Sex with a friend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wowthatshuge, Mar 16, 2007.

1. wowthatshuge

wowthatshuge New Member

Have you ever had sex with a person you've known for a long time before hand?

It happened to me the other night. Through a long succession of events i ended up kissing this girl i have been good friends with for agesi in a club. we were very close before, bu it is the firsttime anything sexual happened between us. When we got back to my place we carried on and when she felt my pens she gave me a dirty look. when she finally took my member out of my boxers she was suprised at the size. This is nothing oiut of the ordinary most girls are suprised at my size. But she was in raptures i think it was the idea of her being so close to me and my large member for so long and never realising it.

Well the net result was some pretty hot sex, just wondered if anyone ellse had had a similar experience!

wow thats huge

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

Hopefully you don't keep your pens in your butt. I'd give you a dirty look too.

3. danmilan

danmilan Member

But on a serious note (I think you were asking a serious question, right...?) I was once in that situation, but my brain told me that it would ruin a very good friendship so i desisted. Of course of great interest here is if this sex has changed your relationship in any way. Will you have more sex? will you go back to being platonic friends? will the f'ship be ruined?.... Let us know, that's the best bit!!
    P.S. "a person you've known for a long time before hand" - hilarious separation of before and hand! think about it!!! (however I very much doubt it was just "u and her hand!!!"

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yup... been there done that... lost the best friend...think about this now before you do a repeat preformance.

5. D_Hands Christian Anderson

me and my best gal friend have talked about it
    she says when were both single and desperate, were going at it like rabbits.
    and daamn she is one pretty thing.

6. crazeestu

crazeestu New Member

I was in a relationship with my best friend for 2 years. We brokeup last summer and it sucked. It's still really awkward between us, and it kinda feels like I've lost a best friend and a partner all at once. That said, those 2 years were the happiest of my life, and if things don't go wong for you, you've got it MADE!

7. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've been told that one of my best friends for the last 5 years aggressively wants to sleep with me. I really don't know what to do.

8. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    yes ive slept with most of them.. im known as "the conquerer"

9. dongalong

Gold Member

Sounds like a great situation! There is nothing worse than being "just friends" with someone you know who turns you on.
    Losing a good friend after being lovers is better than being frustrated platonic friends in my opinion.

10. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I don't understand how a sexual relationship can't return to be a friendship.

11. viking1

Gold Member

I really don't understand that either, but I have never "been there and done that" so I can't know for sure. If both of you are willing I say go for it.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

For most people sex involves feelings... and one person or the other walks away with feelings that should or should not be there. So when you introduce sex into the relationship, one or both people are left with the feelings, and that can lead to the trouble...
    There was nothing different persay about Brandon and my relationship, but the feelings have changed... he started accusing me of being clingy, and needy... when in reality... I wasn't calling him, or talking to him....
    It's really hard to explain the way it changes.. unless you experiance it for yourself... but take my word, and the words of the other people here.

13. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I know that it dosn't often work out but I still don't get it, I've messed around with a girl I know before and today I just didn't want to talk to her for no particular reason.

I fail to register other peoples feelings and really don't know how to react when I upset someone.

14. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

It's all too easy for social awkwardness to set up a barrier that gets higher with time if the effort isn't made to demolish it.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't know if you don't get it because you are young, or male or both. The fact is 9 out of 10 times fucking your friends is a bad idea. It will ruin the friendship and you can never go back to the way it was before you had sex.

Think of it like putting toothpaste back into the tube. Once it's out, it's out and you just have to deal with it.

Do you have Asperger's? The inability to read other's facial expressions and emotions is one of the symptoms of this disorder.

16. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

I've slept with a few good girl friends. Its never harmed the friendship in my experience.

17. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

This has happened to me twice, with mixed results.

In one case, it obliterated my relationship when a friend and I fooled around a couple times, in what she was very up front with me was a VERY CASUAL relationship. Then, when I started dating another girl and told her the casual fun had to stop, well, we haven't been friends since.

In another case, however, a high school/college friend of mine had sex on a couple different drunken occaisions, never were together, and stayed friends through it all.

So, different strokes for different folks I guess.

18. wowthatshuge

wowthatshuge New Member

Sorry about the spelling errors in the last post, I was in a rush.

Just to clarify, I don't think that this is just sex, I think it's a relationship she is after. I am willing to risk our friendship for the chance of a good relatonship. I was just posting to see what you guys thought of her reaction to my size and whether that it had anything to do with our pre-existing friendship.

wow thats huge!

Draft saved Draft deleted