sex with a PA

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by PowayWolfman, Sep 7, 2006.

1. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ok.. you guys FULLLY get to make fun of me for this one ... i deserve it...

A few years ago i was extremely fat. Im only 5'6 and weighed 280 pounds at one point... today im a much smaller 180 pounds with a great deal of muscle and a bit of fat to still work off. Well, one of the things im promised myself was to pierce my cock when i lost the weight,,,so three weeks ago i did.. Got me a nice PA with a 10-gauge ring... now, the question is... OMG HOW DO I HAVE SEX WITH THIS THING!!! >.<

Im a Top 95% of the time!!! Blow jobs and bottoming arnt a problem, but shit! do i take it out during sex? do i just take things slower? are there special condoms i should use? (I use magnums as is) ?? that tequnics should i avoid!?

this is like buying a huge Ford truck to go off roading with, then you relies you dont know how to drive stick! XD

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Please don't Portly men are hugely attractive and sexy.
    Slowly and carefully...are you plannning to pork a man or a woman? Your sexuality shows a 50/50

unless of course the ring get's caught in the wide toothed gap in the suckers (whoever is giving you head) teeth.
    This entire thing reminds me of why I will not get a Prince Albert piercing...now a Prince Albert in the flesh might not be bad. The name Albert turns me on.

3. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    congrats! i just got an 8g pa a couple months ago...

as you heal you can pretty much do everything as normal.... im guessing you had it done with a cbr and thats prob what is still in place?

maybe consider a bent barbell for your next jewelry .... im waiting to receive mine, im also movingup to a 6g with it :)

pm me, too if you like to chat / have more questions

ps- how much are you lovingit????:)

4. QB_Cooper

QB_Cooper New Member

I've always wondered about guys with PA's. Does it make the head of your cock extra sensitive?

5. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    there is some extra stimulation, yes. :) however not the most stimulating genital piercing for a man to have

6. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

can i ask you guys with PAs if you get head as much? i've seen 2 guys with PAs and i've made them take them out for sex. both of them then told me after a few weeks that they'd been getting way better and more frequent head than ever and left them out for good. i don't know any girls that have fucked a guy with a PA and liked it. we worry that the jewelry may come loose and burst the condom and when they give head it clacks off their teeth and makes them retch! sorry guys but i think you'll find that metal in your cock is not as much fun as you think it is!
    xx

Draft saved Draft deleted