sex with a large penis

lyn04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, this is a hot topic. there is nothing like a huge penis to fit inside my hot spot. Talk about a turn on, to feel every inch of that shaft pushing and cumming inside of me. A small penis is okay ...but feels like it is over so fast. When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet!:eek:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lyn04 said:
well, this is a hot topic. there is nothing like a huge penis to fit inside my hot spot. Talk about a turn on, to feel every inch of that shaft pushing and cumming inside of me. A small penis is okay ...but feels like it is over so fast. When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet!:eek:
You are my kind of woman:wink:

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just out of curiousity, what do you consider to be a huge penis in terms of length and girth?
lyn04 said:

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<< When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet!When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet! >>

Ahh...nothing more descriptive than an inter-galactic reference. :smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigbens said:
<< When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet!When my bf and I are having sex, and he starts cumming hard, I feel like he is going to rip my pussy off the planet! >>

Ahh...nothing more descriptive than an inter-galactic reference. :smile:

Hahahahaha:biggrin1:

You know its some serious shit when it goes interplanetary:biggrin1:

OB

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rabilo said:
Hi,

Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender that works in helping you achieve your target of a bigger penisand better sexual performance, Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender has no side effects.
YOU DAMN SPAMMER! DIE MOTHERFUCKER! DIE!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rabilo said:
Hi,

Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender that works in helping you achieve your target of a bigger penisand better sexual performance, Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender has no side effects.
Go fuck yourself:mad:

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut Lyn some slack guys... There are more than a few of us who like "whoppers"!!!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBWTedEBear said:
Thats the reason why I joined the group! I want to kick it with the Big Boys! Forget the Pee Wees.

Ahhhh but what if Pee-Wee had a Big Adventure?:confused::biggrin1:

OmahaBeef

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But isn't the really BIG ones the underlying reason most of us are here? I do know that's what brought me here and keeps me coming back... ;)