Sex with a curvaceous or slim girl. Which is better for you?

pleasure4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So who do you have better sex with, a curvaceous girl or man or a slim girl or man?

Personally for me I find that a curvaceous girl can handle my size more than a slim girl can and I have found that they love to have sex more. As for men, I find that a curvaceous man is just as good as a slim guy, but athletic guys are my down fall.

Tell me what you think and any experiences you have had.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Difficult to say. Stereotypes hold that slim, fit women are "prouder", and don't feel like working so hard in bed -- that they know they can be worshipped even if they just laid there.

Another stereotype held true the one time that I experienced it -- that a less-fit, less-"commercially attractive" woman is a lot more fun in bed. She much preferred the room to be completely dark, likely because she didn't like her body, but hot damn, it was three full nights of a rollicking good time.

As always, stereotypes are subject to debunking.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curvaceous. More cushi'n for the pushin', as they say.

And you know she be so dirty...yeah you nasty ho! :tongue:

Dans l'experience de moi, slim girls are a bit reserved and just tiny and timid. But you know, limited experience here.

And yes, I agree with the previous poster, slim girls just lie back and take it, the 'fuller' women get fulled fuller and they get seriously fucked and have mouths like filthy mud! Oh ja baby, sprekun ze doitch (typed phonetically). Hehe.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a physically fit guy. It doesn't matter if he is thin (some call this build "wiry") or more muscular in his build (some call this build "thick").

Okay, he doesn't have to have the body of an Adonis but I don't care for a big beer belly. I don't want my man to look like he's in his 7th month of pregnancy.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like my women curvy. I think the starved, no tits, bony thing is really unattractive, especially as women get older. A little bit of fat will take 10 years off a woman's face. One thing that is a total turnoff is when you can see a woman's bones between her boobs. Ick.

I like men anywhere from wiry to a little thick (as Karmen said, good word). A little belly is fine and sexy as long as it's balanced by nice wide shoulders. It's all about proportional. I'm not really into a ton of muscles and guys that are really cut... I like toned better. Im also not into tall and lanky or the skinny heroin look.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curves, to me, are the very definition of womanhood...which consequently is the very definition of sex appeal to me.

The waif image, or whatever you want to call it, with bony hips, spindly limbs, and lack of breasts, is about the most unappealing presentation of femininity imaginable.

Actual size isn't nearly so important as proportion...I believe a researcher from my hometown university first published on the significance of the waist-to-hip ratio, and it tends to dovetail into my preference in body type.

There's actually a lovely image on the Wiki article for those who are curious...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both are good for me. As long as by "curvaceous" you don't mean "morbidly obese," as the term is often used in newspaper classifieds.

(along with big & beautiful, full figured, voluptuous, big boned, heavy, curvy, rubenesque, husky, soft, not bony/skinny/waifish/starved/other deragatory terms for "not fat", shaped like a woman, etc)

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a woman can kiss well I can pretty much deal with any body type. I prefer athletic women when it comes to less conventional positions, like 69 or doggy style.....They are much more capable of adjusting gracefully to the position changes.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I also like athletic women who move easily between positions, but I like a reasonably sized firm pair of tits as well. From my experience there is no correlation between curvaceous/slim and the pussy's ability to handle my cock size, not that it's enormous. More to do with her experience and lubrication. I have fucked some very nice curvaceous women too.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just look at my nick... what do you think I prefer? :biggrin1:

Curves, to me, are the very definition of womanhood...which consequently is the very definition of sex appeal to me.

The waif image, or whatever you want to call it, with bony hips, spindly limbs, and lack of breasts, is about the most unappealing presentation of femininity imaginable.

Actual size isn't nearly so important as proportion...

Well put, thank you for saying my thoughts better than I ever would...:smile:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy would almost have to be at least somewhat physically fit (ideally maybe 5ft10 to 6' and maybe 175 to 185 pounds). Would probably be hard for me to get serious enough with any guy to have sex with if he had a beer belly.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For good sex... a woman must be "Full Grown"! A woman is supposed to have curves and there is no real excuse for a woman to be bony... unless she is an ectomorph and can't gain weight to save her life, in that case she is perfectly fine bein' skinny! I do tend to drool over voluptuous women, and an hourglass shaped figure fills my cock with blood every time!!!!!!!!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
it is all relevent to what ones definition of thin' or curvy is.
I def of thin or *petite is 5'0 95lbs.
my definition of curvy is 5'8 130lbs

I dont know, its really the personality that turns me on, intellengence as well.
as long as the face is dope, if they are height weight proportionate. its all good..
i just woke up, and cant spell yet! :p