sex with a friend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Jacomin Spigotdic, Oct 18, 2010.

1. D_Jacomin Spigotdic

D_Jacomin Spigotdic New Member

hey so I've had this friend for about 6 or 7 years, and its always only been that. Recently our text messages have gotten flirty, and the other day she sent me some sexy pictures. I think she's looking to "get together" if you know what I mean.

The question is, should I let her know I have a larger than normal dick? Would that entice her more? she's super hot and I really want to do this, I've just had good experiences in the past when the girl sees my cock for the first time.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    absolutely not, the fun is in the discovery. everything just sounds like bs bragging.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no public pics so it is hard to tell if you will "surprise" her or not.

4. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    It's better to surprise her and not double think if that thing is going to fit. Plus when she gets naked and then you get naked. She has no choice from back off but enjoy your inevitable big sexual penetration.

5. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

Good lord NO....Don't tell her about your dick. As a previous poster said...the fun is in the discovery.

A word of caution though....She is your "friend" first. Sometimes sex with a friend, just for the sake of sex, works out fine. However, be advised that one of you may develop more feelings for the other person. Been there done that. It sucks. So, if you guys are on the same page. Be either friends with benefits or just stay friends.

I've have always believed that sometimes "sex is just sex". I have had "friends" that I've had sex with and it works fine. I've also had friends where she developed feelings for me that I could not return. That sucked. Of course what sucked worse was when I developed feelings for the woman and she could not return them. Now I know how bad those previous women felt. Which made me feel even worse!

6. joshca

joshca Member

Albums:
    I agree ..let it be a surprise

7. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

No, no no. No.

8. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    Eh, why? Friends with benefit. :)

9. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Good advice is falling over itself in this thread.

Do not mention your endowment. She probably suspects it. She will certainly not be disappointed, although depending, there might be some exciting adaptations.

About this girl. You need to find out some few things before sex. Is she looking for a fuck buddy. FB’s can be cool. Both of you want to know why you’re doing it and mostly it presumes neither of you expects to making commitments anytime soon with anyone else.

If she’s not looking for love, not looking to make a baby, just looking for a buddy, and if you think she’s attractive, why not go for it?

You do want to arrive at some sort of read as to what this is about before letting her in our your “anything-but-little surprise.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I did this years ago. Do NOT tell her in advance of your size. in my case I was always a grower not a shower. imagine her surprise, when we were making out on the couch and her hand dropped down to check my package. the passionate kiss was stopped instantly with a gasp and "you're huge. I had no idea" comment. she unzipped my jeans, whipped it out. we proceeded to the bedroom immediately. it was all good.

we never dated per se, but every once in awhile, I was part of her game plan for the evening. and thru 'girl talk' led to dating and fucking a couple of her friends.

11. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let her discover it......otherwise she may say "I thought you said it was big!"

12. B_Aztec2012

B_Aztec2012 New Member

"If you cant f@*k a friend, who can you f@*k"?

13. canon

canon Active Member

My experience is if she is into you she will be more accepting of your size. The bigger deal you make out of it the more of an issue it will be with her. Assume you are normal and let her be the initiator. Rewards will be for the endowed that are patient.

14. Shawn8

Shawn8 New Member

Albums:
    That's a lot of "no's" BT4BD: no to the idea or no to sharing info about his endowment? :tongue:
    For record I'm all for the element of surprise. Both giving and receiving. :biggrin1:

S8

15. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

My advice for you is that you should never start a conversation about your cock. If she starts the conversation then it is ok to answer her questions, but do it humbly.

16. tomperry

tomperry New Member

She might not think it's that big.

17. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

I agree with everyone that you should let her find out for herself, and don't focus on your size, focus on what you are going to do to her ;).

Draft saved Draft deleted