Sex with a petite virgin?

tawxic

Just Browsing
Media
So I am planning on marrying my girlfriend, but we agreed not to have sex before we are married. The problem is, I am somewhat hung, and she is fairly small.

I am about 3.5 fingers wide (and I have big hands) and about 7 to 7.5 inches long(erect, of course). I can hardly insert 3 fingers in her currently, she is very tight... I know the first time is always a bloody mess, but I am honestly afraid that I could cause her some serious damage.

What should I do?

tawxic

Just Browsing
Media
the problem with that is that I would like to do it more than once, so killing her isn't really an option :-/

We both enjoy foreplay, so that's not a problem... she is also allergic to most chemicals they use in condoms and lubricants, so i'm not sure about that... what about baby oil?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by tawxic@Oct 12 2005, 11:13 PM
the problem with that is that I would like to do it more than once, so killing her isn't really an option :-/

We both enjoy foreplay, so that's not a problem... she is also allergic to most chemicals they use in condoms and lubricants, so i'm not sure about that... what about baby oil?
[post=351067]Quoted post[/post]​
I would advise against baby oil. Maybe pick up some Platinum Wet?

tawxic

Just Browsing
Media
Well, it seems Wet Platinum's main thing is that it's condom safe, and I do not intend to use a condom... is there a better lube that isn't condom safe?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Or you guys could just not get married, remain celibate, you become a priest and she becomes a nun.

Not what you planned...but at least you'll be the first heterosexual member of the clergy.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kill her and grind her corpse into fishbait
[post=351050]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote

Thanks Dr. Rock. I will put that in my notebook for useless shit said by douchebags.
[post=351074]Quoted post[/post]​

Dust, you already filled that notebook without help from anyone else. :donut:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's bring this back to a serious discussion. Often the assumption is that small women have trouble acommodating larger penises. This may or may not be the case for your lady. If she is worried about acommodating your size she could buy dildo's of increasing diameters. She should start with a smaller diameter and work up to a diameter that is about equal to your girth.

Three fingers is not an accurate way to determine the diameter or girth of your penis. When erect you can take a cloth measuring tape, available at fabric/sewing stores and wrap it around your penis, only one time counts, and find the measurement. Divide the girth measurement by 3.14 to find the diameter of your penis. As for length, and girth, she should tell you if it hurts and you need to stop.

You need to know the diameter of your penis for comparison purposes with advertisements for dildo's. My wife recommends pyrex, glass, dildo'e if you can afford them because they are very smooth and hold heat. Other types of dildo's also work. Sliquid is the best lubricant we have found, but it has a strange taste, Astroglide does not have an aftertaste but it dries to a sticky consistency.

My wife uses her dildo's at least once a day to keep stretched and after many years of painful intercourse she is finally able to enjoy penetration.

Foreplay is the most important part of sex, if you want to get any, it helps your lady's body prepare to accept your penis. She will start to lubricate and the vagina will expand and lengthen. Fear and/or pain does the opposite.

Patience is a virtue and taking the time to build intimacy and slow entry instead of deep and/or fast thrusting will allow your lady to relax and learn to enjoy your size.

Good luck.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tawxic
I know the first time is always a bloody mess, but I am honestly afraid that I could cause her some serious damage.

What should I do?
Hit her with a shovel and leave her in a fetal ball on the side of the interstate leaking out the side of her head.

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
you can take it from me. My girlfriend is about 5'4" tall and 110 lbs and she can fit all of me in her now. just take it slow the first time and don't expect to finish. it will hurt her but bloody mess? sound slike a horror film. either way i think it is great that you get to make her custom fit to your dick. thats always the best

Ram

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Love-it@Oct 13 2005, 10:14 AM
Let's bring this back to a serious discussion. Often the assumption is that small women have trouble acommodating larger penises. This may or may not be the case for your lady. If she is worried about acommodating your size she could buy dildo's of increasing diameters. She should start with a smaller diameter and work up to a diameter that is about equal to your girth.

Three fingers is not an accurate way to determine the diameter or girth of your penis. When erect you can take a cloth measuring tape, available at fabric/sewing stores and wrap it around your penis, only one time counts, and find the measurement. Divide the girth measurement by 3.14 to find the diameter of your penis. As for length, and girth, she should tell you if it hurts and you need to stop.

You need to know the diameter of your penis for comparison purposes with advertisements for dildo's. My wife recommends pyrex, glass, dildo'e if you can afford them because they are very smooth and hold heat. Other types of dildo's also work. Slippery Stuff is the best lubricant we have found, but it has a strange taste, Astroglide does not have an aftertaste but it dries to a sticky consistency.

My wife uses her dildo's at least once a day to keep stretched and after many years of painful intercourse she is finally able to enjoy penetration.

Foreplay is the most important part of sex, if you want to get any, it helps your lady's body prepare to accept your penis. She will start to lubricate and the vagina will expand and lengthen. Fear and/or pain does the opposite.

Good luck.
[post=351159]Quoted post[/post]​

This is good advice.
I realize some are being funny, but the brutal approach, especially and even more so with a large member, the gal most likely won't enjoy it, just yet. When with large dicks, these ladies usually have to be broken in (work up to it), unless she already pleasures herself with large toys.

Dongs/dildos?
I got my wife a "jelly" 10 incher.
It holds/keeps heat and very smooth soft like and can easily bend, which is useful when working on her clit and slowly penetrating with the jelly. However, the downside to a jelly is, can't go at it (slam/pump)to fast with a jelly. They aren't IMO designed for such. I think this would be the better approach physically and emotionally. Emotionally? She will feel safe and trusting with you by taking this approach. Safe and trusting, goes a long ways when experimenting sexual pleasures.

Peace.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tawxic,

I commend you for your resolve. I think the two of you should visit her gynecologist together. You need to decide whether you want naturally penetrate her hymen , have it surgically opened or whether as my doctor suggested, have her begin to use graduated dilators to slowl stretch her hymen and vaginal opening so there will not be as much pain and discomfort on your first evening together. I am sure you do not want to hurt her and so you may want to investigate those options. It will not make your resolve any less special but it may save both of you a lot of pain and frustration. Just my .02 worth

Naughty

(P.S. I too am waiting for marriage and you could have been describing me! LOL! )

tawxic

Just Browsing
Media
I have always been searching for the one other poor soul who had higher sexual morals ;) Nice to meet you naughty! Thank you all for the advice

Blackbeast

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by tawxic@Oct 12 2005, 08:55 PM
So I am planning on marrying my girlfriend, but we agreed not to have sex before we are married. The problem is, I am somewhat hung, and she is fairly small.

I am about 3.5 fingers wide (and I have big hands) and about 7 to 7.5 inches long(erect, of course). I can hardly insert 3 fingers in her currently, she is very tight... I know the first time is always a bloody mess, but I am honestly afraid that I could cause her some serious damage.

What should I do?
[post=351019]Quoted post[/post]​

Blackbeast

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by tawxic@Oct 12 2005, 08:55 PM

What should I do?
[post=351019]Quoted post[/post]​
Oops - messed up that first one (Darned new-fangled things...)

First, petite outside doesn't neccesarily translate into petite inside.
Start slow, use lots of foreplay, letting her "ride" over it is a good warmup -it lubes her and gets her used to the sensation of stretching.
The vagina dialates as excitement builds, so take your time.
When you're both ready - have her climb on top - sometimes an inexperienced woman won't want to (their "supposed" to be on the bottom),
but let her start it in, and once it's in deep enough to stay in, then if she wants to be on the bottom, you can rise up under her and lay her on her back.
I currently have a partner who is 5'0 and 98# and she loves to be fisted - and I have large hands, so as long as you make the experience enjoyable for her she'll eventually open up.
PS, LUBE! there are a million kinds out there - many designed for those with sensitivities. Get some and use it liberally. If you need some source recommendations let me know.
Good luck, and much happiness