Sex with a curvaceous or slim girl. Which is better for you?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love meat on girls, honestly my maximum limit for a fuck is 200 lbs (provided the body proportions are right and she's pretty enough). Girls should be soft; I love holding on and grabbing at her flank meat, as I call it. Ideally, the girl should be curvy with nice hips and meat in the right places. My girl is 5'5", 149 lbs, with very large breasts and hips to boot. Sex with thin, skinny, petite girls is odd because it feels as though I'm going to break her in the process and they're generally much less attractive to me.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is all relevent to what ones definition of thin' or curvy is.
I def of thin or *petite is 5'0 95lbs.
my definition of curvy is 5'8 130lbs

Are you kidding me? I don't think men have an understanding in the slightest of what female weight actually means. Both of those height/weight combinations fall within the normal range, but just barely. They are both very close to underweight using BMI, which doesn't take into account body type, proportions, and level of fitness.

On the other hand, 164 on a woman that's 5'8" is the high end of the normal range, which is probably very attractive on woman with large hips and breasts who is still physically fit. The equivalent on a woman that is 5'0" would be about 127 pounds.

I think men and women both don't really know what weight translares to in how one perceives a body because it is so different from person to person and most people (especially women) routinely lie about their weight, even to themselves.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in all sincerity, its all good ;-)

i've had "all" curvaceous to date and they've been absolutely outstanding, making me a very lucky man. that doesn't mean i dont' have a craving for a petite thing too though....rrrowww....(gisella, are you listening? :) )

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to be the black sheep here, but I love skinny girls - not freakishly thin size 0s, just a petite size 8-10 (that's UK sizes, I don't know if they're different elsewhere).
Don't get me wrong, I love curves too, especially breasts. It's not like I'm THAT fussy :)
But given the choice I'd definitely prefer a slim waist and a fairly slim figure overall. Probably Kate Moss with bigger boobs would be the perfect body for me.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
most people (especially women) routinely lie about their weight, even to themselves.

I've noticed this. I think it creates a false sense of what a certain weight on a woman should look like, in much the same way that most people can't accurately gauge the length of a penis by sight alone.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm in agreement with Franky and Feelgirth here. Preferences lean heavily toward slim, especially slim with big boobs. Like curves too if the the body is firm (i.e. "athletic").

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is honestly a tough question. I Have known women that are Extremely attractive from both. I have to say I Prefer a woman that is more curvaceous though. I'm a bigger guy and I like a girl that is not 1/3 my size lol. *shrugs* My longest dated person is Japanese and 5'4 approx and likely 100 pounds....so damn. Like I said it's a hard question haha.

Teflon

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Ive never been able to have sex with a slim girl. Even though Ive only had sex with 1 slim girl and 1 curvy girl lol.

I prefer the curvy girls more because they usually know what theyre doing.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's better for me is the curvaceous female. Adleast, they are most likely and willing to let me hit it square and front-side (me on top).
I find some of the slim women will get tense when trying to handle my full peneration lenght, bringing discomfort to her and sometimes me as well.
A curvaceous female got more cushion for the pushin'.
I basically have a thin muscular built, and sometimes with a slim built female, it like bones to bones ...with friction.
My first wife was slim and small built. Divorced me for sexual abuse.:mad:
But I aint turnin' down nothin' curaceous or slim!:biggrin1:
Thanks for asking.

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy.
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love a women with some size to her more cushin for the pushing as thay say im a big guy i alwas feal like il breake a skiny one

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love making love to a curvatious female. I love making love to slim females also. But I am more attracted to the curvatious ladies. They seem to be much more confident in bed than the slimmer ladies.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's my question. Define "curvaceous" for me. Is that the "polite" way of saying fat, or just a way of saying "not bone thin"??

Not really. It means having a full, shapely figure.
There are many woman that are just "Bam!"...:biggrin1: got the curves, only a woman can have.
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

curvaceous&classy

Just Browsing
Media
Here's my question. Define "curvaceous" for me. Is that the "polite" way of saying fat, or just a way of saying "not bone thin"??

I am thinking the same thing Meg but I have been told that I am curvaceous and I am sure that it doesn't mean a nice way of saying fat, I think it means that you have nice curves for your body height. I don't know if that's what everyone else thinks.

As for me, I think sex with a curvaceous girl is good. I have been told that by men that I have been with, that they prefer something to hold on to when they need to. Plus I have to agree considering I am curvaceous myself :smile:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am thinking the same thing Meg but I have been told that I am curvaceous and I am sure that it doesn't mean a nice way of saying fat, I think it means that you have nice curves for your body height. I don't know if that's what everyone else thinks.

As for me, I think sex with a curvaceous girl is good. I have been told that by men that I have been with, that they prefer something to hold on to when they need to. Plus I have to agree considering I am curvaceous myself :smile:

I kinda figured that's what it meant, thought I should verify that though. I can't imagine why any guys would want a girl without curves... isn't that what makes a girl a girl?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I 've had sex with 2 women in my whole life.One was a stick the other curvy.I married the curvy one so I guess that tells you which was better for me.