Sex with a gay man

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well apart from some, I would. I always wonder a pussy feels and tastes like. I never had a GF before, when i was younger to now; females to me are sooo fucking complex as compared to a guy and I just went to guys instead because I had an easier time finding fun as opposed to constantly being played and mind games. Only a week ago I redownloaded Tinder but i think its a mistake, favoring a kid in the face isnt a commodity with females but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

britjana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would have sex with you, especially if a nice and hot guy was also fucking you.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would have sex with you, especially if a nice and hot guy was also fucking you.
i want str8 sex without anything homo thrown in the mix to taint the moment. anything goes near my ass I go soft. I made out with a female friend once but me being the "nice guy" i didnt push it, i liked the friendship but sorta regretted it after. But if you ever watched Bad Teacher, she was Cameron and I got up with a huge wet spot. lol

Tomcan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to....it would be fun trying to be with a woman knowing that I don’t have to pretend I am gay. I have wanted to try it with a woman for years....just don’t see myself finding it at this point though.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know I probably have the answer to this but.. would a gay man ever want to fuck me? I have a fantasy or a gay man or men having sex with me and eachother at the same time. Call it bi but I believe the true love between two men is beautiful! Let me know your thoughts!

I don't as a rule but your ass is yankin'. However I will only fuck you in front of your husband or BF and then I am gonna fuck him.