Sex with a cougar

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I lost my virginity to a cougar who had many partners before me . . . .
Do you know if any of those other partners were virgins?

Would you describe your relationship with this "cougar" as a single intercourse - one night stand - short term fling - or long term relationship?

Any hung younger guys (18 and up) ever have any sexual encounters with an older woman?

—when I was 23, I met one of my aunt’s friends at a party and ended up driving her home, cuz she had a few drinks ... looking back I think she was fine to drive and just wanted to get me alone... drove her back to her condo and we opened a bottle of wine. I was pretty shy, and she took the lead. She was around 40 and had some huge fuckin tits.

If so how was the expirence?

Great. She had awesome tits and was a great cocksucker.

Were you able to satisfy her?

She was the first woman I ever ate out, and she seemed to enjoy it.

Was she single or not?

Divorced

What did she think of your cock size?

Since we met at a pool party, she kept telling me how much she wanted to get a look at my dick... she loved the big vein.

How did sex with an older woman compare with the girls you age?

Up until her, I only ever fucked girls my age in HS, which is always awkward cuz we were both young. By the time I fucked her, I’d been mostly with guys.

I've had sex with a few older woman when I was younger, all were married, much older and each was fantastic. They all seemed pleased with my size and also my youthful energy, lol. They taught me a lot and although having sex with girls my age was great, i particularly enjoyed the older women.

Years ago when I was in the Army, based in Northern Ireland, I had a fling with a cougar. I was 25 and she was 41. We got together at a formal party at the Officers' Mess and I spent the night in her bed (she was staying in a spare room in the Mess). She was an IT consultant for the British Army; I was a Company 2IC. We didn't fuck but did everything else besides - she loved 69ing.

After the Christmas break, I flew back to the garrison where I was based and, lo and behold, she was on the same flight! (This was before mobile phones, widespread use of email etc. so the coincidence felt great!) We sat together and she offered to help me drop my things back in my room, before coming back 'to my place'. It was a Sunday afternoon.

I remember we entered her rented house, went through to the kitchen and she made us both a cup of tea. We drank them in her living room in front of a fire and then fucked each other's brains out on the carpet. She was on the pill and we didn't want to use condoms.

We then made out for the next few hours, ate dinner and then headed to bed. We fucked again before going to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to find her sucking my cock and then, once I was rock hard again, she climbed aboard and rode me like a seasoned jockey.

Finally, my alarm went off at 5am to get me into a taxi to take me back to the Mess in time to start work that Monday morning. However, she insisted I fuck her again before I went.

Back in camp, I joined my brother officers for breakfast and grinned away as they asked me where I'd spent the night.

It was the same routine for the next few days: she'd pick me up after 5pm each day, we'd fuck as soon as we got through the door at her place, then again mid-evening, then again in bed, then again in the middle of the night and finally before I took the taxi back to my base.

As the week wore on, I was knackered, my knees became sore from carpet burn and my cock began to throb as if I'd scrubbed it with a cheese-grater. :tired_face::joy::sleeping:

On about the Thursday morning, I had to confess to my colleagues that I was a broken man - "She's insatiable....I am literally drained." They had little sympathy for my plight and told me not to complain.

I was only due back for that week before returning to the mainland for a 3 month training course and, without mobiles and the like, she and I lost contact. She was a great mix of being submissive (she loved rough sex, and being 'taken') whilst being totally in control and insistent on getting what she wanted. I was 25, fit as hell and clearly what she needed back then. She was 16 years older than me, with great tits, a dirty laugh and a love for cock that was second to none.

Cougars are great - but fucking hell they can take it out of you!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She figured out that I was a virgin pretty quick but the relationship lasted at least month or two until I was shipped out.

Do you know if any of those other partners were virgins?

Would you describe your relationship with this "cougar" as a single intercourse - one night stand - short term fling - or long term relationship?

Just remembered another encounter, a few years after the one I detailed above.

I was still in the Army, this time bound for the Balkans and I had to do a week of pre-deployment training in Nottingham. Before the course, I'd 'met' a woman on some 'uniformed chatroom' and we'd exchanged small talk - a bit flirty but no more than that. Turns out she lived in Coventry, about an hour down the road from Nottingham, so we agreed to meet up once I was on my course.

By now, I was 29; she was 39.

We met on the Monday evening at her flat and went out for a meal. She was blonde, quite curvy with the most glorious tits - perhaps 44G? She was also quite shy but friendly; I was kinda cocky and full of myself and I think she liked my confidence. We had a bit of a kiss as I said goodbye and agreed to see one another each of the following evenings, with her cooking me a meal on the Wednesday and Thursday. With my course finishing on the Friday, Thursday night was our last together until I had some time off before my tour began.

I stayed at hers quite late, with our making out on the sofa becoming more passionate. I eased her out of her top and she then stood in front of me with her marvellous breasts at eye level. I removed her bra and then sucked on her nipples. She asked me to suck as hard as I could - I didn't want to hurt her but she could take a lot!

As we both got undressed, we got more aroused and I stood up to join her, and then pushed her down to kneel in front of me. She sucked my cock and became very aroused as I slapped her face with it. We fucked there on the sofa and agreed we had kinda wasted the previous 3 evenings!

We agreed to make the most of whatever time we had before I went away and I saw her another 3 times - once for just 30 minutes as I passed Coventry on my way up north to see family. We were fucking within seconds of my walking in the door.

As I was on my tour, we exchanged emails with one another that were pure filth - detailing how she wanted me to piss on her...how she'd never been fucked up the arse before and wanted me to be the one to do that to her. But in person she was very shy and submissive yet happy to do anything. I had a couple of days back in the UK for an exam and was able to schedule a night at hers.

She wore a very revealing negligee when answering the door and we both knew that this would be our last time together - we both wanted each other purely for sex but also wanted other things in life from other people that meant we never really had a future together.

We fucked three times that night - the second and third time anally. She was marvellously submissive and shyly asked if she was gaping as I fucked her arse. Needless to say she was and I loved her blushes as I told her so.

Cougars are great...:)

One more story to go, another time....

Actually, I was wrong, there may be a couple more yet....

Another memorable cougar encounter took place in 2004, when I was 31 and the lady in question must have been mid-40s.

I had been on several back-to-back tours (Middle East, Bosnia again etc.) and had spent a lot of time in the gym which, along with loads of swimming, meant I was very fit and lean indeed.

One Saturday night I went out for drinks with a colleague and we ended up in a bar/club that stayed open late. We both 'pulled' and I ended up in a cab with a very attractive MILF who was curvy yet slim and was happy to refer to me as her 'moment of indulgence' - i.e. this is not going anywhere so don't get ideas....! She was a recent divorcee who had kept the house and had no children and was obviously feeling an itch that needed scratching.

Two funny things happened when we got back to her house. We had drunkenly made out in the cab and once inside the front door, were both keen to get on with things. She dragged me upstairs to her bedroom and told me to make myself comfortable whilst she got us something to drink. She headed back downstairs (now only in lingerie).

Now, in our haste, I had forgotten her name :-o and knew this could prove embarrassing! I'd remembered a previous girlfriend telling me of a trick she used if ever faced with this situation so thought I would try it. She'd left her handbag on the landing table outside her room so I quickly fished out her purse and went through her bank and credit cards to find one that listed her first name, as opposed to just initials and surname.

At which point, she appears at the top of the stairs, carrying a tray with a chilled bottle of champagne and 2 glasses - I kid you not! I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me, so quickly mumbled, "Ah, oops, I'm not trying to steal anything...honest....I just couldn't remember your name, so I, er...."

She looked a bit annoyed and just said, "You could have asked me, you know?!" and we then got down to business.

She was very fit also, and flexible, and knew what she wanted and I hammered her for all she was worth. Neither of us had fucked for many months and the first one was hard and fast. After that, we slowed it down a bit and began exploring a bit more - rimming one another and the like.

Another funny thing was that she had a set of weighing scales in her room, that also showed body-fat content - calculated through the use of sensors through which a slight current was passed. She observed that my reading (then <10%) was the lowest she'd ever seen, "I didn't know it could go down that far!"

In the morning, we fucked again and after breakfast I took a cab home. We kissed as we parted but didn't exchange numbers and that was that. I do wish I had left my number but there we are!

Reactions: Barberseville

jbowdy

Sexy Member
Media
The closest I came was my first lpsg lady. I was 35, she was 45 or so. Best actual fucks of my life. Maybe not a true “cougar” by definition, but as close as I have come.
Women in their 40's are horny as fuck...most still have really good bodies too..favourite age. I got two or three i hook up with regularly

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twice...first time I was 19 and she was in her mid-40’s. Nothing special to look at but she came on to me at a party and we ended up fucking all night long. I came 8 times, each time in her mouth because she wouldn’t let me cum inside or on her. We only quit because we were both physically exhausted and the sun was coming up. She was married but hubby was out of town. We never got together again, I was banging hotter girls my own age and I wasn’t crazy about her husband potentially finding out.

Second time I was 28 and she was mid-40’s. Beautiful and a killer body. We would flirt a bit and one day we got going on email. She suggested meeting in her car after work...she asked if we could try kissing so we did that for a bit, very nice. I had my hands on her flawless natural D cup boobs, she asked if I wanted to see them. Hell yes! She opened her blouse and unhooked her bra and asked me what I thought. Amazing! She said go ahead and touch and suck them if you want...of course I did.

She asked if she could see my penis...no girl had ever called it that before. I pulled down my pants and revealed a raging erection. She looked surprised and asked if she could kiss it. Of course. That ended up turning into the best blow job of my life, and she swallowed every drop of a huge load. I tried getting her to go to a hotel later or even do it again in the car, but she said she had felt too guilty afterward. We did keep flirting, and she did whisper a few times about hoping my latest girlfriends appreciated my nice big cock.
Mmm ... yeah!