Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mainly because of work I do on another XXX site, I've gotten numerous offers from guys wanting me to have sex with their wife while they watch, saying they want to see their wife enjoy a big cock. Usually, if I press them, they are just having a fantasy and it doesn't go any further. The rest of the time it just will never happen geographically. But lately I've been talking with a guy who seems very serious about watching me having sex with his wife. I'm going to be travelling on business in his city the end of September. In my correspondence with him, he always uses the "we want this" expression meaning his wife wants it as well. He has sent some pictures and she is sexy. Now it's up to me as to whether I go through with it.

Since it appears to be a real possibility for a change (assuming his wife really is interested), now I'm getting cold feet. My mind keeps conjuring up things that could - well - not be right about the whole thing, though it sure sounds like erotic fun. (He assures me they are DDF - drug and disease free - I had to look that one up.)

I'm wondering if anyone has done this and has suggestions. Or that has been in this position and what have you done.

Thanks,
Doc

D_sdthgfg

1st Like
Media
We've had a number of experiences, some of which have been great, others, not the best. We can understand your apprehension, because as much as we wanted to do it each time (the first handful of times), we were as nervous as could be. We always just tried to talk with the guy enough so that we felt comfortable before meeting, however you have to be careful- never know who's who.

But please believe there are very regular people who want the situation you are thinking about- not all crazies. No one would ever know that I share my gorgeous wife and that she wants it just as much!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Mainly because of work I do on another XXX site, I've gotten numerous offers from guys wanting me to have sex with their wife while they watch, saying they want to see their wife enjoy a big cock. Usually, if I press them, they are just having a fantasy and it doesn't go any further. The rest of the time it just will never happen geographically. But lately I've been talking with a guy who seems very serious about watching me having sex with his wife. I'm going to be travelling on business in his city the end of September. In my correspondence with him, he always uses the "we want this" expression meaning his wife wants it as well. He has sent some pictures and she is sexy. Now it's up to me as to whether I go through with it.

Since it appears to be a real possibility for a change (assuming his wife really is interested), now I'm getting cold feet. My mind keeps conjuring up things that could - well - not be right about the whole thing, though it sure sounds like erotic fun. (He assures me they are DDF - drug and disease free - I had to look that one up.)

I'm wondering if anyone has done this and has suggestions. Or that has been in this position and what have you done.

Thanks,
Doc

Like Pieter said, make sure he's legit and actually has a wife and that she's willing.

Meet them in a safe, public place, like a hotel bar/lounge. Just meet for a drink to see how things go, but reserve some time to go up to the hotel room in case everything clicks. You definitely should have an out, especially if you haven't interacted with the wife much.

You have an advantage in that you can ask him what the wife likes in bed; You won't need to play guessing games when you are with her. He'll get to see his wife stretched (I assume that you are thicker) and the gaping hole that you leave. She might get the fuck of her life.

I hope that it works out for the three of you. The scene can be amazingly hot if everyone takes it seriously and keeps a level head. Make sure she doesn't get too attached to you and that he knows your boundaries if he's bi/curious or too hardcore (ie. extreme humiliation).

Cheers and good luck.

D_sdthgfg

1st Like
Media
Like Pieter said, make sure he's legit and actually has a wife and that she's willing.

Meet them in a safe, public place, like a hotel bar/lounge. Just meet for a drink to see how things go, but reserve some time to go up to the hotel room in case everything clicks. You definitely should have an out, especially if you haven't interacted with the wife much.

Cheers and good luck.

We've found that a simple phone call after exchanging pics does a lot of good. And yes, meeting in a bar or restaurant is a safe way to go. It's been very fun to see if there's chemistry between my wife and the guy after the initial awkwardness goes away after meeting.

And, though we've had fun, still waiting to see her get the fuck of her life! :wink: So, if anyone get to the midwest.....

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the suggestions. I've decided to request some cam2cam - just a little face to face to make sure there is a consenting wife. I'm then going to suggest we meet at a public place and discuss things. If all is OK, I'm going through with it. I'll let you know how things go.

Thanks again!
Doc