Sex with a Large Penis

WonderingMind

Experimental Member
Media
Hello fellow posters,

I had a question for you guys about having sex. I have sex with my boyfriend regularly and enjoy it everytime. He is the only person I have ever had sex with in my life and I wanted to know from more experience members if this was normal. When we have sex the actually intercourse only lasts about 1-2 minutes. Is this quick or normal? Everyone always jokes about 5 pump chump etc....but I was wondering if actually penetration and fucking only lasts for a few minutes...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is penetrative intercourse supposed to last only few a minutes? In most cases I would say no. Someone could be so turned on that they come after only a few minutes, but I'd say that most penetrative intercourse lasts for more than just a few minutes (especially if both people want it to last a long time). It doesn't really last for hours though either.

The "3 Pump Chump" and "Minute Man" phrases are knocks to the person because it's kind of like saying someone "can't hold their liquor". Means that they don't have the stamina/control to last longer than that.

However, if you guys both enjoy it then it shouldn't really matter what anyone else thinks! :smile:

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats NOT good. I imagine you and he are both young.
That is rather par for the course when young. As we age, we get better at sex (hopefully) and tend to be able to control and delay orgasm (hopefully).

He will not please anyone by coming so soon. He should work on that.

You on the other hand perhaps should entertain the idea of dating an older and more experienced man. ;)

Cheers!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not uncommon for young men to orgasm quickly with vaginal intercourse. The good news is that young men often have a very short refractory period, or sometimes no refractory period at all (in other words, some can ejaculate and maintain an erection).

So if it is over too quickly for your tastes, you can always do it again.

But this tends to become less of a problem as men age, or even when a couple have been together for a while. If it is causing a real problem, there are techniques that he, or you can use to "train" him not to ejaculate so quickly too.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No tell him to slow his role and make it last. Age doesn't matter I was 15 lasting an hour now I'm 18 and can still do the same it's mind over matter

WonderingMind

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I don't really mind - I love having sex with him, and everything is pretty perfect in bed - I was just wondering if this was the norm or not. I have always wanted to try and cum hands free though----sometimes when he is fucking me and he knows where the right spot is, and he fucks me there, I know I could get close to cumming without touching myself as the pleasure just builds and builds. It usually does not last long enough though for me to cum. I have also been told it takes a long time for me to cum (by my bf) and think maybe it's my problem...I have only been with him though so I don't have anyone else's opinion.

Nice to hear from some more experience people :)

We are both in our early 20's though and still young. I'm sure with practice makes perfect. I think I am going to suggest to him that we try to go at it until I cum from being fucked !

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wondering,

If he is attentive and doing his best to please you, don't ever make him feel less of a man because he cannot last longer than he does. Give it time and have patience and if you can tell it bothers him, make sure to let him know it doesn't bother you (you seem pretty cool about it) but if he wants to last longer, you are willing to work with him on it. I find that sometimes a guy when he fucks can come quickly; do your best to NOT cum until he is able to "rest" and come back to it. The second or third time almost ALWAYS last longer, sometimes much longer if you guys have the stamina to go for it. I don't know many guys that can cum hands free to be honest at all; lots of precum maybe, but a full blown orgasm from getting fucked I personally think is kinda rare. Dont put pressure on him if other than that, everything else is perfect.

You may have great success with getting him to last longer too. Another technique, but he has to be patient, is for him to withdraw when he feels it building but do not let it get past the point of no return. Do other things, let him please you, take you almost to the edge orally maybe but again don't go past the point of no return for yourself while he is sucking you off. By this time he will probably be rock hard again and let him fuck you more....again if he feels like it's too quick, tell him to withdraw before the point of no return. Go back and forth for awhile, each not letting the other pass that point of no return. When you both can't stand it anymore, have him fuck you like a jackrabbit, no holds barred. Let him go for it. After he cums, let him rest more and then when he gets hard again, let him back for more. It takes a LOT of patience....it's hard to not want to lose your load when you are just about there!! But you CAN do it!

WonderingMind

Experimental Member
Media
Wondering,

If he is attentive and doing his best to please you, don't ever make him feel less of a man because he cannot last longer than he does. Give it time and have patience and if you can tell it bothers him, make sure to let him know it doesn't bother you (you seem pretty cool about it) but if he wants to last longer, you are willing to work with him on it. I find that sometimes a guy when he fucks can come quickly; do your best to NOT cum until he is able to "rest" and come back to it. The second or third time almost ALWAYS last longer, sometimes much longer if you guys have the stamina to go for it. I don't know many guys that can cum hands free to be honest at all; lots of precum maybe, but a full blown orgasm from getting fucked I personally think is kinda rare. Dont put pressure on him if other than that, everything else is perfect.

You may have great success with getting him to last longer too. Another technique, but he has to be patient, is for him to withdraw when he feels it building but do not let it get past the point of no return. Do other things, let him please you, take you almost to the edge orally maybe but again don't go past the point of no return for yourself while he is sucking you off. By this time he will probably be rock hard again and let him fuck you more....again if he feels like it's too quick, tell him to withdraw before the point of no return. Go back and forth for awhile, each not letting the other pass that point of no return. When you both can't stand it anymore, have him fuck you like a jackrabbit, no holds barred. Let him go for it. After he cums, let him rest more and then when he gets hard again, let him back for more. It takes a LOT of patience....it's hard to not want to lose your load when you are just about there!! But you CAN do it!

Hey thanks for the advice man! Sounds promising.....I know you can usually last longer than the initial blow but I find that we only go at it once....rarely have we ever continued after ejaculation the first time. When we first started going out we would; but rarely. I think my problem is that I have a stupidly large sex drive....I should probably work on finding others ways to use my time/energy.

Yea, I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I can't cum. I used to have a gf that liked to fuck for hours and so did I, but not now. Its ten minutes and then its over - cum or not.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this comment serve any other purpose than a putdown? Jesus Christ grow up.
Well when you think about it 1-2 mintues of peneration could only be advantagous in a scenrio in which you are trying to conceive. Just point that out. Now that I think about it it would be extremely efficient that way....

But back to the point

You question:

- Is this normal? No
- Is This quick: Yes. Very much so.

Ill even though in a few suggestions to erm, prolong the what would you call it... encounter I suppose.

- Before he gets into that I suume to be his standar rythem do something to throw him off. Ice cube on the ballsack, nipple twist, and reaching down and squeezing the base of his cock with your hand are all options

- Go slow

- Get off your back and control the situation

- Talk during sex (non-erotic things)

BeerStop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so can he perform again right after cumming or is he down for the count afterwards?
i dont think it is totally normal for him to be a 5 pump chump , i have had that experience from time to time mainly because the foreplay was really intense and then i was too close to cumming at that point.

to get him to last longer try edging him , which means have sex or foreplay and dont allow him to cum this might help or maybe you need to get him off and have sex an hour later maybe then he will last longer, i know this method works.
if he doesnt go soft right away have him continue fucking you till you cum too.
otherwise good luck.