sex with a janitor?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i use to be a janitor and never sex from anyone i cleaned for at night. so will you have sex with a man that cleans your office?

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Sir... I was a 3rd shift Noc tech, I used to boink some Polish cleaning lady on the weekends. Haha, she was a borderline cougar-sabertooth, lmao, but gave amazing bj's.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i use to be a janitor and never sex from anyone i cleaned for at night. so will you have sex with a man that cleans your office?

Anyone who can't look past your job title is after way more than what you could ever give in a lifetime, even if you won the lottery.

I was a 3rd shift janitor in my younger days, that's when the minimum wage was $4.25.
I can tell you that those were some of the best days and friends that I ever worked with, everyone was humble so it was easier to cut loose.

As to your question: If the janitor was a women, yes!
Of course I would, my first wife was a janitor and I had a girlfriend for a year who also was a janitor and let me tell you, they both loved sex and were very good at sucking my cock dry to the last drop. :eek:

Those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. :cool:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on how well he cleans my o(ri)ffice! :tongue:

But seriously.....I don't care about a guy's job/income, all I care about is that he treats me well. As long as he is loving and faithful to me, that's all I want and need.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would, I can see beauty in all kinds of people and I don't think I'd deny myself the change to have fun... just because of the person's job, you help me clean up after playing dirty.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 15 years ago we started recording at a new studio. We used to be there until 3 or 4 in the morning and sometimes fell asleep right on the board. Every evening around 10 the cleaning crew would come in, and that's when I met Claudia. Gorgeous cocoa skin and quite beautiful. In fact, I became tongue-tied when I first saw her come in the room. She was very meek and apologized for having to reach around us for the garbage can or saying she would come back later to vacuum. Over time I broke the ice and more.

Nothing ever went beyond our evening episodes in the studio offices. We'd find ways to sneak away from the others to have some "us" time. The kicker was that she got married a couple of years later to a long time fiancé. I have no idea if they were dating while we were cleaning up.