Sex with a Midget?

I would totally be into a midget, but the pics you posted are of a dwarf, which I am not interested in. In case you are wondering, basically midgets have limbs in proportion to their size, dwarfs do not
 
Slept with a girl who was around 4'6". She was pretty good and the funny thing was she was the first girl to deep throat me (only one other girl has been able to do it without gagging) and I mean throat. I could feel myself pop though the back of her mouth and go down her throat.

So the answer is yes.
 
I would TOTALLY fuck a midget. As someone else noted, you have posted a picture of a dwarf.

This is a midget. And a very sexy one I'd fuck the living daylights out of, I might add.
 
Fucked a girl well under 5 feet, she was like a little doll and i couldn't resist picking her up and moving her around during the session. Small, but not a midget or a dwarf.

Wouldn't a large cock hurt a midget or dwarf, though? Are their men in proportion or are their cocks "normal" - anybody know?
 
Slept with a girl who was around 4'6". She was pretty good and the funny thing was she was the first girl to deep throat me (only one other girl has been able to do it without gagging) and I mean throat. I could feel myself pop though the back of her mouth and go down her throat.

So the answer is yes.
damn hud, that is hot!!
 
Fucked a girl well under 5 feet, she was like a little doll and i couldn't resist picking her up and moving her around during the session. Small, but not a midget or a dwarf.

Wouldn't a large cock hurt a midget or dwarf, though? Are their men in proportion or are their cocks "normal" - anybody know?
Dwarfism tends too have certain features larger than others. A torso which is average adult size and short legs, or a full size adult head, and tiny torso, average leg length, so a dwarf might have a 10 inch penis or maybe an acorn (same as any other adult)

A miidget, tends to be small featured all over and proportionate, a miniature of a giant. The midget may have a very tiny penis or a larger than expected penis (same as any other adult), although it's more likely to be small, even if his dad is average size.

dwarfs and midgets and giants are the same as all other people depending on genetics and the graces of nature for genital size and for the females for the breast size as well.

Just like a man who is 5'5" can have a penis measuring 9"X7", and a 6'5" man can have a penis measuring 4"x4" and a 4'10 lady can have a 36DD breast size or a 6'1" woman can be nearly flat chested, genetics play a large role on everything.

Whether a large or even average penis might hurt a female dwarf or midget would depend on the depth and overall size of her vagina, same as with any woman.
 
I've been with a LOT of women, but I can't recall ever dipping below the 5' in height line. Glad I found this thread; I'm not adding 'Fuck a midget' to my to-do-list.
 
Fucked a girl well under 5 feet, she was like a little doll and i couldn't resist picking her up and moving her around during the session. Small, but not a midget or a dwarf.

Wouldn't a large cock hurt a midget or dwarf, though? Are their men in proportion or are their cocks "normal" - anybody know?
only one thing better than a ladies long legs wrapped around you.......

short legs trying!!!!!
 
[QUOTE="
Whether a large or even average penis might hurt a female dwarf or midget would depend on the depth and overall size of her vagina, same as with any woman.[/QUOTE]

I love tiny pussy. If it fits... fuck it.
 
Dwarfism tends too have certain features larger than others. A torso which is average adult size and short legs, or a full size adult head, and tiny torso, average leg length, so a dwarf might have a 10 inch penis or maybe an acorn (same as any other adult)

A miidget, tends to be small featured all over and proportionate, a miniature of a giant. The midget may have a very tiny penis or a larger than expected penis (same as any other adult), although it's more likely to be small, even if his dad is average size.

dwarfs and midgets and giants are the same as all other people depending on genetics and the graces of nature for genital size and for the females for the breast size as well.

Just like a man who is 5'5" can have a penis measuring 9"X7", and a 6'5" man can have a penis measuring 4"x4" and a 4'10 lady can have a 36DD breast size or a 6'1" woman can be nearly flat chested, genetics play a large role on everything.

Whether a large or even average penis might hurt a female dwarf or midget would depend on the depth and overall size of her vagina, same as with any woman.

That's fine, Hoss---now, go saddle us up a couple of ponys and lets team rope some midgets!
 
We threw a midget out of our nudist camp this weekend, she had her nose in everyone's business.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ole57