Sex with a large penis...

D

deleted432219

When I was more active on this site, I really didn't care about penis size. I was just not impressed by whatever most people consider a large penis. I guess that was because I had never actually been with someone over 5 or 6 inches.

But......I totally get it now. Lol! I had a friends with benefits situation that ended a couple months and he was definitely large. I guess what I'm saying is he definitely changed my mind. However, I feel like I don't want to have sex with a guy who's small or below average. I was never like that and it kind of makes me feel bad. On the other hand, I don't want to spend all this time getting to know a guy that I know probably won't be able to satisfy me... :/

I don't know if I'm asking for advice, or if this is a rant or testimonial. Lol! Nevertheless, it's already typed....

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yep, exploration is really the only way you'll find out what you want. I wouldn't even think about getting serious with a girl unless she'd been with quite a few guys, or else how would she really know what she wants?
For the longest time I'd dated mainly skinny blonde girls, until I was with a girl for 2 years with a big round butt. Had no idea what I was missing, and I've really only dated curvy women since.

xxlust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's always better to have sex with guys with different sizes, but I also think technique is also really important.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey SoSoPretty. I know another woman who shares your story first hand. But let me just say that dating a man with a large one shouldn't be your end-all-be-all. Sure, you've discovered the pleasures of a larger cock - but most importantly you've discovered a man who has a large cock AND can work it (I'm guessing he wasn't a minute man. If he were you'd probably be singing a different tune).

What I'm saying is - don't go chasing waterfalls. I know you want what you want (and you CAN get what you want) but looking just for larger cock is going to be something of a journey. Be careful but DO enjoy. If now you're looking for men with larger cocks, enjoy them! Have fun! Find the biggest! Find the longest! The thickest! Challenge yourself. Then, finally settle down to what you REALLY want and NEED from a man.

Simba