Sex with a foreskin

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, Cutlate7's argument is full of generalisations and inaccuraccies. I cant even be bothered answering them, he needs to re-read what he's written and maybe talk to someone about his own baggage :rolleyes:

Reactions: alpha_centauri

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it hurts wheenver a women is jacking you off too hard, because it pulls down on the head and pretty much isn't pleasureable. :(
That could be because she's used to playing with cut ones. You have to teach them. It doesn't take long. As a gay man I can tell if a cut guy is used to playing with intact ones. (Intact guys are used to playing with their own.)

So don't blame your cock.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Australia (where in Queensland the rate is over 50%)
No, more like 19%, but highest in Australia, thanks to one enthusiastic doctor - who has been censured for doing unnecessary tonsillectomies on boys who were down for circumcision. Scalpel-happy's the word, if not worse.

To the poster who said that cut guys make angry attacks on the uncut ones-- they may but it is nothing compared to the vitriol of the foreskin fetishists.
Vitriol? Look who's talking:
I noted that in Australia last month, the guys who DO NOT get in the shower after a work out are the UNCUT guys for the most part. They quickly strip out of the gym gear and straight into their usual attire, facing the lockers. YUCK.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've just started having unprotected sex with my girlfriend.... Can anyone who has experience of this tell me whether the foreskin should be fully rolled back before inserting or not - I find it quite tight around the head if it is rolled back and therefore sex is not all that pleasurable.

Any comments welcome.

Kind of amazing how many people are telling indianboy2006 that his foreskin should or must retract to make sex pleasurable.

Hey, there is no one right answer to this. Lots of guys around the world have perfectly enjoyable sex without their foreskins retracting partially or fully over the glans. For others, the retraction occurs spontaneously with erection or insertion. It's OK both ways. Really.

There's plenty of pleasurable stimulation to be had from the movement of the glans within the foreskin. The corona still stimulates the nerve endings of the foreskin with the amount of movement you do create.

Indianboy2006 didn't say he had a problem. He said he had issues understanding how most people experience it, or whether there is an ideal way. The simple answer is no; if you're experiencing the most pleasure leaving the foreskin in place, go with it. Millions of people do.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was trying to imagine what you (OP) describe and I can only think all penises are different, even if just slightly in soe cases, because I have my foreskin, but whenever i am erect, it naturally rolles back, I would not be able to penetrate a vagina if my foreskin was covering the head of the penis because that would mean i am not erect.

But I have checked some galleries here, and there are many examples of people with longer foreskin that covers at all the time their member, giving me the impression that a rolled back foreskin can be a bit of a painful sensation in some of those people.

Just try what is best for you and feels better for both of the involved in the sex relation.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is comfortable for you? I'm restoreing my foreskin and I personaly like to just let it be natural.. in that I like to just let my dick to penatate her naturally as it is. Your foreskin should help both of you. I don't think you should roll it back. The foreskin should play a big roll in your sensation and also make her feel great too!

I agree with Late Knight.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting to read how foreskin myths keep popping up. The nerve endings in the foreskin become erotic only around the frenulum and close to the glans. The nerves in the tip of the foreskin are for dectecting fine movement, such as invasion of ants or more likely flies etc.

A foreskin should retract easily on erection and most males have frely retractable foreskins that lock behind the glans as intercourse progresses. There is a loss of friction and sensation for both the male and female if the foreskin keeps sliding back and forth since intercourse becomes simply masturbation in the vagina for the male and fails to meet the high points of a dildo for a woman. The circumcised penis offers many benefits for both partners although having sex with an unprepared women is easier for both in the uncut state!

The glans' nerve endings respond to deep pressure which causes involuntary contractions in the perineal muscles, increasing the blood volume and thus size of the penis. This helps drive the need to ejaculate. The tension in the frenulum and direct stimulation of the corona are major erotic stimuli. Circumcised and uncircumcised males when masturbating MOSTLY put tension on the shaft skin and JUST brush the corona and rarely rub the glans. Circumcised guys get the advantage of direct stimulation, on the in and outstrokes, something that is much less commonly experienced in uncircumcised men.
As for the comment above about the fallacies in the Masters and Johnson's work, that is just wishful thinking on the part of someone trying to justify being uncircumcised. Their study, however imperfect, has been backed up by other well done studies showing that circumcision does not decrease a male's erotic feelings. Indeed, the cutline becomes a highly charged area, perhaps defying immediate explanation.

I am constantly amazed at the anger uncircumcised men have towards the circucmcised and the complete opposite from the circumcised. Why is that? There are very few vitriolic attacks from the cut guys on this subject. A casual perusal of these and other forums, not to mention medical journals, show that it is the uncircumcised penis that suffers many problems from painful erections, torn frenulums, inability to retract at all-- a SERIOUS problem that, despite one guy's comment above, is NOT normal and NOT okay-- it increases the risk of penile cancer dramatically!!! What an ignorant comment. Last- as for the Grand Designer-- He asked His chosen people to remove the foreskin!!! So, invoking that "argument" is a dead ender!

As a previous foreskin owner, I regret only that I waited as long as I did to remove the impediment to a better sexual experience. As a physician, I was taught that it was imperative to remain natural under almost any circumstances... the Aussie medical profession, I finally realized does not know what a normal penis is really like and dismisses men with serious penile problems with arrogance and ignorance, NEVER admitting that a circumcised penis might be a major improvement over the natural state, and that it might be its optimal state.

For those of you happy with your natural state, great!!!!!--- but to those of you who insist on making your improved brethren feel inferior, quit it! Without having experienced the circumcised state, you cannot know with any authority how to critique the effects of circumcision. For the most part we cut guys virtually never ask for you opinion. I responded in this forum to the know-it-alls above who love to dismiss the clear value of the circumcised penis with the fervor of attacking Visigoths...:smile:

Hi Cutlate7:

What problems did you experience with your foreskin?

Have you have got the locations of sensation on the human penis wrong? Please see this definitive study:

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/pdf/2007_Sorrells.pdf

Last edited: