Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody do this? Sex with a different person every day? How long does your run usually go for?

I'm straight and recently I have massive raging desires and am constantly talking to girls. A few months ago I was looking to get into a relationship but I have completely abandoned that now.
For the last couple of weeks I have hooked up with a different girl every day. On Saturday I woke up with a girl and had a bunch of messages on my phone. One literally said "do you want me to come over and have sex with you?" So I had sex with the girl I was with, drove straight to another girls house who wanted to see me, and as she was sucking my cock I was thinking that must taste gross, I hadn't washed it. After I came in her pussy I went home and called another girl who came over who watched a movie with me and sucked my cock for about an hour then we fucked until I came in her pussy.

Please share any experiences or opinions, straight or not, about having sex with different partners, daily, hourly, or whatever.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be in college, because otherwise I just don't see how someone could sleep with a different person every single day for a fairly long period of time lol.

Just graduated actually. Places I meet girls include work, college, clubs, pubs, tinder and Facebook. This current run followed a bit of time where I was talking to a lot of girls trying to set things up.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never more than four. I felt a need to befriend my partners, though we certainly didn't have to be friends before we started having sex back when I was single/available. I couldn't keep up with more than four socially. I have had sex with more than one person in a day, but I certainly respected myself and them enough to bathe between encounters unless it was a group thing.

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never more than four. I felt a need to befriend my partners, though we certainly didn't have to be friends before we started having sex back when I was single/available. I couldn't keep up with more than four socially. I have had sex with more than one person in a day, but I certainly respected myself and them enough to bathe between encounters unless it was a group thing.
What's the difference?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the difference?
The difference between being clean and dirty. The difference between consenting to exchange bodily fluids with me, and being misled and ending up exchanging bodily fluids left behind by people my partner doesn't even know. It's bad hygiene and dreadful manners.

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference between being clean and dirty. The difference between consenting to exchange bodily fluids with me, and being misled and ending up exchanging bodily fluids left behind by people my partner doesn't even know. It's bad hygiene and dreadful manners.

Youre saying i have bad hygiend and bad manners?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Youre saying i have bad hygiend and bad manners?
If you do not even so much as wash off your dick between partners, then... yes. According to my values both your manners and hygiene are poor. Even moreso if, as implied, you don't even tell the second partner that you're unwashed. This isn't to say you need to live according to my values. Do you. But you asked for opinions, and that's mine.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A different person every night? Wow, and in my whole life I've done one week!

No, not doing it for me. First time sex can be passionate, but that passion begins long before we're in bed. It has to build over time. I have to know you. I've had exactly one "on a first date" guy, and it was just OK. It got the deed done. Not that special to me.

I'm definitely not looking for notches in my bedpost and resent being one.

The hygiene part deserves no comment.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We like to have sex but we are not animals xD. We enjoy all kind of sex responsibly. However I understand that this can be a fantasy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't expect a lecture on hygiene and manners from LPSG lol

Well, you did put it out there that you went to a second partner without cleaning the private parts before someone else used them, then wondered in the act what that must taste like. It speaks to a number of issues actually.

I have done different people every day on more than one occasion - sometimes different people on the same night - depending on the venue. I have no problem with that at all. I hope to do it again soon. Basic decency, manners and consideration don't have to fall by the wayside in a quest to get lots of sex.

I'm not lecturing, just observing - it happens a lot in forums.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was much younger, there were a few days when I fucked 3 different women in the same day. I'd wake up with the one from the nite before. go to the beach in the afternoon, meet another gal, get laid. then go out that evening and find another girl. this was in the early 70's, the sexual revolution. women were on the pill and fucking a lot. no HIV. I seldom wore a condom.

Reactions: reckless_heart

At one point in my life, I had three different FWBs as well as doing casual/NSA with others. I was promiscuous for about a year. It wasn't every day a new person, but it wasn't a small amount of people either. I definitely showered between people, though. And they all knew it was casual and that I was fucking other people. I considered it a fair/good thing to make sure every one was aware of possible risks, even though I got screened regularly and used condoms.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK - the OP's question was have you done it (not "Do you agree with what I did?"). To answer the question - yes. There are a few gay destinations where sex is the underlying theme. Once of them is Provincetown. I was there for a week and got laid daily and sometimes twice a day. I remember one night, walking back from a club and a guy rode past me on his bike. He looked cute and as he rode away, I turned around. 10 minutes later we were fucking. There are also gay vacations and cruises where sex is just available and there are activities to get you aroused (think wet tee shirt contests but lower...).

Someone said "we are not animals". Um, yes we are. And we are meant to breed when we are horny. Like other animals we have sex when we are "in heat". Some animals are in heat once a year, others more frequent. I think there are very few of us on this site, straight or gay, that can honestly say there have been nights when we've uttered the words "Shit! I have GOT to get laid tonight!"

So yeah. I have. Didn't last long, but enjoyed it while it did!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK - the OP's question was have you done it (not "Do you agree with what I did?").
Actually, his query was open-ended by the time he was done. Or did you miss this part?
Please share any experiences or opinions, straight or not, about having sex with different partners, daily, hourly, or whatever.
So, I posted about my experiences with promiscuity. He quoted me, emphasizing the part where in I mentioned bathing between partners, unless it is group sex, out of respect for myself and my partners. He then asked,

What's the difference?

So I told him. People responded to the shift that created within the conversation. He did indeed ask. You are mistaken.

Reactions: paraguy