Sex with a fat guy...

hungchef

1st Like
Media
One of my co workers is fairly large, well really large. Anyway, he was complaining that no one likes to have sex with fat people. I told him that there were some out there who do like fat guys. He says no. Well, I said I could find people who do like fat guys...help me out here. ha!

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was, like, 19, there was this older, married fat guy who used to give me blowjobs...not really into "chubbies", male or female (I don't like skinny girls but curvy girls), does that count? :thinking::ponder:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was, like, 19, there was this older, married fat guy who used to give me blowjobs...not really into "chubbies", male or female (I don't like skinny girls but curvy girls), does that count? :thinking::ponder:

So... you just accept blowjobs from anyone regardless if you are attracted to them or not?

hungchef

1st Like
Media
Thanks, all...I'll print this for him and pass it along. He is a very nice guy with a great personality, but he has this hang up about being fat. He is always "going to" diet, but never does. We are both chefs and it is hard to keep the weight off when you work near food. Luckily, I can hang around 200 lbs and never get bigger. genetics, I suppose.
Anyway, he needs all of the encouragement he can get. I like the chub chaser site idea. That should help him.

THANKS!

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well in the long run.... exercise and a proper diet works best isn't it...

there's no point finding a chub chaser for sex one's whole life...

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly. I don't normally say this, in fact I normally say the opposite, but in this case:

Be what people want you to be, instead of yourself. - only in this instance.

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The last guy I dated was a pretty big guy. He was 6'3" tall and weighted 345lbs. His weight didn't bother me - I was still attracted to him. When we finally had sex I got really freaked out - it was hard from him to breathe and he was having a really hard time - even with me on top. I was scared he was going to have a heart attack. It really freaked me out. His dick was on the smaller side and it was hard to feel due to the extra weight.

hungchef

1st Like
Media
OK, to answer one question, he is larger...like 400+. I have seen him naked and he is fairly well endowed even as big as he is, so that might even be a bigger bonus if he loses the weight.
I think he just might start going to the gym with me. He met a guy last night who seemed interested. I think he'll do this for a relationship and maybe even for his health.
We both work in the Fayetteville Arkansas area.

Thanks all for the info.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Many decades ago I dated a police officer for a short time. When we next encountered each other he had obviously been exposed to a Winchells Donut shop for a while and had gained I would guess somewhere between 35-50 pounds.

I cant vouch for everyone, but, the sex after the weight gain was "mind blowing" he was good before, but kind of bony and hard to handle. With the weight gain the perspiration flowed like rivers from both of us and it was indeed a memorable experience.

There is a size where sex can become impossible, and if this fellow loses a considerable amount of weight he is going to have major problems as gravity takes over and everything starts to sag. I knew a man who did for reasons of health lose about 150 pounds. He was successful and I applaud his efforts. With regards to sex however he traded one kind of problem for a different one that was much worse. The apron was so large and hung down so far that getting to his penis was in and of itself a chore. This was a really great human being, but, it was going to take cosmetic surgery to tighten up all the skin.

It's a mixed bag and as a general rule fat does not mean that sex is bad in any manner. With just the right amount it can in fact be a great deal of fun........

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
^^ Stress on the 'morbidly.' He is quite literally dieing in front of your eyes, no matter how tall he is. Chain him to a treadmill if you really value his well-being. If you need an incentive for him, other than the not dropping dead at 45, use the big dick will look huge thing. But seriously, your friend is dangerously heavy and needs to get on a slimming course.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No thank you. Been there done that. I was with a guy who tripped the scales at about 350 and was 6'4" Sex was so uncomfortable it didn't matter if I was on top or on the bottom. On my back was the most comfy but cowgirl was virtually impossible as my legs would cramp up from being splayed so far apart. :mad: But what made me realize I couldn't do it, was the night we tried doggy and he didn't feel like he was in all the way. I felt him lift up his stomach fat and then let it sort of flop on top of my ass. I don't know how to describe it but it grossed me out. :frown1: