sex with a kinky girl advice?

D_Sheriff of Nuttingham

Experimental Member
Media
my girlfriend is the kinkiest girl i've ever had sex with. she's not THAT kinky, which is good, because i'm comfortable with what she wants so far. she's into me biting her, smacking her ass, slapping her face, and pulling her hair. not to mention she gives great reactions to my cock :biggrin1:

so what is some other stuff on could do to her that would be on that level of kinkiness? i wouldn't be comfortable like, punching her, or buying whips, or anything, and i don't think she would either. but what's some other stuff on that level?

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my girlfriend is the kinkiest girl i've ever had sex with. she's not THAT kinky, which is good, because i'm comfortable with what she wants so far. she's into me biting her, smacking her ass, slapping her face, and pulling her hair. not to mention she gives great reactions to my cock :biggrin1:

so what is some other stuff on could do to her that would be on that level of kinkiness? i wouldn't be comfortable like, punching her, or buying whips, or anything, and i don't think she would either. but what's some other stuff on that level?

nail digging.... chocking (be very careful though!)... grabbing her really strong and taking control of the situation
drag her from her hair to the floor and make her lick your feet.... humiliate her verbally

and if shes super kinky.... piss on her :)

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's violent not kinky!

As for my advice for sex with a kinky girl: enjoy it while you can :biggrin1:

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nail digging.... chocking (be very careful though!)... grabbing her really strong and taking control of the situation
drag her from her hair to the floor and make her lick your feet.... humiliate her verbally

and if shes super kinky.... piss on her :)

and hope she's a lot less stronger than you!!

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's violent not kinky!

As for my advice for sex with a kinky girl: enjoy it while you can :biggrin1:
One person's violent is another's kinky.
Personally, choking, biting, domination and mostly being out of control are all personal faves.
Sure, straight, vanilla sex can be awesome too and I enjoy that on a regular basis but nothing will make me come back for more faster than kink.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you tied her up or used blindfolds?
Yes. make her kneel on the floor naked with her hands tied behind her and a blindfold on. Take a feather or something similar and run it along her neck and down to her nipples. Remove it and suddenly start in another place like behind her knees. Trace up her backbone from her ass to her neck. Ears next. You get the picture.

Tie her to the bed and leave the room for a few minutes. Come back and lightly breath on her sensitive areas, like nipples, etc. Run the back of your fingers along her body.

Then grab an ice cube and retrace with cold.

For the slightly rougher buy nipple clips. Hot wax can be fun, but you need to learn the right temp, so you warm her up not burn her.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a similarly kinky girl, I would go with a warm wax treatment. Use a ladle and therabath (credit to Psidom) to give her the feeling of being drenched with the added sensation of pools forming in the small of her back or belly button. :32:

Or, if you want to push her limits a bit, try tying her to a chair with a blindfold and testing her senses with different elements - feathers, ice, a stream of warm water trickling down her inner labia, etc.- or suspension.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Consider introducing toys ranging from nipple clamps and handcuffs to dildos and butt-plugs. Blindfolds and/or hoods work really well sometimes, too. You don't need full-on whips, either: try a small leather paddle or flogger instead and gradually increase the intensity of sensation throughout the session.

Sometimes bondage is more fun (and kinkier) when, instead of ropes you physically restrain her yourself using your arms, legs and/or parts of your torso.

You can exercise dominance by insisting that she look into your eyes at all times (never let her close them or look away) or by either limiting or refusing her the right to masturbate her clit during sex, especially if she's really horny: find ways of dictating when and how she orgasms.

Regarding humiliating and degrading talk: from long years of person experience be very careful when and why this is introduced and be especially cautious in limiting such talk to play. Carrying this over into other aspects of your relationship shows a lack of respect and is ultimately corrosive to intimacy.

NB: these are all things I've learned and practiced in MM play but any of them will work just as well with MF. Just remember: this is about her and her limits, not yours. Consent can turn into something less very quickly otherwise.