Sex with a curvaceous or slim girl. Which is better for you?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yeah, a bit, meaning that her waist wasn't that much thinner than her hips, and in spite of having some meat on her, her boobs weren't even that big. Shoulders broad and roughly square, too. The other girl, though skinny, had much more interesting curves, IMO. and wasn't so skinny that she was unattractive.

If you had made the choice between, say.... this girl:

www.myspace.com/quinnesuicide

and this girl:

Dream Stash: Evelyn

I would go with the first without hesitation. Quinne is definitely curvy, and extremely sexy IMO. The latter girl Evelyn, I saw her videos at Dreamstash where she is having sex and it looked a bit like Steve (site administrator) was fucking someone who had just escaped from Auschwitz. Normally I have nothing at all against skinny girls, but that was a bit much. I have nothing against girls that are plump, either, so long as they're not what I would consider fat. And provided that both the skinny girl or the curvy girl were attractive. As long as it all falls comfortably within the realm of healthy. I think a lot of animosity gets aimed unfairly at girls who are skinny because some girls resent that this has become the ideal when they have trouble looking like that.... because everyone's body is different. By that same token though, some girls are just naturally skinny and they can't help it. My ex Alisha for example, she was rail thin, and was horribly self-conscious about this. She was not starving herself, though I'm sure some people probably thought that she was, she just could not put on weight to save her life. Other girls work out a lot to get to where they are... and if they're not bulemic or starving themselves... I say good for them. If that's the way they want to look. Likewise, the girls who choose not to go after that aesthetic, or who simply don't have the body type for it and will never look like Kate Moss no matter how many situps they do... they can be extremely sexy as well. As long as they're comfortable with who they are and can work what they've got. Like Quinne from Suicide Girls, she's not bony, but she celebrates her curves and exudes sexuality.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both are outside of my range. One is too skinny and one has a little too much subcutaneous fat. I could fall in love with either of them given that I love their character. But just on looks alone, neither one passes. Number two would probably be my choice for one night of no strings attached sex.

I agree with 9"160 in that number one, although she has more meat to her, is really not any more curvaceous. In fact she has less curves than the other choice. I prefer women who have more muscle and less fat. A woman with good muscle tone is usually more curvaceous than fatter or skinnier women.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The first girl is very pretty and sexy. The second one, on the other hand... well, this is what came to mind... My dog has been being treated for intestinal parasites since he was born and he looks about 10 times healthier than she does. She's so skinny that I wonder if she's even having periods (which stop below a certain body fat percentage).

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so let me get this straight so I don't get confused here because this is very important here

Lady #1
http://www.judgmentofparis.com/kk/kati02.jpg

or

Lady #2
http://static.flickr.com/53/128407933_76f85cfbd8_m.jpg

Just Pick ONE!

nothing wrong with either one of them and my mood would come into play as to in the end which one i do (pun intended). at this precise moment, i'd love to play with the second one because of her sweet belly.... other times i'd totally prefer the first, mostly because of her eyes though :wink:

dang, did i just get to be as evasive as a woman there!!!

ben40

1st Like
Media
Well I can only speak for myself, but in my opinion, it is a curvy girl, hands down!

Not only does the look and feel of large breasts, shapely thighs and a big round butt really turn me on, but I find they are much more confident in bed and perform a heck of a lot better... skinny girls in my experience have too many hangups, are painfully self conscious and tend to just lie there and "take it". Curvey girls tend to really get into it i have found..

Best sex of my life was with my ex girlfriend, she was size 12C.. nice breasts, a big ass and a very hot face. She was sexy, insatiable in bed and knew exactly what she wanted and was very vocal... i miss her! she always made me feel like a king in bed, and it turned me on very much for her to talk (and sometimes yell!) about my size!

i have also found that curvey girls with a nice big butt really enjoy being taken from behind, far more than skinny girls. i absolutely love the look and feel of this, particularly when the girl has a nice big round butt, and so that is yet another turn on for me. has anyone else found this in their experience?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..to me curvaceous is someone like Beyonce, Shakira - and slim like Celine Dion, Ally Macbeal Calistar (or something like that..)...

Beyonce and Shakira appeals to my eyes as yummy and Celine e Ally elegant...:tongue:

I dont like males thin, I dont like males fat..just heavy muscular normal and healthy.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I'm straight.... but in my opinion, the 1st girl is sexier. She's still very shapely. The 2nd girl has gaps in her shorts where they meet her thighs because there's no meat there! That looks gross to me... you can totally see her thigh bone meeting her hip area. And the whole fact that you can see her ribs is unattractive, too. I also just think the 1st girl has a prettier face.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm straight.... but in my opinion, the 1st girl is sexier. She's still very shapely. The 2nd girl has gaps in her shorts where they meet her thighs because there's no meat there! That looks gross to me... you can totally see her thigh bone meeting her hip area. And the whole fact that you can see her ribs is unattractive, too. I also just think the 1st girl has a prettier face.
-

I actually agree with you.

Also, you can't discount the fact that in person these women would look very different than in one photograph. There are certain ways to take photos that are flattering to any bosy type-- and ways that make almost everyone look either like a heifer or a circus freak... or almost any body size or conformation sexy or curvy (to a point). I do this shit for a living, and trust me, taken out of the context of reality, photos can be very deceiving.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't tell you until afterward. I've never done obese or even plump. There's a point where the gal can be too boney. But for me, they can range from thin to a little more voluptuous. One of the best lays I've ever had, she was flat chested, we're taliking almost eraser sized nipple on a about or less than an "A" cup breast. The rest of her was the nicest @ss and crotch area I had come across though.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife at 5' 3" and 105 pounds 32 years ago was lean and curvy in all the right places and totally delightful, she is still 5' 3" but at around 135# is more "curvaceous" and I think she is very sexy.

I would have to say my preference changes depending on the woman and situation.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like toned women but that's just my thing. Busty and curvaceous is great too. I think as long as the proportions are right it's all good.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife at 5' 3" and 105 pounds 32 years ago was lean and curvy in all the right places and totally delightful, she is still 5' 3" but at around 135# is more "curvaceous" and I think she is very sexy.

I would have to say my preference changes depending on the woman and situation.

That is very sweet. Your wife is a lucky woman. :smile:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media

I Also pick lady number 2!... because i've slept with girls that look like lady #1 before but never with lady #1.... and i always wanted to know what it feels like if you have the power to break the girl in two pieces LOL :p

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I thought the second had a prettier face. but they're both cute..

Lets see ... I have been called statuesque, amazon, red sonja (wtf?), etc. by various men over the years. What do those terms mean - who knows, I think it varies with the individual who uses the term. Common vernacular is strange and variable, so it best not read too much into it.

As long as I'm healthy, fit into my current jeans and my ass doesn't jiggle excessively, then I'm happy.

Just for reference - I am 5' 9.5" tall, US size 8/10, have a "bubble butt", small breasted (US 36B), small feet (US 7.5B), fit (long distance runner) and have no idea how much I weigh because I learned long ago not to obsess over it.

K

Woow! you're making me very curious:smile: , i can really fall in love with a bubble butt :tongue: they are so damn nice be glad you have a bubble but, you go girl!!:p

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oops, almost forgot - as for men, I find all sorts of physical features/types sexy - only dislikes are very skinny, BIG bellies and "washboard abs".

K

You'd probably like me, then.

and your self-description is very enticing.

Plus you've got a bitchin' car.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely curves... booty and boobs with a waist are preferable! :tongue:

I like a pretty face, too! There are many very beautiful full-figured women who carry themselves nicely. I think that has a lot to do with the attraction as well. As long as the woman is confident, secure with herself and maintains her appearance, then I personal think that adds to the level of attractiveness.

:) YAYYYY to the curvvy ladies!