Sex With A Friend

Max_Smithx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I used to talk to this guy that went to the same school as me. We would send pics but never ended up meeting in real life. Long story short he ended up telling people about it without me knowing so I cut ties. During the lockdown I ended up messaging him just saying hey and was wondering if this was the right call. I know that if I keep the convo going it’ll end up like last time and we’ll be sending pics in no time. It’s likely this time we will actually meet up. So I’m wondering what everyone thinks. Should I keep talking to him or just leave it?

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I used to talk to this guy that went to the same school as me. We would send pics but never ended up meeting in real life. Long story short he ended up telling people about it without me knowing so I cut ties. During the lockdown I ended up messaging him just saying hey and was wondering if this was the right call. I know that if I keep the convo going it’ll end up like last time and we’ll be sending pics in no time. It’s likely this time we will actually meet up. So I’m wondering what everyone thinks. Should I keep talking to him or just leave it?
If you're still talking after this long and have a chance to meet up I'd have to see where this goes and fuck like friends

Reactions: diver6

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a female friend and coworker several years ago who left to take a better job. We kept in touch and she informed me of her long awaited divorce. About that same time my wife and I were all but split up. The coworker wasn't considered at all attractive among our other coworkers because of her short, stocky build and average looking face, but that didn't bother me. She had enormous tits that made her walk a bit hunched over. We arranged a lunch date and ended up kissing in the parking lot leaving the resturant. Following her to her apartment we had a drink, and before we knew it we were naked on her living room floor and I was balls deep in her big snug pussy! As she moaned and whined under me those huge tits bounced like ballons. She ended up being one of the best fucks I ever had!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tell him no more pics. The only way he gets to see it is while he sucks you in person. :laughing: That's what I tell the horny pic hounds who want my pics.... lol... I am not your masturbatory aid.

SeptimusTheSufferer

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well u're saying that he told everyone about your private messaging right? Then he is no more a friend of yours, if u really want to meet him, tell him directly u will meet him only if he sucks your cock and then u fuck him hahah

scotch_guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Define friend.
Is it friends with no mention of sex until it was mentioned or is it friends because no relationship could or would happen but sex was happening?

I've never had sex with a woman that was strictly a friend first.

I met a woman online on a dating site. I only kept my profile active because there was a woman I knew that I only communicated with on the site.

I told the new woman right from the start that I was in a relationship, my profile stated thus as well, so I expected to never hear from her again.

She said she was really into my artwork, so she kept messaging. We became friends. Of course the conversation turned sexual and she would drive an hour once per week just to give me blowjobs, then one day I fucked her.

Reactions: diver6