans dreams!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Or, any women who have devirginized a boy at least, say, 15 years younger than they are?
In my experiences I've never had sex with a virgin (except my husband!)

I really don't want to be the first one for a younger guy... I've been asked many times. But my answer is always the same. Get some experience first. I don't mind showing you a few neat tricks but I don't want the be the first.

Reactions: ronin001

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What my original post meant but I failed to convey was “30 years younger? How is that possible? Based on the few images of you I have (avatar, profile pic) I would have guesstimated that you were 40-45. If that’s the case how is it possible for you to have a boyfriend that is...well...you do the math.”

I’m astonished you aren’t younger. You need to take those great genes, bottle them up, and sell them on QVC or something. You’d make a fortune.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex with an older woman was another level above sex with girls my age because they knew what they wanted & weren't shy about it & knew what they were doing, taught me a couple of things in the process.

Which is why it’s always incredible.

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is me too, with the exception of being a mother and having a hubby lol. I get told all the time there’s no way I’m 50. My mom is 74 and could pass for early 60’s so I attribute a lot of it to my genes but I also feel it’s because I never wear anything but mascara and lip gloss, so my skin is always able to breath lol.

I’m currently seeing a 30 yr old, best sex of my life to date lol. Totally more attracted to younger men! As long as I can still catch their eye I’ll continue to play with men younger than me. The youngest I’ve actually had sex with was 25 yrs my junior. This works for me because I’m not looking for a relationship, just a means to fulfill my sexual needs :)

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest with you this is way overblown. I am 57 now and had sex with women 20,30s,40s-when I was in my 20s. Good or bad sex had everything to do with the emotional connection, and nothing to do with age. Ladies who were 30 and up were just less mercurial, and the VJ was no different-like is a large penis that much better, ladies answer that in the correct for most part. It is just skin on skin in the end unless more is there intellectually. I suppose if you are into story telling, it's a macho story for the minority one hangs with, if you kiss and tell. But that is about it. I have never had woman rave about my dick, and I have never raved about their genitals. Now, I have said things were hot, interesting, and memorable because of the connection....!!!!!

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is me too, with the exception of being a mother and having a hubby lol. I get told all the time there’s no way I’m 50. My mom is 74 and could pass for early 60’s so I attribute a lot of it to my genes but I also feel it’s because I never wear anything but mascara and lip gloss, so my skin is always able to breath lol.

I’m currently seeing a 30 yr old, best sex of my life to date lol. Totally more attracted to younger men! As long as I can still catch their eye I’ll continue to play with men younger than me. The youngest I’ve actually had sex with was 25 yrs my junior. This works for me because I’m not looking for a relationship, just a means to fulfill my sexual needs :)
We are kindred spirits :heart::)

Reactions: kcrown1967

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Your beauty is timeless you know that :heart:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experiences I've never had sex with a virgin (except my husband!)

I really don't want to be the first one for a younger guy... I've been asked many times. But my answer is always the same. Get some experience first. I don't mind showing you a few neat tricks but I don't want the be the first.

You can show me a few neat tricks in the kitchen, your experience will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My regret about my age is that Cougars are not possible for me because I am the older one.

Who wants relationships? My last one, cut me to the quick, I am still in love with that woman, anyway, fuck and go sessions are the thing to go for with or without Cougars.

D

deleted1168963

I was a 24 year working guy when I ended up with a 42 year old teacher. We went out for a year. She gave the best blow jobs i had ever had or had since. She loved my big dick and bragged about it to her other cougar friends. Miss her and her magic mouth.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost my virginity to a cougar who had many partners before me. When I asked her if my dick was big she said "yes, definitely but you should already know that without asking." I tried to have sex with several girls my age as a teenager but just gave up and chased older girls/women for many years after that.