Sex with a curvaceous or slim girl. Which is better for you?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A fair point, and if my post came off harshly, that wasn't my intent. Still, if "rubenesque" means "obese" -- as both you and the original poster have stated -- does that mean all the women out there who would describe themselves as rubenesque would be OK being called obese? It's just different ways of saying the same thing, and when you see that on a regular basis, as you do if you peruse, say, craigslist, it eventually comes off as intentionally deceptive. Why not just say what you mean?

Anyway, I think I took us a little off topic. So: I prefer having sex with women who are in shape, but not too thin, and who have large breasts, a thin waist, a great ass, and a face like Adrianna Lima. Actually, I'd be happy just having Adrianna Lima.

Personally, I think if someone called me "obese" or "fat", it would be an insult... only because if someone calls you "fat" it's generally to offend you. Most guys don't say, "Look at that fat hottie."

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like my women curvy. I think the starved, no tits, bony thing is really unattractive, especially as women get older. A little bit of fat will take 10 years off a woman's face. One thing that is a total turnoff is when you can see a woman's bones between her boobs. Ick.

As always, Snoozan, you rock. :biggthumpup2:

For good sex... a woman must be "Full Grown"! A woman is supposed to have curves and there is no real excuse for a woman to be bony... unless she is an ectomorph and can't gain weight to save her life, in that case she is perfectly fine bein' skinny! I do tend to drool over voluptuous women, and an hourglass shaped figure fills my cock with blood every time!!!!!!!!

I think I like you.

There is absolutely nothing sexier than an hourglass shape on a female.

*happy sigh*

And you.

Bingo.

It's that whole waist-to-hip ratio thing...it innately signals fertility and fecundity on a subconscious level. Or to paraphrase you, it's a huge part of what makes a woman desirable as a woman.

And you. :biggrin1:

I have a seriously low waist to hip ratio, and I love to hear guys say they like curvy girls.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So who do you have better sex with, a curvaceous girl or man or a slim girl or man?

I definitely am more of an ass man than a tits man, but I don't see myself choosing betwen curvaceous and slim. I like them both. I do find a particular combination of the two body types a turnon sometimes -- a slender upper body, flat chested to medium sized breasts and a wickedly shapely ass.

But by the time I'm totally focussed on a woman and want her badly, it's 90%+ her attitude, imagination, enthusiasm, energy level etc that are turning me on. Our minds are making love to each other at this stage. I've had fantastic and quite mediocre sex with women of all body types. I've been pleasantly surprised many times. If I'm idly fantasizing: it's usually about a woman with a very strong extremely flexible body. In reality, I've had my world rocked by both small slight women and decidedly larger ones -- "built for comfort and not for speed" as the old blues lyric goes.

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont care about size or looks. cause when the clothes are off and the "heat is on" so to speak...it doesnt really matter. I have only had intercourse with 3 girls in my life. One was small...5'1" and about 105lbs, the other 2 where about 3 inches taller and weighed about 160lbs. Again...i am really not into looks. Passion, trust, and the willingness to please your partner is what is truly important.
Besides...I am 6'11 and weigh about 320 lbs and am hung like a tic tac. So who am I to complain about what my partner looks like? I look like a circus clown for god's sakes. I am 7x5 but compared to the rest of me...my package is laughable compared to the lumber some of these guys are packing.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a woman with some back,big boned and a big fat ass. I also like a slim woman too. In all this talk more important is whats in someones heart.I would love to see a thread sometime dealing with the soul of a person.To fall in love with a heart is amazing. To where even holding a shirt they wear as if you were holding them.Sorry for being romantic. My girlfriend has been away for three days because of her job. I cant sleep in the bed without her. So i will sleep in this chair again and just talked to her on the phone and she is going to sleep in a chair too. I really should eat something, but i cant. And i know she isnt eating. All will be well in 8 hours and 10 minutes and 57 seconds when she comes home:wink: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

k9sport

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, Charlotte is precious, thanks for sharing. I am a sucker for a bully-face - have four of them sprawled around me as a type. The puppy Sally (all grown up now) is sitting with her head in my lap.

K

Oh, I have a bully face for you.

My Duncan:

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love wide hips and a big, shapely ass. And an hourglass figure.

A woman from behind should be cello-shaped, if you know what I mean.

My saving grace has always been that, even when I'm at my worst, I have nice large breasts, a big, round butt, and a waist. That and my insane personality have never let me down so I've always had admirers here and there. :smile::smile:

Oh, and uncut, you are too too too sweet. Your post made me all warm inside!

lastchavez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when did this go to a "dog" post? No to worry, but seems odd.

To answer the question, being of pretty decent girth, I have found that I enjoy a thicker girl. My gf is about 10-15 lbs. overweight (by medical standards) and I think she is damn hot! She has a nice, thick ass, and can take it hard with no let-up. I have banged a fair share of very skinny girls, and they don't seem to be as accomodating in the rough department. I have no research to back this up. It's just what I've experienced.

Nerogold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve noticed no difference in the sexual skill or ability of a woman...relating to her size/shape, her outward appearance (face/clothing), or her outward demeanor. There is a difference however, in how a different sized woman feels in your arms and hands. There is also a difference in how women of different sizes and weights feel in general against the body of their partner in different sexual positions. Isn’t variety the spice of life? I love slim women and I love curvy women as well. My personal taste rages from someone about the size and shape of lucy liu to someone about the size and shape of Ki Toy Johnson. Height does not matter much. My two cents.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think whoever you are with, if that person has a sexy mind and a sexy personality, and you really fall in love and have lots of great sex, your mind will be conditioned to that person, and that will become what is sexy to you.

I'm attracted to women who look like my wife :).

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks :kiss: maybe I'll get up the nerve to post a pic of it someday.

The initial attraction has always been my ass, guys have wanted to do all kinds of interesting things to it, spank it, eat off of it, bounce things on it ... :shocked1:

Careful what you wish for, I'm over 6' with any kind of nice CMFM pumps on my little feet.

xoxo, K

ohhhhhh baby you know what i like!
- with apologies to jerry lee...

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My saving grace has always been that, even when I'm at my worst, I have nice large breasts, a big, round butt, and a waist. That and my insane personality have never let me down so I've always had admirers here and there. :smile::smile:

Oh, and uncut, you are too too too sweet. Your post made me all warm inside!

ggggrrrrrrrrooooWWWW!!!!! snoozan, i'm in love :wink: