sex with a disabled person

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by stotty321, Oct 3, 2007.

1. stotty321

Gold Member

Albums:
    as a disabled person i was wondering, how many people would have sex with a disabled person considering the stigma attached with being disabled. Your thoughts please

Stotty

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I honestly don't know, I never gave it any thought before. I suppose it would depend on the disability. For instance, I saw a really hot guy in a wheelchair at the mall last summer and I remember thinking, "I wonder if his dick still works and how big it is?" Okay, I'm a perv, but the thought did cross my mind. :rolleyes:

I have heard of men and women who have a fetish for amputees. Apparently some prefer people missing an arm or portion thereof; others prefer those missing leg(s) or a part of a leg.

I know this will sound silly but I don't think I could ever date a blind man as I can be a bit shallow. Think about of the episode of Designing Women where Suzanne Sugarbaker dates a blind man and it just about unhinges her. I fear that would most likely be me. :redface:

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I know I'd like to believe that it wouldn't stop me but I honestly don't know. I think a lot would depend on whether he could still function fully sexually as sex is a very important part of a relationship to me.

As for the stigma I don't really give a shit what other people might think, I can't control other people's thoughts only mine.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have "dated" - and had sex with (more a friends with benefits thing) a legally blind man.

He was one of the best lovers I've ever had. :smile:

5. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, it would depend on that particular person and how well we clicked...and if that person has all the necessary parts to make the situation work.

6. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never gave this topic any thought until walking down the street one day and there was this HOT guy. I turned to my boyfriend at the time, commenting on how hot the guy was and wondering if there was any chance to bring him home... He turned back to me and said, "He's in a wheelchair." To which I replied, "So?"

And I think that sums it up right there... To some guys, a physical disability doesn't even register, but to others, it's the ultimate turn-off. And in line with what njqt466 said above, yes... to some, it's even the ultimate turn-on.

The trick is weeding out those who see the disability... From those who see you. Because to the ones who see it, that's all you'll ever be.

7. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Since having sex =/= having a relationship, I'd say it would depend on whether their disability affected their ability to perform sexually. Your gallery picture is titled "cock b4 accident...", which suggests to me that something about your accident impaired your ability. It's really just a case by case thing.

8. JennyS

JennyS New Member

If I love him I would hope it doesn't matter.

This might be a disturbing picture for some, but...

http://www.alpheratz.net/images/uploads/6938459_Detail550.jpg

...that soldier (Ty Ziegler) was horribly burned in Iraq. And when he came home, his fiance still married him, because she loved him. That picture is from their wedding day.

So it's one of those questions you probably couldn't answer until you're in the situation, but I hope that whoever I end up married to I love so much that no disability matters... we'd just find a way to work through it.

9. D_Gene_Rugburn

D_Gene_Rugburn Account Disabled

I have a fair amount of experience of disabled guys, as a twin my bro has CP with that exception we are identical in every way we even share the same taste predominently in men but also in woment. Also..my best friend from the age of 5 who was also my first mm experience became paraplegic as the result of a motorbike accident when we were both 19. He is still the most beautiful man I know I fall in love with his eyes ever time I see them. We have the best sex ever... it needs to be 3somes because it needs two people to help him fuck or be fucked but man is he huge and man does he know how to cum. Is he my bf?...he says no cos he doeesnt want me to miss out but....is he my bf? No cos I respect him but he is my best friend. I secretly hope (not if they read this) that Joe (my bro) and sean (my best friend) become lovers because they do love each other and would give each other soooo much support. But loving each other is more important than anything else
    Matt

10. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    God bless her..I hope that could do the same.

11. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, Stotty321, I would if there was an attraction to that person.

Some years ago, I was madly in love with an US Marine and we had been together for almost 2 years when he was deployed overseas. Two months later, he came home as a double amputee due to an exploding shell. He was also unable to get a full erection anylonger. After his rehabilitation and fittings for new prosthesis, he returned to civilian life and we continued our relationship. We had to learn new ways to satisfy each other but that was not a problem and we had a very satisfying sexual life.

Every week, he went to meetings with other Marine amputees and even joined a wheelchair basketball team. He met another Marine on the team and things clicked with them and they fell in love. I could see that my place in his life was deminishing. We had a good talk and I applied for a transfer from Philadelphia to NYC, and moved on with my life. I helped the other Marine move into our apartment and after a week or so I left for NYC. All three of us are still very good friends, and, yes, they are still together.

yhtang likes this.
  12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I think I'd be able to if they were wheel chair bound. I'm not sure about amputees though. That kinda is something I've had an issue trying to face.

13. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    One of my x-girlfriends was blind. And just as deadly as she was beautiful. NOTHING scared her. She was a 3rd degree black belt in the style of Goju. She could tap her stick on the ground in such a way that the sound would tell her just how far apart 2 parked cars were away from each other. I believe that's called echo location and humans aren't supposed to be able to do it, but she could. She was a blast to be around and we did everything together, even kayaking, bike riding, riding horses, and playing music. The sex was *AWESOME*. But she called it quits to move far away to a big city and a great job.

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

When you love someone you can overcome anything.:smile:

15. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If there is an attraction or you love someone, believe me, it doesn't matter. Not one bit! The "person" is still there, just maybe in a slightly different form than before. Like a new haircut, maybe? Or, now with a beard and mustache! :smile:

You say that you have an issue trying to face having relations with an amputee. I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you actually have this problem facing you at this time? Maybe talking it out would help. :confused:

Or, is it that you are just speculating!

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If the love is so strong nothing can get in the way. Nothing............:smile:

17. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted